• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[2006 화제 드라마②] 독특한 주제에 영화 같았던 `연애시대`

2006-12-19 posted by Louis

200612180053.jpg200612180052.jpg

200612180055.jpg200612180051.jpg200612180054.jpg

`감우성 손예진의 드라마 컴백작, 영화감독 한지승의 TV 연출작, 사전제작 방식...`

[TV리포트] 드라마 연애시대는 2006 화제의 드라마라는 수식어에 걸맞을 만큼 숱한 화제를 뿌렸다.

연애시대는 이혼 후 여전히 사랑의 끈을 놓지 못하고 주변을 맴도는 이혼 부부를 그린 멜로물. 이혼한 부부가 다시 사랑한다는 독특한 주제와 영화 같은 화면구성이 시청자들의 시선을 사로잡기에 충분했다.

특히 극중 주인공들의 명대사와 명장면들은 방영기간 동안 연일 홈페이지와 게시판에 회자될 정도로 온라인상에서 인기였다. 드라마 대사들을 모아 연애백서를 만들자는 팬들의 요구가 나올 만큼 폭발적. 이에 TV 리포트가 2006년 드라마 팬들을 감동으로 몰아놓은 연애시대의 명장면을 모아봤다.

아저씨, 제 아빠가 돼 주시면 안돼요... 꼬마 훼방꾼 등장

팬시멜로 성향의 감수성이 묻어난 명장면. 동진(감우성)과 은호(손예진)의 재결합에 등장한

복병 미연(오윤아) 딸 은솔(전지희)이 실전화기를 이용, 동진에게 미연의 마음을 대신했던 대목이었다.

미연은 잠든 은솔이에게 너한테 좋은 아빠를 만들어 주려고 시작했는데... 엄마가 더 좋아하게 돼 버렸어라는 마음속에 담아둔 말을 들려줬다. 이에 은솔이는 잠이 든 미연 몰래, 동진의 방과 연결된 실전화기로 동진을 불러 아빠가 되어 달라고 고백했다. 미연의 마음을 알아버린 은솔이 동진-미연 커플을 이어주기 위해 사랑의 전령사가 됐던 것.

사랑을 위해 무릎 꿇다... 가슴에 와 닿는 감우성 내면연기

동진이 은호와 윤수(서태화)를 이어주기 위해 무릎까지 꿇었던 장면. 동진은 윤수를 불러내 은호를 어떻게 할 거냐며 따져 물었다. 윤수는 부인이 이혼을 해주지 않는다며 자신 또한 괴롭다고 답했다. 이들의 은호에 대한 마음은 급기야 두 사람의 언성을 높이게 만들었다.

이때 이들을 지켜보고 섰던 윤수의 부인 영인(조혜영)이 등장,

윤수와 이혼할 마음이 없다며 무릎이라도 꿇을 수 있냐며 동진에게 물었다. 이에 동진은 무릎을 꿇어 보였고 만류하던 윤수 또한 어쩌지 못하고 함께 무릎을 꿇었다. 두 남자의 진심이 보인 행동에 영인이 윤수에 대한 마음정리로 이어질 것임을 암시했던 대목.

내 따랑을 바데에 맹서해... 폭소 자아낸 사랑의 맹세

동진이 은호에게 바친 사랑의 맹세가 드라마 팬들의 배꼽을 잡아 뺐던 바다여행 장면. 동진-은호 커플의 재결합추진위원단 지호(이하나)가 각본을 짜고 준표(공형진)가 지휘를 맡으면서 이뤄졌다.

은호가 바다를 배경으로 동진에게서 프로포즈를 받았던 과거를 회상하는 장면. 동진과 은호는 바람이 심한 해변에 서서 손바닥을 마주댔다. 서로의 눈빛을 지그시 바라보며, 동진이 은호에게 말을 꺼냈다.

