[drama 2006] Alone In Love 연애시대

Guest yeohweping

This drama has made me a total fan of Gam WooSung. He's definitely not the hunky type but I think he's so special in his own ways he really stands out among the many actors out there, and I mean his acting is just fantastic there's no need to even talk about it. he has made Dong Jin come alive totally...aww...and I like his dimples! haha...

ailap13fa.png

THis photo is just wayyyyy cute!!! thank you ay_link!

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad that this serie has ended. It should have been a serie of 50 eps or so.

I would not mind if they would make another serie and fill in the time gaps of the last ep.

yes..I also miss a kissing scene of DJ en EH..

Guest Aoijen

I hope yesasia will release this drama alone in love will coming soon I can't wait it I want buy for my friend if she want it... :blush:

Guest rainidy

Hi! I just started following the movie, and I love it so much!!

I love the music too!! Does anyone have the link for the song in the movie, 연애시대 뮤직비디오 "하루 또 하루 is it Day by Day - Shin Hyesung? What number is the song on the OST??

It starts "haruna ...."

The chorus is "haru haru ...."

Sorry, I don't know korean!

I would like the MP3 and the MV of it please.

Thank you!

Guest lunae

I'm glad it's a happy ending... This drama is so fabulous, it teaches a lot about destined love. And how it's hard to forget your first love.... Altho I never imagine that the writer suddenly make Dongjin's first love pops out, but thank God Eunho and Dongjin get back together... But my fave couple in Yeonae Shidae is definitely JIHO and JOONPYO!! Aww, such cute couple, and an odd one. I always wished I could be as carefree as the Jiho character =].

Guest doozy

agree with bellaangel about this drama and goodbye solo. such great writing! WOW!

Thanks everyone for the screencaps and pictures. son ye jin is gorgeous.

Guest dramalover

ALONE IN LOVE will be shown in Hawaii from June 9th with English sub..Although I read some spoilers on this page,I'm still planning to watch and enjoy since GWS and SYJ's drama....Thanks everyone for sharing all the beautiful pictures.

Guest luvxholic

Hi! I just started following the movie, and I love it so much!!

I love the music too!! Does anyone have the link for the song in the movie, 연애시대 뮤직비디오 "하루 또 하루 is it Day by Day - Shin Hyesung? What number is the song on the OST??

It starts "haruna ...."

The chorus is "haru haru ...."

Sorry, I don't know korean!

I would like the MP3 and the MV of it please.

Thank you!

here's the link to the song thanks to someone else who was kind of enough to upload it on this forum...i still cannot believe hyesung sang this...from shinhwa?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/83rw2i

Guest saranghaeB

Hey guys.. New here.. So is this drama gud..?? I juz started dling it.. Actually i'm dling it since SYJ's in it.. She's juz gorgeous.. Oh ya how many epis does it hav again..??[/font]

Guest haezi

Hey guys.. New here.. So is this drama gud..?? I juz started dling it.. Actually i'm dling it since SYJ's in it.. She's juz gorgeous.. Oh ya how many epis does it hav again..??[/font]

There are 16 episodes total and I definitely recommend this drama. It's entertainment at its best. I don't know how great the english translations are, but the korean dialogue is smart and poignant. The subtle humor and touching lines throughout kept me hooked and the characters are well-developed and grounded in reality. I started the series because I expected GWS and SYJ (the two leads) to deliver great performances based on their recent works and they didn't disappoint. I ended up falling in love with the other supporting characters, GWS's friend and SYJ's sister. They are a cute, hilarious pair. V. memorable. I can't wait for Hana Lee's next project (she's the actress who played SYJ's sister).

Guest Syjfan

There are 16 episodes total and I definitely recommend this drama. It's entertainment at its best. I don't know how great the english translations are, but the korean dialogue is smart and poignant. The subtle humor and touching lines throughout kept me hooked and the characters are well-developed and grounded in reality. I started the series because I expected GWS and SYJ (the two leads) to deliver great performances based on their recent works and they didn't disappoint. I ended up falling in love with the other supporting characters, GWS's friend and SYJ's sister. They are a cute, hilarious pair. V. memorable. I can't wait for Hana Lee's next project (she's the actress who played SYJ's sister).

