Arashi

Guest lilangelover

LOL! It's not just them, every Johnny's boyband wears weird outfits. I mean, NewS costumes' were pretty insane themselves. Oh god, the feathers. Anyways, I think this is the 2nd year in a row that they wore pink at the countdown. Hehehe

OMG I thought I was the only who noticed that

sumtimes I be like :crazy:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to love them when they first debuted.

I bought practically all their CDs, singles, concert stuff, pictures, videos etc...

Aiba was my favorite in the group!

OMG! Arashi! My fav. is Masamoto Jun... cause he was the first member of Arashi I saw when I watched Hana Yori Dango... Now Hana Yori Dango 2 is out and the PV for their new song "Love so sweet" seems sooo cool ^^

When's it coming out?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest helent85

I love Jun Matsumoto, so now I am into Arashi. I really like some of their songs especially the theme song to Hana Yori Dango II. Also, I love this video with Jun Matsumoto:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b4bDH_vMgc

It's a show that Jun Matsumoto hosts, and he has arguments with Jin from KAT TUN. It's really funny. I like Jun's expressions and Jin's reactions to Jun's comments are so funny. You guys should watch it!

Guest miimisunshine
I love Jun Matsumoto, so now I am into Arashi. I really like some of their songs especially the theme song to Hana Yori Dango II. Also, I love this video with Jun Matsumoto:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b4bDH_vMgc

It's a show that Jun Matsumoto hosts, and he has arguments with Jin from KAT TUN. It's really funny. I like Jun's expressions and Jin's reactions to Jun's comments are so funny. You guys should watch it!

i watchted it! it was soo funny!! Jin is soo cute!

Guest monaero

I'm a big Ohno fan, but Nino's a close second. Has anyone seen Letters from Iwo Jima? I only went to see the movie to support Nino, but I still enjoyed it. Nino surprised me with his acting. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.

Guest losborrachos

isn't that like a regular routine on utawara? jun and jin trying to one-up each other and the eventual jun pwnage (cos i mean he's the host)... it might be one of the reasons jin packed up and hightailed it across the pacific :ph34r:

I'm a big Ohno fan, but Nino's a close second. Has anyone seen Letters from Iwo Jima? I only went to see the movie to support Nino, but I still enjoyed it. Nino surprised me with his acting. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it was.

lfij is so good... nino was one of the highlights of course but eastwood just outdid himself for the last decade...

Guest r/-inbow

IMO ARASHI has one of the lamest clothes in JE. the see through plastic outfit for A.RA.SHI. like the first time they appeared on Music Station, omg XD;

Who here misses watching G no Arashi?? =( i dont like their new show as much. G no Arashi was so much more interesting....especially the A no Arashi segments and UdaUda Special! wahhh T__T~~~

Guest itrayya

jun matsumoto is hotness times 10!!!!!!!!!

hana yori dango is good.

i like him.

totally different acting from jerry, acutally i think jun matsumoto's lines are harsher.

but dang! are them two hot rich boys!!

Guest ANYOTHERDAY

Like, HOW AWESOME WAS THEIR MS PERF EH!?!??!?!

I fell in love with them all over again, IT MADE ME SOOOO HAPPEH. <3

I was watching the clip waiting for NEWS comeback perf, and then all of a sudden i saw araishi at the back OMGOMOGM.

IT GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK LOL. Aww the perf made me all giddy inside. <3333

40881962sm6.jpg

BALLERINNNAAAS <3

50670682rm5.jpg

Kinky smile jun

56865287ix5.jpg

NINNOOOOOOOOO ZOMG. I LOVE YOU.

Guest aznangeltaffy

A year ago.. I saw Gokusen and fell for Matsujun and then found about arashi.. and wow i used to be such a big arashi fan... they used to be all i listened to.. I used to have hundreds and hundreds of pictures of them on my comp. i still have all their mvs and performances on my comp so if anyone wants.. but then again you guys should join an arashi forum if you want them thats where i got them...

but now my <333 for them died dwn

i still like them but i'm not crazy about them anymore..

my favorite songs from them were

Pikanchi Double

Yes? No?

The Tormenta Songs

Kitto Daijoubu

Hero

Aozora Pedal

z47900728ac6.jpg

<3333 my favorite is Sakurai Sho!! thats right yo.. ;) thats my favorite picture of him.. so KAWAII

z44699994ob3.png

hahah taffy photoshop job.just to let you guys know.. in that picture i'm wearing my ax karaoke contest shirt T X 2.. (it was my sister and my karaoke group name.. ^_^ that was the pose i did with my sister and when i saw sho doing that i remember going crazy and immediately photoshoping.. haha.. so yeah it became T X S :)

arashilovemeterlu9dn6.png

my arashi love meter.. i saw this on aibakaland forum and made my own arashi love meter..

My List

Sakurai Sho

Matsumoto Jun

Ohno and Nino tied

and Aiba last

Gifs <333

gifbannersho1ri3.gif

<333 THIS Sakurai Sho <333

196994957449a2726c2781wk5.gif

<333 Matsujun so cute..

hehe i love saying "arashi arashi for dreammmmmm" :)

Guest lilangelover

love love arashi!! their performances are always soo good. it sounds soo perfect. everytime i hear them sing i think they are lip-syncing. i was soo excited for the Music station performance. and also because i wanted to see how arashi and NewS would interact with each other. i just saw a preview of the Love so sweet PV. interesting. all their PVs are cute and funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4QsNdDouYQ--> Love So Sweet PV News

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVNnH3u9j-I--> Arashi @ Music Station performing Love SO Sweet

i love watching mago mago.

the ohno - nino pairing is the best.

my observation only...

sho has a sexy bod, laughs so loud but, is hopeless in the kitchen

aiba is considerate, his good with messaging the obacchans

nino is playful but he's a good cook

ohno is boyish and a good leader,

and tks to Gokusen, jun got me into Arashi...

their concert is amazing..

i love the song Aozora Pedaru :)

Guest cpopbaby19
jun matsumoto is hotness times 10!!!!!!!!!

hana yori dango is good.

i like him.

totally different acting from jerry, acutally i think jun matsumoto's lines are harsher.

but dang! are them two hot rich boys!!

jun in hana yori 1 looks weird. :T T___T; lol. i always found him hot ANYWHERE but when i saw him there in hana yori 1.. :ph34r: *puts up a shield for rocks thrown on me* but yeah, in Gokusen,. dang he's SO yummy~ <33

true that jun has harsher lines than Jerry on hana yori! (watching it right now. as in this very moment! LOL) XD haha!

anyway, got a question..

so.. Wish was released last 2003? when they released hana yori 1, right? so why is that song on arashi's latest album (arashic; if im not mistaken)? .___.; im just curious. lol.

Archived