[drama 2006] Alone In Love 연애시대

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 3 is a joy to watch.

Usually a divorced couple don't meet that often...hehe...It's funny how they feel uncomfortable seeing the other person with someone else. They're definitely feeling jealous...and continuously intervene each other's lives.

bscap0004xi.jpg

bscap0416hy.jpg

bscap0571tu.jpg

bscap0876fb.jpg

bscap1468js.jpg

bscap1992lf.jpg

bscap2096po.jpg

bscap2181ui.jpg

bscap2455yc.jpg

bscap2819je.jpg

i can't dl these days ... so sad about this ... so i won't be able to see this series beforehand. i hope you guys wouldn't mind if i just drop in from time to time to read your insights and comments on this series!! i do envy all of you who are watching it firsthand!!! sigh!

i do do love gam woosung and son yejin alot!! and to see them both in the small screen is just so exciting for me.

the pictures makes me want to see this so much more!! hahahahaha i think i will really love this series!!!

Guest anjandy

I'm so confused as to what type of drama this is...seems so different from the others.

Can anyone tell me which drama is most similar to this?

Guest kat_yuri

i want to watch this!!!!

song ye jin is really a good actress, from summer scent to art of seduction, she proved how well she is as an actress. :D

Guest luissybuster

So this is a comedy drama? Like Full House and Attic Cat?

I think that it's melodrama but has many comic scenes :)

alone.in.love.E01

check sig ^^!!

is anyone going to upload this drama in non-clubbox links?! i'd love to watch it [and help re-up], but i can't seem to find any links for eps. 3, 4. please PM me if you are going to upload, so i can get re-ups faster, thanks!! ^^!!

Archived