내따랑을 바더에 맹서해, 부떠지는 파데에 맹서해

사랑의 기억에 아파하다... 공감백배 과거 회상신

동진-은호 커플의

아름다운 한 때를 보여주는 과거 회상신. 은호는 두고 온 자신의 물건(초등학교 때의 문집)을 찾으러 동진(감우성)의 집에 들렀다. 이혼후 처음으로 다시 들른 과거 신혼집에서 풋풋했던 신혼 무렵의 기억을 더듬어 올라갔다. 벽지에 묻어있는 얼룩과 벽에 난 못 자국을 손으로 짚어가며 그 옛날 행복으로 채워졌던 신혼의 추억을 꺼내 들었다.

과거를 회상하며 손으로 가슴을 어루만지는 절제된 은호의 연기가 회상장면 중간 중간에 인서트(삽입장면)로 처리됐다. 과거 신혼생활의 기쁨을 그리워하는 은호의 슬픔이 투영돼, 보는 이들의 가슴을 저려오게끔 만든 장면.

사랑하는 이를 가슴에서 묻던 날... 손예진 눈물송

동진의 결혼식에 축가대신 부른 은호의 슬픈 노래가 시청자들의 가슴을 헤집어 놓았다. 손예진의 눈물송으로 온라인상을 뜨겁게 달궜던 명장면.

선상 결혼식에 이어 마련된 지인들과의 피로연 자리. 은호가 동진의 전처인줄 모르는 친구들이

은호를 무대로 올린 것이 화근이었다. 이에 은호는 가슴 속에 담아 둔 동진에 대한 미련과 고마움을 노래로 표현하기 시작했다.

딸 위한 아빠의 행복메세지 긴 여운... 기영의 외침

마지막방송에선 딸의 행복을 진심으로 바라는 은호 아버지 기영(김갑수)의 사랑의 외침이 시청자들의 가슴에 파고들었다.

딸의 고민을 라디오 상담전화로 들어주던 기영. 자신 스스로 노력하지 않으면 행복해 질 수 없다며 마이크에 대고 니가 행복해져야만 이 세상도 행복해 진다며 행복해져라라고 외쳤다. 대신 하나님에게 지은 죄에 대해선 아버지가 함께 용서를 구하겠다는 말을 덧붙였다. 기영의 `딸을 위한 행복메세지`는 오랜시간 가슴속에 응어리진 갈등으로부터 이들을 화해하게 만든 계기가 됐다.

(사진 = 방송장면) [김진도 기자 / rainfilm@naver.com]

This must be one of the few dramas where I actually felt like I could sit down and watch it all without the motivation of a pretty face. I love this drama to bits because of the way they tackled 'love'. The characters appealed to me because you could feel what they felt, their downfalls and their happiness. Such true to life characters they were. Son Ye Jin impressed with her role, she acted Eun Ho in a great way. She was a realistic woman for once instead of being another weeping beauty in a melodramatic drama. Gam Woo Sung was excellent as Dong Jin, as he always is. The minor characters hined, Eun Ho's sister was hilarious and Dong Jin's best friend was a great partner in crime for Eun Ho's sister.

Excellent stuff, I want to see more mature Korean dramas devoid of those weepy made-to-just-make-you-cry moments. Everyone shines, high recommended!

Guest kodoque

I love this TV drama. I've watched all episodes except Eps.06. For some reason I cannot download it. Does anyone know where I can down load Ep.06 High Quality from?

Thanks! ;)

Same here. I tried to dl from creidesca's CB for eps 6 but it's stuck at 0%.

Can anybody tell us where we can get eps 6?

Thanks

http://idols-unlimited.com/alone-in-love

can someone give me the ratings for each episode when it aired in korea? thanks!

almost done w/ this drama, 3 more eps. to go! :)

This was posted by Zi Yan on page 39 and the drama was aired from April 3, 2006 - May 23, 2006.

