***yoon Eunhye Vs Park Hanbyul***

Guest sweet_day

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yoo유jin진

^

^ eh...I don't know what a sth is but shes sorta like a mini celeb I guess, she's in a couple dramas and has been in one movie I think...sorry if I'm wrong :]

Han byul is prettier, but I love Yoon Eun Hye too!

I think she better fits the cute category most of the time though. ^__^;;

Guest Shingai

Han Byul is prettier, but I like Eun Hye more, because I like her personality and she's a better actress (she was 'just okay' in "Goong", but she was pretty good in "The Vineyard Man" and her current performance in "Coffee Prince" is awesome).

Compared to that, Han Byul's acting in "Fantasy Couple" was pretty bad.

Guest Aironaz

PHB is pretty but I chose YEH. Over time I thought YEH blossomed into a beautiful woman plus she's my favorite actress I don't know who PGB is. Some say YEH looks average but I think the more you see her the more beautiful she becomes. She changed a lot from her baby vox days. But hey this is my opinion.

eh1074.jpg

normal_eh1118.jpg

DSC00375.jpg

Guest superhaein

i think park hanbyul is just plain gorgeous

and yoon eunhye too ! shes adorable.

BUT i go for YEH just because she looks natural and all.

i dont know, i just like YEH more then PHB =)

Guest hamdainvincible

wahh. you picked a good picture of EunHye.

most of the time she's ugly.

i say EunByul, though she's a bit too cute. >.<

Guest green_vixen

ewww! i don't think yoon eun hye is pretty at all! ack! her teeth! i just don't think she is pretty! so overrated!!

park han byul however is gorgeous! i have to agree! she has beautiful eyes!!! ^^

Guest jooluv

definately Park Han Byul keke

I never thought that Yoon Eun Hye was that pretty... people overreact when they say that Yoon Eun Hye's pretty =_=;; she's just average... LOL no offense but yea...

Even though Park han Byul did surgery, since this topic is "who's prettier" it's Park Han Byul ^^;;

Guest hannuhh

they're both gorgeous... but i think bak hanbyul is just plain FLAWLESS!!! i want her face.. omg lol

but i like yoon eun hye better...

Archived