[gif] Donghae Smoking In Front Of Kibum O_o

Guest b0ol1nda

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest picturesque

Ahaha. I`m not surprised to know since I know there`s a lot of korean celebs who smokes.

He doesn`t look like smoking tho o__o

But yea, he`s still Donghae, our handsome talented fishy! XD

I just hope he doesn`t smoke too much ><

• 4 weeks later...
Guest syah219

The pictures is not so clear.

Plus, are they in a building? I think most building will not allow smoking in the building. Usually they allow smoking only in a smoking zone called 'smoking lounge'.

Just my opinion. u can't really judge him based on just one picture.

Guest SeSgirl

with such a stressful job...being in a popular boyband...WHO WOULDN'T SMOKE??

I mean I just saw a article some where (was it here?) that fans are hacking into some system and getting the boyband member's number and calling them and when they changed their numbers the fans STILL got the number and called them saying "do you think I won't find you cuz you changed your number?" I mean wtf? that's not a fan, it's a full-on stalker!

I'd smoke up a fire with all that stress...so people need to chill. it's not good to smoke..but they need some kind of stress reliever

Guest korominee

LOL...i'm not surprised that some ppl are surprised with this cuz suju has an innocent image..or at least that's what i'm getting from them lol

Archived