***yoon Eunhye Vs Park Hanbyul***

Guest sweet_day

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjangoo

park han byul to me is just another pretty face but yoon eun hye is sooo gorgeous and she seems like her personality is really cute and nice ^-^

Guest woaini715

i'd have to say han byul. both are pretty tho. but han byul has millions of face, lmoa. cute, innocent, mature...hawt.

Guest calixa

I pick YEH.

YEH is totally gorgeous. PHB is pretty... but plain. I am a fan of neither one, but PHB trails far behind YEH in terms of charisma and appeal.

Guest jojo12144

i think that park han byul is prettier

just my opinion

i havent seen her on variety shows so dont know much about personality

:D

Guest vietgirl604

I like YEH better but I think PHB is prettier. YEH isn't overrated and I know she's not as pretty as a lot of other celebs but maybe people like her for her personality, or talents or what not. I'm not a huge fan of either though..just saying.

Guest teephanie

Park Hanbyul looks really pretty in the last pic =]

but otherwise I think she looks kinda plain..yeah shess pretty but kinda boring from afar

YEH..I dunno what it is but theres just something about her that makes her standout to me

like with makeup or without, theres just something thats really really pretty about her =]

Guest fifiz

Park Han Byul, definitely

I don't think Yoon Eun Hye is pretty at all. Not that I don't like her though. She's a much better actress than PHB.

But the first time I saw PBH, in a trailer for Fantasy Couple, I was like WOW who is this girl and why have I never seen her before??

She made me really excited to see Fantasy Couple. (hey, i'm a girl but I love attractive people.) Sometimes she reminds me of Jeon Ji Hyun, although I have never thought Jeon Ji Hyun was very pretty.

Archived