Totally agreed with all your comments and just wanted to add one thing. When all the actors/actresses in a drama performed so well, it speaks highly of the director. JP and JH never failed to make me laugh in almost all their scenes together. Other than all these key factors, just about every thing about the drama was first class as well. I got the feeling from watching episode 1 and 2 that this drama was filmed with attention to details like a movie and I think this standard was maintained throughout the whole drama.

Personally I downloaded the drama and watched it with chinese sub which I thought was very well translated. I haven't seen the one with English sub because ...the chinese sub were out usually in the same week of the episode and I couldn't wait.

here's the link to the song thanks to someone else who was kind of enough to upload it on this forum...i still cannot believe hyesung sang this...from shinhwa?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/83rw2i

First of, thank you for uploading this song :) I love this song a lot XD

been listening to it everyday.. lolz.. but this song is sung by sweet sorrow... not hyesung :P

thanks to yeohweping for clearing that up for me haha..

I was like listening to it, and the more I listen, the more the voice doesn't sound like hyesung :D

I think they were talking about how Hyesung's single will be used as the theme song for the Japan release :)

I agree with haezi & syjfan^^

At first I wasn't sure if I was gonna enjoy this drama at all, but all of them and their superb performance really threw me off.

Their dialogues are so smart and witty and interesting, and at times, it gets me into a deep thinking.

Love all the JP-JH moments. Lee HaNa really did such a great job. I'm looking forward in seeing more of her work int he future.

As for the english subs I've been working on, I personally think that our translators and also the chinese subbing team really did a great job also. Big props to all of them *thumbs up* <3

Guest Syjfan

I saw a chinese translation of the song Sweet Sorrow...and I translated the chinese translation into English...so it maybe a bit off somewhere. But I love the song and the lyrics which I feel are very appropriate for DJ and EH. So here they are:

아무리 생각해도 난 너를 - 스윗 소로우 (Sweet Sorrow)

아무리 생각해도 난 너를... 无论怎么想我还是.....

잊은듯 눈감아도 난 너를... 仿佛忘记似的紧闭双眼我依然....

아닌듯 돌아서도 난 너를... 转身装做素不相识我却仍然....

조금만 솔직해도 난 너를... 更加坦率一些我还是....

그렇게 아파하도록 너를... 那么让你痛苦

이렇게 바라보도록 如此望着一切

쓸쓸한 눈으로 다만 웃고만 있었지 用你伤感的双眼微微地笑

아무리 헤어져도 난 너를... 无论怎么分手我还是.....

매일 또 이별해도 난 너를... 每天都在跟你分开我依然.....

이미 넌 꿈이래도 난 너를... 就算是我梦中的身影我依然....

정말로 끝이래도 난 너를... 这一切就要结束我还是....

한번만 용기내도 난 너를... 鼓起一次勇气我依然....

그렇게 아파하도록 너를... 那么让你痛苦

이렇게 눈물짓도록 如此流下眼泪

다시는 다가가 차마 안을 수 없었지 我却没有勇气去拥抱你....

나 이대로 더 있으면... 我如此站着

이대로 머무르면... 如此原地踏着步

너를 더 사랑할 것 같아 我会更加爱你

나 이대로 더 있으면... 我如此站着

이대로 바라보면... 如此深深望着你

떠날 수 없을 것만 같아 我会更加离不开你

내 작은 어깨 위로 나 너를... 在你无力的肩膀上

언제나 힘이 되도록 너를... 为了能够给你勇气

따스한 햇살처럼 나 다시 또 다가가 감싸... 像温暖的阳光一样 我要重新拥抱你

나 이대로 서성이면... 我如此踌躇着

이대로 눈물지면 如此流着眼泪

너를 더 사랑할 것 같아 我会更加爱你

나 이대로 더 있으면... 我如此站着

이대로 바라보면 如此深深望着你

너를 붙잡을 것만 같아 似乎就可以抓住你

아무리 헤어져도 난 너를... 无论怎么分手我还是....

매일 또 이별해도 난 너를... 每天都在跟你分开我依然.....

잊은 듯 눈감아도 난 너를... 仿佛忘记似的紧闭双眼我依然....

아닌 듯 돌아서 난 너를... 转身装做素不相识我却仍然....

이미 넌 꿈이래도 난 너를... 就算是我梦中的身影我依然....

정말로 끝이래도 난 너를... 这一切就要结束我还是....

No matter how I still…

No matter how I still…

Pretending to forget and close my eyes I still …

Turning my back and as if we have never known each other I still....

