[drama 2007] Surgeon Bong Dal Hee 외과의사 봉달희

Luv

question, whom did AJG called in the last scene, and what did he say?

he called someone (maybe the reporters or the mean old doctor that he works for) and said he was going to publicize that he was once adopted and abandoned. the mean old doctor asked him to call the reporters in and announce it publicly if he knew what gratitude was, but AJG didn't really want to do it. in the end, when his adoptive father walked right past him, it hurt him so much that he decided to announce it publicly. and that's why he called. i hope this explanation helped<3

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutiepie

it's expected to be decided whether to give it 2eps extension (18eps) within this week.

credit YTNStar& daum.net on 26,Feb,2007

ah thanks for the info lisafh i'll just wait for the update later this week then :)

viewimage632dee8qg0.jpg

viewimage632e869cw2.jpg

viewimage63310b4et0.jpg

viewimage632f6f6kj7.jpg

source: DC

that's cute, they got little gift bags

thanks kiki08 for the preview translation! better go check to see if the preview video is out yet

That right?

I hate it when they draaaag it out if the drama is popular...

Anyhow, started watching this weekend... 3 episodes so far...

Was glued to TV... very interesting and different... mostly correct in medical terms and diagnostic procedures...

Although they are "butchering" English medical terms... :P

What makes me an expert? 'Cuz, I am in medical field... :D

hhahahhaha~~~ see alot of us watching are in the medical field!!!! this is like so great. lOlx..

and i think itz a good idea to extend because i doubt they can finish the show with just 16 episodes

because we still dont know who is SM's biological father

and who will DH choose?

and when is DH's heart going to fail? who will save her?

and the relationship between Doc ahn and LGW's uncle... what happened exactly.

this sort of things.

and collect2you ~~ can i know ur name? hahahah easier than calling u " collect2you "

hahhaha and i am so sorry.. i need to go buy my textbooks before my sch starts next wednesday

i dont think i can give a full length summary but i can give a brief one later on okay?

hehe

edited.. i just realized that liquidfir will be giving the summaries... sorry

preview of ep 14:

DH suggested doing both surgeries (pregnant woman and child) at the same time in order to save both lives.. but dr ahn objected saying that the pregnant woman might just die on the spot.. DH pleaded again and said that with dr ahn's talent he can definitely do it.. after the successful operation, dr ahn was worried about DH and skipped his work shift (my guess DH is feeling unwell or something).. DH knows dr ahn's feelings for her and as she is leaving her seat she felt sudden heart pain.. DH went for checkup at another hospital's cardiac department and they suspect its infective endocarditis (duno whether i got this right, but its something serious) DH is very worried.. dr ahn adviced DH to do an ultrasonic scan and told her not to be so worried about the other hospital's diagnosis.. dr ahn is depressed because of the distance between him and DH.. on the other hand, GW keeps having images of Sung Min in his head..he went to find Moon Kyung again n had another quarrel....

pardon me for any mistakes in translation :P

ends with a pic of cute dr park :D

01.jpg

Guest collect2you

hhahahhaha~~~ see alot of us watching are in the medical field!!!! this is like so great. lOlx..

and i think itz a good idea to extend because i doubt they can finish the show with just 16 episodes

because we still dont know who is SM's biological father

and who will DH choose?

and when is DH's heart going to fail? who will save her?

and the relationship between Doc ahn and LGW's uncle... what happened exactly.

this sort of things.

and collect2you ~~ can i know ur name? hahahah easier than calling u " collect2you "

hahhaha and i am so sorry.. i need to go buy my textbooks before my sch starts next wednesday

i dont think i can give a full length summary but i can give a brief one later on okay?

hehe

Hi snow_vin, Bee is my nickname. You might be surprised to know my full name because it's longer than 'collect2you' you know? he he~ :sweatingbullets:

Also thanks kiki08 and snolaxy84 for ep13-14 preview.

i read an article about this drama about excessive fans.

they kept visiting the hospital and was very obnoxious about being on the drama set. like yelling in the hallways and taking pictures with flash.

its not only disturbing the actors and staff, but the hospital staff and the patients in the hospital.

korean fans are so stupid sometimes...why would u GO to the hospital and make a huge scene outta it.

gosh i LOVE this drama. i love the romance, i love the hospital setting, and i just love everything about it. :D

glad it's going to be longer!<333

Guest schizoar

i read an article about this drama about excessive fans.

they kept visiting the hospital and was very obnoxious about being on the drama set. like yelling in the hallways and taking pictures with flash.

its not only disturbing the actors and staff, but the hospital staff and the patients in the hospital.

korean fans are so stupid sometimes...why would u GO to the hospital and make a huge scene outta it.

Wow.. :blink: That's... very rude. :sweatingbullets: Seriously, fans should know their limits. They don't need to yell and stuff. :tongue2: I feel bad for the patients. :(

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p250/chief1318/bdh.jpg

originally from sbs.co.kr

are we waiting for this??