Seoul and Gyeonggi-do

Episode 1 - 14.5%

Episode 2 - 12.2%

Episode 3 - 13.4%

Episode 4 - 14.2%

Episode 5 - 13.6%

Episode 6 - 15.8%

Episode 7 - 14.7%

Episode 8 - 15.1%

Episode 9 - 14.8%

Episode 10 - 11.1%

Episode 11 - 17.1%

Episode 12 - 16.9%

Episode 13 - 15.2%

Epispde 14 - 17.1%

Episode 15 - 15.7%

Episode 16 - 19.1%

Average - 15.0%

South Korea

Episode 1 - 12.9%

Episode 2 - 11.5%

Episode 3 - 12.6%

Episode 4 - 12.9%

Episode 5 - 12.3%

Episode 6 - 14.1%

Episode 7 - 13.1%

Episode 8 - 13.4%

Episode 9 - 13.2%

Episode 10 - 10.9%

Episode 11 - 14.6%

Episode 12 - 14.8%

Episode 13 - 13.5%

Epispde 14 - 14.9%

Episode 15 - 13.8%

Episode 16 - 17.4%

Average - 13.5%

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fixated on 1 star

This must be one of the few dramas where I actually felt like I could sit down and watch it all without the motivation of a pretty face.

Couldn't agree with you more! Usually the "pretty faces" are what first persuade and draw me in to watch the drama, like with My Name is Kim Samsoon and One Fine Day. I think this was the first drama I watched from the very beginning purely because of a good story line...

And yes it was definitely a roller coaster ride from the beginning to the end! I think the part where I started bawling my eyes out was when Dong Jin was getting married and Eun Ho was forced to give that little speech/song in front of him and his new wife... They are all great actors - they really played the characters and their emotions very well.

Guest pharmer

hello! does anyone have know a youtube link w/ this hardsubbed? tried looking for it all over youtube, can't seem 2 find it. Anyone know if this series is uploaded but put into private so that's why i can't find it?

this series seem interesting I wanna watch it.

This must be one of the few dramas where I actually felt like I could sit down and watch it all without the motivation of a pretty face.

Couldn't agree with you more! Usually the "pretty faces" are what first persuade and draw me in to watch the drama, like with My Name is Kim Samsoon and One Fine Day. I think this was the first drama I watched from the very beginning purely because of a good story line...

And yes it was definitely a roller coaster ride from the beginning to the end! I think the part where I started bawling my eyes out was when Dong Jin was getting married and Eun Ho was forced to give that little speech/song in front of him and his new wife... They are all great actors - they really played the characters and their emotions very well.

It must've been around when Eun Ho was

was stuck in the car with Dong Jin and she asked him why he left her that night that turned on the waterworks for me.

pharmer You can watch it at crunchyroll.com but you need to make an account.

Guest pharmer

pharmer You can watch it at crunchyroll.com but you need to make an account.

thanks for the tip off. shall i bring a box of tissue w/ me?

Guest phuongle21

Hey,

Anyone knows where I can download Alone in Love complete with English subtitles. I've been waiting for it to come out in Vietnamese but it seems too long. I've been a fan of Gam Woo Sung since his series "I'm still Loving You" with Chae Rim. Thanks a lot.

Ah, never mind, I just looked at previous posts and found crunchyroll.com. Thanks a lot Starsinmyeyes. Can't wait to watch the series

Wow, Crunchyroll.com is a cool website. I get to see a lot of new series, like Chae Rim's new series, Dal Jal's spring, and it doesn't have the hassle of downloading. Crunchyroll.com is GREAT.

• 2 weeks later...

epilogue: can someone translate what's depicted in magazine article with YK and Caucasion man? what did YK's future hold for her? marriage? professional success?

epilogue: can someone translate what's depicted in magazine article with YK and Caucasion man? what did YK's future hold for her? marriage? professional success?

I think it says something about her becoming famous in Australia.

Hey guys.....

How's d ending......

the ending is prefect, fits with the tone of the entire drama! hard to believe this one is only 16 episodes, so much happens in it!

Archived