Even being utterly honest I still...

…..bring you so much pain.

Looking all around

Smiling gently with your sad eyes

No matter how we part I still.....

Even though we are separated I still.....

Even if this is in my dream I still....

Even if all these are going to end I still....

Gathering all my courage I still....

…..bring you so much pain.

As tears roll down my cheeks

I still don’t have the courage to hold you....

As I stand here

Right at the same spot

I will love you more and more.

As I stand here

Watching you intensely

I will find it harder to leave you

On those weak shoulders

Just to give you courage

Like the warm sun, I am dying to hold you again.

I am hesitating

Crying like this

I will love you more.

As I stand here

Watching you intensely

So close that I could almost touch you

No matter how I still

No matter how I still

No matter how we part I still

No matter that we are separated I still

Pretending to forget and close my eyes I still

Turning my back and as if we have never known each other I still....

Even if this is in my dream I still....

Even if all these are going to end I still....

Guest lemoncoke

First of, thank you for uploading this song :) I love this song a lot XD

been listening to it everyday.. lolz.. but this song is sung by sweet sorrow... not hyesung :P

thanks to yeohweping for clearing that up for me haha..

I was like listening to it, and the more I listen, the more the voice doesn't sound like hyesung :D

I think they were talking about how Hyesung's single will be used as the theme song for the Japan release :)

I agree with haezi & syjfan^^

At first I wasn't sure if I was gonna enjoy this drama at all, but all of them and their superb performance really threw me off.

Their dialogues are so smart and witty and interesting, and at times, it gets me into a deep thinking.

Love all the JP-JH moments. Lee HaNa really did such a great job. I'm looking forward in seeing more of her work int he future.

As for the english subs I've been working on, I personally think that our translators and also the chinese subbing team really did a great job also. Big props to all of them *thumbs up* <3

Can someone post the song by Hyesung?? I really want the song. Thank you!! :blush:

Guest life_fight_live

Can someone post the song by Hyesung?? I really want the song. Thank you!! :blush:

uhm! Me too!

"Day by day" - Shin Hye Sung!

I need lyric of it! Thanks!

Guest Devache

What a fabulous and satisfying ending. I must admit that it was kind of abrupt as in the transition but really, overall EXCELLENT.

I think that my favorite part about the last episode had to have been the epilogue. Its very befitting and so realistic at the same time, the shades of love, that sometimes people dont change regardless of circumstance-growth-maturity, and some do. I especially like what EH said at the end that she doesnt know if the happiness would continue which is very real but also implies that it is a day by day, step by step process. Pretty much, a work in progress.

If anyone is aware of when this drama would be released by SBS, please PM me or something, i must get this drama.

Truly one of the best that ive seen this year along with Goodbye Solo but the writer for this drama is amazing as well. So introspective but not pretensious in her dialogue and narration.

Wow, we have exactly the same thoughts.

I watched "Alone in Love" initially because it was the first production drama of Son Ye Jin since "Summer Scent".

My favourite part of the drama was also where the epilogue appeared, the line where SYJ was narrating: "We should live and treasure now.... I won't say I've had a good life, because it's not the end yet... "

This drama is for me the best of 2006 I've seen so far, even better than Goong and My Girl.

It's realistic and not overly dramatic unlike most of the K dramas we see nowadays.

I'm starting on my review and have already PMed the English subbers of this drama to help with Eps 13 to 16, it's too good not to share with others out there.

Finally, a korean drama with a touch of realism in it. I can only hope other Korean writers jump on the bandwagon and write more realistic storylines.

Truly a must-watch drama for anyone tired of the same old contract marriages that seems to be the rage in K dramas at the moment.

Guest Syjfan

Today there was a news release in Korea about the 'Alone in Love' DVD set which will be released around end June in Korea. Not much details have been given except that it will have high video quality. Hopefully there will be Eng subs.

1146800881_1.jpg

hello! i'm still in the middle of watching this drama... i'm stuck at episode 12.. i'm very happy with it so far... i was really trying to stop myself from reading this thread since I know there will be some spoilers... but i just couldn't resist it anymore... =) i'm extremely happy to find out that they ended up together... can't wait to get the KBFD subs... =) there are a lot of "quotable quotes" here...

i must admit, i was never really a son ye jin fan before but this series changed that... i definitely think that she's the most versatile actress in the industry... =)

Archived