• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ivywen

haha no biggie it doesnt really matter to

it doesnt change a person right???

and uh is it really him i can hardly tell

though.

Guest kayla.

Honestly, I don't think that's him. Maybe I just don't want to believe it but I don't know. It doesn't look like whoever that person is is smoking. I don't see smoke. That guy doesn't really look like Kibum either.

Even if it was him, it's not a huge deal. Since apparently a lot of asian stars smoke and could be under a lot of stress, it's just a way to let it out. I still love Donghae.

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

HAHAH man i crack up when i saw the title. i just cant picture donghae smoking.

well it doesnt matter if he does or not. alot of ppl smoke.

nothing shocking.

Guest xjuyonx

the comments on korean sites are always ridiculously entertaining

and, although me+smoking=HATE <XXXX3, i'm not surprised. like, all korean guys smoke -_-

Guest chubzy

OMG

i never wouldve even thought that Donghae wouldve smoked....

but in the gif it does look like hes eating something...

but when he was on the anti-smoking show...he seemed liked he either didnt smoke at all...or he smoked a bit before...

cause like he was asking questions like ''how does smoke taste like' but then why would he ask dat if he already knew???

im not surprised either.

im not bashing or anything, but look

at the picture with him and jessica making out.

i still love dong hae though!

Guest OhGeezeAnhthu

Honestly, this upsets me.

I know a bunch of Korean artists smoke and everything.

But I mean, Donghae? Honestly?

I was really disappointed when I found out DongBangShinKi

did too. Aishh... I hope it's not really him smoking.

I can tell it's him, I just hope he's not smoking.

Donghae <3 anyways.

Guest csnrain

no big deal, if they want to expose themselves to lung cancer and possibly get others around them sick too, it's their decision...

But honestly, I don't care about celebs smoking...that is, unless it gets to the point that they ruin their voices, which will just ruin their career.

Guest tip taps tip

Whoa, shaky camera is shaky. Anyway I went through all the frames in Jasc Animation Shop, and I don't see any smoke X:

Well if he does smoke... as long as he doesn't do it often I'm fine ^^; he's old enough to decide if he wants to smoke or not anyway. It'll hurt his voice though gahh. I still love Donghae a ton though<3

edit: well actually, i dunno anymore o_o i thought he said he doesn't do it and doesn't like it. Ahh, whatever. moar donghae love.

Guest Platinum

"i hate smoking, but because im a teenybopper fangirl, ill say its not bad to smoke... and since hes in a boyband, ill play it off and make up a lame excuse for him..."

Archived