[drama 2007] When Spring Comes 꽃피는 봄이 오면

Luv

I have good news :)

Arirang TV just had an on location segment on this drama.

They called it When The Spring Flowers Bloom.

I love this video clip because it's long...almost 9 minutes.

They interviewed all 4 leads and we get to see them behind the scene.

This is the video clip with English Subtitles.

http://www.gigeshare.com/preview/f71568g15...5c1d566gc81n28/

I will post some pictures soon.

Article from Arirang TV:

There's a new TV drama that's bringing laughter into the homes of families < When the Spring Flowers Bloom >, which translates into "When the Spring Flowers Bloom"! With the broadcast date looming closer, cast and crew are busy at work - We go behind the scenes!

Today's shoot began at a road in southern Seoul. Despite the bitter winds, the filming had started bright and early. We spotted the two lovebirds in the drama, Park Si-yeon and Lee Han. The drama stars Lee Ha-na, Lee Han, Park Kun-hyung, and Park Si-yeon! It's a cute family comedy about these four and their journey through life and love. After Park Si-yeon's jumpstart last year in the movies, she was starting 2007 off with a big role in a primetime program. (The actress looked deep in concentration.) Now, back to work for Lee Han and Park Si-yeon! The two have a lot of scenes together because they play a couple in the TV drama. After spending all that time together, the two got along like old friends. Next it was Lee Ha-na's turn. She was trying a character a bit different from her other ones - In the drama, Lee Ha-na plays "Chae-ri," whose unhappy childhood was reflected in her troubled personality. Lee told us that it wasn't easy to go from her usual bouncy characters to this darker one. The next day, the filming started early in the morning again. Today, Lee Ha-na seemed more at-ease and we also spotted another lead actor on the set - Park Kun-hyung was here for his scenes. As soon as he was done speaking with us, he was flanked by a large car - Park Kun-hyung plays the part of "Lee Jung-do," a pre-law student who lives and dies by the code of law! Park told us that he is the man on the set who can make everyone smile. Apparently, the on-set sweetheart, too! He turned on the electric heater for co-star Lee Ha-na. But - While ON-LOCATION was following the filming of the drama, the temperatures had dropped below zero. Everyone had a trick to keep them warm. Park Kun-hyung did some light exercises. And Lee Han had this odd bundle of fur. At least the actors had short breaks in-between to warm themselves up - the TV crew had to endure the cold the ENTIRE time! It was this kind of perseverance that makes a great production possible. All that hard work that goes on BEHIND-the-scenes! The cast and crew of "When the Spring Flowers Bloom"!

They're working their hardest to ensure a fun drama for all their audiences, a drama that will also warm them up this winter. The passion for their production kept everyone on the set working steadily, even WITH the unbelievable cold.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loving_D

aww i love lee han from lovers. i think he looks better with short hair than with longer hair in goodbye solo.

i want to watch this. the cast is pretty good.

Guest nataliasiew

omo Lee Han looks very handsome in that hairstyle :wub: oops, actually i prefer calling him San..^_^

Can't wait for this to start..

Can someone pls let me know in which other drama had Lee Ha Na acted in. I can't seem to remember her. Thanks.

I think Lee Ha Na is the main actress .

i thought that park shi yeon was the main actress since she has been in lead roles in movies lately....

^ I am not sure who is Lee Ha Na.. but i heard she's acted in Alone in Love before..

yes, she played Eun-Ho's (Son Ye Jin) younger sister... Ji-Ho.

in terms of acting skills, i would assume Lee Hana is the main actress. totally agreed w/ twitch-x. i don't understand why PSY is getting so many lead roles (or 2nd lead)? she's not a very convincing actress to me. however, i do find her likeable (from interviews and on tv)... she's somewhat pretty, but not that stunning

Guest babymarzy07

Luv, the link for the arirang vid doesnt dl.. it goes to the page but no dl link though? could u repost in another link? thanks! :)

Luv, the link for the arirang vid doesnt dl.. it goes to the page but no dl link though? could u repost in another link? thanks! :)

You have to wait for the continuation link to show up and click on the down arrow to download.

Guest puppyiz

ANNYEONG HASEYO .........

087001005_L.jpg( << I like this ajusshi .... :blush: )

to : luv, callie, non-angelical, spark, purpletiger86,babymarzy07, ericmania, suejinners, mily2, ay_link,

redrac, soonjap, cecil, kobashi, renny72, nataliesiew,C51236,

snoopy, elavndrc, tiramisu and everyone !

(Oooo .. so many of you already here to warm up this thread )

The plot & casts looks interesting ... may I join you gals in this one too ?? ^_^

Wow so many ppl to say 'Thanks' to: luv (threadmistress) , purpletiger86 , ericmania, mily2 for the caps ,previews, translations, news & updates. :wub:

(err.. :huh: sorry if i missed anyone / anything else .)

EDIT : Aaah, found it ..... Gigeshare :

1. ) This link / word " continuation link " will appear in within seconds. ( Click it when it appears.)

2.) Then click onto this icon (blue arrow) in box ..... download1.gif at the 2nd page.

:D

Guest yeohweping

How to dl from gigeshare

1. click arrow below and wait for a link to continue.

2. It'll show how many secs and click to continue.

3. Lastly click on the arrow of the continued page and the dling can start.

Guest babymarzy07

yeohweping, i got to dl thanks for the info :) im wondering in this drama.. all the girls fall for park kuhyeong's character? what happens to lee han's character? this isnt a sad drama right? more of comedy type? i got to dl Luv, thanks for the link.. nice to see you on the thread :D

Archived