Uhh.. That's photoshopped right? :unsure: I think I've seen that pic before.. with other artists' head, lol..

Hi snow_vin, Bee is my nickname. You might be surprised to know my full name because it's longer than 'collect2you' you know? he he~ :sweatingbullets:

Also thanks kiki08 and snolaxy84 for ep13-14 preview.

my name is ervina. nice to meet u.. didnt realise liquidfir will be giving the summaries..

i am a ahn joong gook supporter haahaa

thanks everyone for the udpate and translation

hies!!!

omg!! i feel that I havent been here of such a long time :tears:

thank soo muh for the pics they are soo cute!!!!!

omg i just read the preview

here it is:

Eps. 13

:

lol you are cute with the *heart pain is emotionally not physically * .i think i saw mr oh appearing in the esp 13 preview ..it is time for Dr Lee to really see who matters to him .....i think he still cared deeply for his ex wife and son ...dr bong see that too ..as for dr ahn and dr bong ..kek .well perhaps there will not be a definte ending for them but surely there romance blooming between them ..

2007년 2월 27일 (화) 15:51 YTN STAR

오만석, <외과의사 봉달희>에 특별출연

20070227155108.789.0.jpg

btn_tv.gif

탤런트 겸 뮤지컬스타 오만석이 드라마 <외과의사 봉달희>에 특별 출연합니다.

오만석은 드라마에서 그동안 베일에 가려졌던 극 중 문경(오윤아 분)의 아들 승민의 친아버지 역을 맡았습니다.

오늘 28일과 3월 1일 방송분에 나오는 오만석은 인기 정상의 뮤지컬배우 '정민' 역으로, 문경과는 7년 전 만나 하룻밤 사랑을 나눈 사이로 출연합니다.

현재 <외과의사 봉달희>에서 문경이 승민의 친아버지가 누구인지를 밝히지 않고 있는 까닭에 친아버지의 정체가 시청자들의 관심 사항이었습니다.

http://tvnews.media.daum.net/part/entertv/200702/27/ytnstar/v15872305.html

[/td][/tr][/table]

Cute.

Thank's shirley for the news,finally Sungmin's Dad coming out.

JC:Lol,'butchering' english.But you know,it's really hard to understand what they say

if they mention something 'medical english term'.

I didn't know you are in this field too,like majority of the

soompi viewers here,well except for me.^^*

Yesterday,while going to Seoul,we pass by at the hospital/Uni where they shoot the drama,

It's bigger than i thought.I told my oldies 'hey there's the hospital where Bongdalhee works'

hahaha,they don't know what i'm talking about.lol

That right?

I hate it when they draaaag it out if the drama is popular...

Anyhow, started watching this weekend... 3 episodes so far...

Was glued to TV... very interesting and different... mostly correct in medical terms and diagnostic procedures...

Although they are "butchering" English medical terms... :P

What makes me an expert? 'Cuz, I am in medical field... :D

Hi, since there are so many medical experts here, I would like to raise a question.

I noticed several scenes when they mentioned that this is a DNR (Do not resuscitate) patient, than the doctor stops resuscitating.

Under what circumstances that they classify the patient DNR? Does the patient has some kind of open heart surgery or something like that?

Hope someone can satisfy my curiousity. :)

Thanks!

Guest chellenaruto1990

awww man

the preview isnt working for meee

for ppl who have seen it already, what happens in it?

i cant wait until tommmm

im such a ahn+dal hee fan!!

i was looking around today on yahoo korea today and they had this article about why lee bum soo's character is so popular and his "type" of love for dal hee, and everything that was written was so true.

how his roughness actually reflects his innocence or lack of expressionn.

also, after this drama , i totally see lee bum soo in a new light.(it is the same with all of korea rit enow ahahah, everyones like saying this is his breakthrough perf and how flawless his acting transformation was from comical to serious)

hes such a great actor and although he's not the most attractive guy ont he planet, hes soooo attractive in so many other wayss.

i just love his characterrrr

thanks everyone for the udpate and translation

lol you are cute with the *heart pain is emotionally not physically * .i think i saw mr oh appearing in the esp 13 preview ..it is time for Dr Lee to really see who matters to him .....i think he still cared deeply for his ex wife and son ...dr bong see that too ..as for dr ahn and dr bong ..kek .well perhaps there will not be a definte ending for them but surely there romance blooming between them ..

ohh~

i know i cant wait until dr ahn and dal hee get in love mode

dr ahn was such a poophead in the preview :P

he's like, I dont like you, why would I like a girl who has a boyfriend? pay attension?

or something like that

but she had a disappointed expression on her face :D

sorry i was confused in the translations i didnt want to think that she was having heart problem^^;;

ahhh cant wait for it!!

i think want to stay up!!

Doc Ahn FIGHTING!! :w00t: go get Dal Hee!!

Archived