Utada Hikaru

Guest xyunaxfantasiesx

Wait, so she DID cheat?? Confused here.

yeah i think so. she admits it in like the 2nd verse i think.

________

anyways, i'm loving CBTM. i really can't wait for the album. i so wanna buy it. but no money.

and i haven't really kept updated on her, last thing i heard from her was "prisoner of love" which is also a good song.

well, i hope that her new english album at least gets air play in the states, that would be so awesome to hear it. haha.

anyways, hikki has such an awesome voice, and i love all of her songs. she's really talented as well.

can't wait to for a mv of CBTM as well.... so much to anticipate. (^___^)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Maybe that's why she divorced??

I mean, I thought she just WROTE those lyrics... because, they're just lyrics? idk.

CBTM is a good song; it kinda repeats a lot, but still it's pretty good. It's been such a long time since I've heard something new from her~~ so I was like freakin out when I realized she had a new song out~~

Guest autumnleavesxo

...I'm assuming the lyrics are just lyrics. I don't think she would be so open to an admittance of "cheating" via lead-in single to new listeners lol. Everything she writes doesn't necessarily correlate with her real-life; just like how 'Exodus' wasn't completely autobiographical.

it comes out in japan on march 4...

if the album leaks i guess you can hear it earlier... but atm the only song that is out is come back to me~

Oh ok, thanks for the info... I thought her album came out already... is it only in japan or is it her english album that will come out here in the US?

Guest rice_baby

Oh ok, thanks for the info... I thought her album came out already... is it only in japan or is it her english album that will come out here in the US?

It's her US album but it'll be released in Japan also. Just like Exodus.

Which just made me realize she'll be perfoming it. Can't wait for that.

Guest xradiostatic

if she ends up doing a US tour, i am gonna spaz and be the first one in line to get a ticket LOL.

did she ever tour in the US when she released "Exodus", or did she not get enough promotion to even do a tour?

^ Maybe that's why she divorced??

I mean, I thought she just WROTE those lyrics... because, they're just lyrics? idk.

CBTM is a good song; it kinda repeats a lot, but still it's pretty good. It's been such a long time since I've heard something new from her~~ so I was like freakin out when I realized she had a new song out~~

oh no. i'm pretty sure it didn't become like that. i think it's just lyrics.

her real life, they split because of busy schedules and different view points over time.

hehe, freak out some more, because i'm thinking it's going to be an awesome album. (^__^)V

Guest xradiostatic

If that does turn out to be an official cover they're wasting their money. It looks like a 30 second paint project.

yeah, seriously. they could've at least used a better font if all they were going to do was type her name and the single on the cover. :/

Guest shufflez

if she ends up doing a US tour, i am gonna spaz and be the first one in line to get a ticket LOL.

did she ever tour in the US when she released "Exodus", or did she not get enough promotion to even do a tour?

ROARRRR

she better, id die happy x]

& i hope thats not the cover, maybe theyre experimenting cause they have that other picture too. where its just a faded black, white and pink, arrow striped pattern thing. it kind of reminds me of the thing they use in filming to re-do a scene? its like yellow and black, and you lift a small part of it on the top....never mind...LOL

Wow... I really hope that's not the official cover for the single.

If I wasn't a Hikki fan I think that would actually deter me from buying the album.

Guest *hachiko*

i think she said once that she doesn't write her lyrics from self experience,

so i doubt she did cheat... and if she did then i doubt she'd put it in a song like this~

just my opinion of course~^^

Guest pepsi_twist9

Hey, new poster. So there's no set date for an American album? I love Come Back To Me so far, that song I think is better than her Exodus songs. Hope she does well this time, I just keep saying if she ever did a song like the ones she did for Kingdom HEarts it'd be great.

Archived