[drama 2006] Alone In Love 연애시대

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest annababy

i love the two main characters BUT I LOVE THE FRIENDS!!!!!!!

dr gong and the sister I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE SOOOOO SOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest anjandy

Everytime I watch an episode of this drama, I get a migraine!!! My heart aches so much from wanting them to be together!!!! I love this drama!!!! Waaaahhh!

Guest Syjfan

yea! Son Ye Jin such a good good actress...superb performances everytime!

She is good and I think she is also very lucky to be offered the kind of projects she have gotten so far. I am not sure which comes first. You need to have good projects to show you are good and then you need to be good to be offered good projects isn't it?

Some big hits of Son Ye jin.

Lovers' Concerto (Top 10 movies in 2002 in Korea by box office)

Classics - (Director Kwak of 'My Sassy Girl') (Several awards for Ye jin as New Actress)

Crazy In Love (Top 10 movies in 2003 in Korea by box office but I don't like this movie)

Summer Scent (Director of Winter Sonata, Autumn Tales and etc although not well-liked by some, Song Seng Heun)

A Moment To Remember (Jung Woo Sung, currently holding the record of top Korean Movie by box office in Japan now, was top 10 foreign movies in Japan in 2005, Top 10 movies in Korea in 2004)

April Snow (BYJ and Director Ho, Ye jin earned a nomination for Baeksang Best Actress award)

Arts of Seduction (Ye jin's first major role in a comedy and she did a mind-blowing sexy dance on stage)

Currently Alone in Love. I am so happy that she returned to TV with Alone in Love because to me this is one of the best drama in recent years in terms of script and production quality.

Guest jjowah

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVE THIS DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!~

MORE THAN "GOODBYE SOLO"... the latter seems to drag a little. but this drama has solid solid acting. and its so grounded with reality. theres no fantasy.

Guest dramaok

*paging luv*

are you working on the screencaps and nonclubbox links for ep. 7? :blush: :wub:

i've been having major internet problems and can't seem to download anything... so i hope to see some screencaps from yesterday's episode.

when you get a chance of course. =D

i was reading through the entertainment news and came across these:

someone correct me if i'm wrong but i think they're from ep. 8.

eunho and dongjin are dragged to the beach side by their dr. friend and sister jiho, in their effort to rekindle the divorced couple's love... and they remember how they used to be lovers...

8020060425_23534192.jpg

8020060425_23534190.jpg

8020060425_23534188.jpg

2006042515171208984_2.jpg

from mtstarnews.com

Thank you WITH S2 for the subtitle of episode 1... :wub:

Watching episode 1 again...I realized the importance of timing...

Sometimes love is not enough...timing is everything.

I finally noticed the professor. Thank you Michael for telling me about him.

Watching episode 8...I think he's a little strange. I prefer DJ :)

Episode 7 is so sad...I think the bond between DJ and the little girl can really make a difference...As much as I like the positive influence that DJ has on the little girl...I still wants DJ and EH to be together.

Dramaok...hehe...got your page :lol: I'm uploading it for you now. :)

I was getting too emotional watching episode 7 last night... and forgot to take pictures...hehe...

Here are some pictures from episode 8...I'll post some pictures from episode 7 later okay...

bscap0070nt.jpg

bscap0150kn.jpg

bscap0200pc.jpg

bscap0620lt.jpg

bscap0714es.jpg

bscap0725wd.jpg

bscap0745sb.jpg

bscap0853vh.jpg

bscap0925tg.jpg

Watching episode 1 again...I realized the importance of timing...

Sometimes love is not enough...timing is everything.

I finally noticed the professor. Thank you Michael for telling me about him.

Watching episode 8...I think he's a little strange. I prefer DJ :)

Episode 7 is so sad...I think the bond between DJ and the little girl can really make a difference...As much as I like the positive influence that DJ has on the little girl...I still wants DJ and EH to be together.

[edit!] i JUST saw the link for ep 7! thanks so much luv!

thanks SO much for the caps! i can't wait to watch these two episodes.. omg. the BEACH?! ahhhh :w00t: anyhow, i agree with you on how timing is everything. sometimes love really isn't enough... and yah, the professor freaked me out a little too. :blink: i mean, he's nice, and it's great that he's trying to overcome his fear, but ...hmm~ a bit lacking in the social scene i think. ^^;; and yah, the bond between DJ and the girl. *sigh. once again, i hate/love their bond as of now.

i'm loving EH's sis and the doc more and more!!! they're SO cute together!! ahahah and i love their schemes to get the couple together! doc, sis, FIGHTING!

luv you luv for putting up that link. This is so much better than the others that air on these days.. althought i am watching them also hahah

Wow...Thank you so much Shenny and WITH S2 for the subtitles...:wub:

Episode 2 is really good with subtitles...

I think it's not normal for a divorced couple to still keep their wedding album and video. This is a special case...and rarely happens in real life...

DJ's friend is so funny...He even planned for DJ to rescue EH so she can fall in love with him all over again...hehe...even EH's sister said that he made himself busy with DJ & EH's matters.

I laughed so much during the investigation scene...hehe...DJ actually went to that wedding to spy on MHJ :)

I also like the conversation between DJ's friend & EH's sister... They had some of the best lines. I really like her personality...very straightforward.

After the latenight misunderstanding...DJ really shows his true feelings...It's so funny when he came up with all the excuses for her to do such thing...hehe...he concluded it was loneliness...hehe...his smile was priceless when he found out it was the hospital...he was so happy afterward...it must be love.

Ratings for episode 8

9. 월화드라마<연애시대> SBS 13.4 Nationwide

7. 월화드라마<연애시대> SBS 15.1 Seoul

Dramaok ...Here are some pictures from episode 7...

I really like the song when HJ & EH give each other the last hug. EH's smile afterward tells me that she's happy and wants to go back to DJ.

bscap0372lt.jpg

bscap0793ut.jpg

bscap0860lo.jpg

bscap0964sm.jpg

bscap1070ls.jpg

bscap1095pq.jpg

bscap0024ke.jpg

bscap0137pk.jpg

bscap0356kz.jpg

Archived