Arashi

Guest lilangelover

Guest losborrachos

do you mean "Right Back to YOu"? its from their Iza Now concert right?

heres a video of it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ldtt5w93eWU

thats the only one i can think of right now. or do you mean their end of the year countdown while they were wearing the pink suits in 2006?

Johnny's Year End Countdown- 2006-2007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFROGgHQ0tY

i thought it was weird that they're wearing pink suits. but johnny entertainment guys all have strange suits. if you watch all of the parts you see the different groups wearing strange clothes

Johnny's Year End Countdown 2005-2006

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Hjkr158Js8

so i didn't realize someone responded to my question, but thanks a lot! anyways, no, none of those is the perf i'm looking for... i remember arashi looked pretty slick in maybe white suits i'm not sure and yah glass panels that were raised from the stage to different heights and became a set of steps...

oh the stage for johnny's countdown was all kinds of fabulous but let's not start talking about their wardrobe cos i can go on and on about that skunk of a wig on dots' hair...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure wether you're going like it since different people different taste.

Hadashi No Mirai

pika**nchi double

pikanchi

Kansha Kangeki Ame Arashi

Hero

-Hey Hey Lovin' you

-Lai-Lai-Lai

Hitomi no naka no Galaxy

Tomadoinagara

Fuyu No Nioi

Kotoba Yori Taisetsu na Mono

Sakura Sake

Aozora Pedaru

Tochuu Gesha

It's a lot but you can check it out at arashian files, arashi has a lot of nice songs but the one tht i listed are my fav.

thanx

I tried to buy there album

but it was all sold out, I'm on j-pop overload right now but I'm listening to too much KinkiKids, I have been dying to try Arashi for ages lol.

I only hear a couple of songs but I want a album man.

Guest yourtheonlyway

awww, right now im soo crazy for Aiba. I swear, there's something about him that makes me go gaga for him. <<333.

im getting there, in liking their past songs, but their recents ones i love them very much. omg, lately ive been watching their shows, and self-cam videos that they did backstage during their perf or concerts. oh man, i didnt know about ohno and nino (best friends), how they're soo "close" to each other. hahaa.

you guys should search on youtube, of nino and ohno in bed together. . . LOL. it was part of this 24 hr. show thingie.

AIBBBAAAAAA, i wonder if he has a gf. . . . <<<333333.

Guest miimisunshine

i am looking for a video that has Jun and Ohno i think dancing in the beginnning do you guys know what i am talking about?

///never mind..i found it yesterday forgot to reply..

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

^ Are you talking about a PV or a live perf or a concert? Is it new or old?

New album "Time" will be released on 11th July!

There will be two versions ~ limited 1st press + normal edition.

The limited edition is already sold out in CDJapan.

Limited first press version:

[DISC 1]: 14 songs that include Aozora Pedal (from Sho-kun's movie, "Honey and Clover"), Love so sweet (from Jun-kun's drama, "Hana Yori Dango"), We can make it! (from Jun-kun's drama "Bambi~no"), and Oh Yeah! (it says C1000 Lemon Water TV CM Song...I think this is the new commercial that Nino was said to be hinting at)

[DISC 2]: Member's solo songs! (5 songs total)

・Song for me (Ohno Satoshi solo)

・Friendship (Aiba Masaki solo)

・Niji (means Rainbow) (Ninomiya Kazunari solo)

・Can't Let You Go (Sakurai Sho solo)

・Yabai-Yabai-Yabai (Matsumoto Jun solo)

Normal Version:

[DISC 1]: 15 songs (14 songs + 1 bonus track)

The 14 songs are the same, and the bonus track is "Everybody Zenshin" (meaning Everybody go forward)

Guest epunx99

im so fugging excited about the new album...

no pre-orders yet , huh?

i think im going poor right now...

gah, after the AAA dvd another one, ne?

i really need to save money again.

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

im so fugging excited about the new album...

no pre-orders yet , huh?

New album is available for pre-orders in CDJapan and YesAsia.

Though the LE was sold out in CDJapan yesterday - even I didn't manage to order it there but from YesAsia.

Guest hyacinth

you guys should search on youtube, of nino and ohno in bed together. . . LOL. it was part of this 24 hr. show thingie.

i have seen that one...and it's so funny...if you don't know themyou might think they are gays sleeping together like that , hugging each other...

Guest WitchGoddess

I was so obsessed with Jun after I watched Kimi Wa Petto. It was the best J dorama ever made.

Guest harumi_chikamatsu

i have seen that one...and it's so funny...if you don't know themyou might think they are gays sleeping together like that , hugging each other...

It's a cute moment :)

STORMY team has subbed the full studio talk part and you should find it from our clubbox (check my signature).

Guest epunx99

New album is available for pre-orders in CDJapan and YesAsia.

Though the LE was sold out in CDJapan yesterday - even I didn't manage to order it there but from YesAsia.

yup!yup. ive actually pre-ordered the LE and paid for it today... waiting for July.

But i was stupid enough to know the details of the album just today.

the LE doesnt include a cd picture book but the regular one does! waah. i wanted the the picturebook as well and ordering the two is a prob because i am official broke.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Honey and Clover recently, which Sho Sakurai acted in it. Not into Arashi yet, but when I watched their Kitto Daijobu pv, haha, I recognized Sho.. hehe... And of course, Jun Matsumoto, in Gokusen and Hana Yori Dango.. hehe... I don't like him with curls though.. - __ -;;; lolz..

Hmm.. I find their songs catchy.. Will listen to more.. hahaha..

Guest moon-soon

i didnt really know there was a thread about arashi... i'm not really a fan. i dont know much about them... the only member i recognize is Jun because i'm a fan of him...

i love all their songs especially their new single... 'We Can Make it!'

but i'm willing to learn more abot them... can someone help me ne??^^

hi all..never post anything in this thread but i do love arashi, they are the first group that make me hooked up to j-pop scene,but now im more into k-pop hehe..but they still my fave j-pop group..i've been searching for arashi clubbox, does anyone know, i only know my12 clubbox, i've been looking over kisarazu cats eye the movie which sakurai stars in..anyone willing to help

There's a lot of arashi cb, go this site http://pinkujisatsu.livejournal.com/46122.html

It has alot of je good cb site, most of them are gold.

ahhh..u make my day thank u..i want to share few of arashi pics that i have. i have deleted most of their pics before coz my hardisk out of space,shall edit later on

-edit-

few pics to share..its old ok..n i took from someone website but i forgot which website, so credit to whom actually the pics belong too..here u go

ARASHItradisionalmanhehe.jpg

ARASHItalkboutlove.jpg

ARASHIstemarashihehe.jpg

ARASHIsemuapunpinky.jpg

ARASHIpinky.jpg

ARASHImyvalentine.jpg

ARASHIlovelovelove.jpg

that's all for now..i'll add more later..enjoy

I was obsessed with Arashi couple of years ago after I watch Kimi wa petto....Jun-kun!!!!

I just watched the MV for "we can make it" on youtube and it is totally getting me back on obsession mode again. I love that song! I had been re-playing that video for so many time! They all looked awosome! And Jun-kun can really dance!!

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

ahh this is one of my current obsessions =],

after watching gokusen i downloaded sakura sake

but didnt really pay attn to it >.<

buhh after watching hana yori dango i LOVE IT.

actually i love all their songs x] esp. la familia

(oh and i have to agree with topic starter, oguri shun is HOT!)

Archived