[gif] Donghae Smoking In Front Of Kibum O_o

Guest b0ol1nda

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest StylishAzNx07

It bothers me how many koreans smoke ...

Almost like 80% of the male korean pop smokes.

Pretty sad.

I definitely don't want to die early of lung cancer. -_-

If he does smoke, hopefully he quits.

Smoking = bad.

Guest xdaisiesx3

I knew a long time ago that Donghae smoked...

but seeing him really do it surprised me --;

argh I dunno why I'm so surprised & my heart is beating like crazy...

cus I already knew that DBSK & SuJu smoked.

ESPECIALLY Donghae. He's such a bad boy :D

Guest cha ni

AHHH, the gif is too fast--i'm trying to see if it really is Donghae, but i'm getting a headache...too bad that he smokes, but no surprise since a lot of korean males smoke.

Guest Shortyyy126

i can't even tell if he's smoking.. o_O lol. but the comments are hilarious!!! ;DD and obviously i wouldn't mind him smoking, since my main man jaejoong smokes (or smoked) too. haha thanks for sharing

Guest Aireia

The camera person isn't very good. LOL.

*gasps* DongHae smokes. Nuuu! But I'm kinda over it.

I mean, it is common for guys to smoke in Korea and all.

Wish there was a close up. He would look hot smoking.

Guest roseltv

The comments are so funny lol. Haha. I hope Kibum doesn't smoke. I'm fine with smokers. Smoking a little is ok, I think. I just hope they don't smoke too much because it will damage their health and their voices also.

Guest kfosho

Im not surprised. - -; Almost everyone in Korea smokes. My cousin saw TVXQ smoke too. No big deal..

thats actually the first time i heard that, the one about dbsg i mean. did your cousin say who smoked?

Guest Yumi -

oh my.. -.-

i knew that tons of gassoos smoke, but ..

i never thought about donghae.

aish.

i just pray he won't get cancer

pooooooooooooooke

i'm 99.99% sure that isn't donghae cause.................

i decided i change my mind because he's is wearing hae's trusty bracelet!

except i still don't think he's smoking because there's nothing coming out of his mouth. :o

but all the other members are wearing suits. and the one in green isn't shindong, it's one of their managers, and that explains why it looks likeand shindong's hair isn't that long teeeeheee.

hae's always said "SMOKING IS ALWAYS N O !!" :D

oh yeah and he also said it recently on a radio show.

and none of that "omgogmgomgomgg they always say they don't smoke when they do ogmgomg don't believe everything you hear" stuff cause he said he can't stand the smell or something.

and don't accuse me of just saying this because i happen to be a donghae fan -_- many of my favorite singers smoke and i don't mind.

but yeah the comments are really funny hahahahahhahaha

^ i agree with you!!

to me, it doesnt even look like he's smoking more like sniffing whatever is in the bag. i dont mind singers who smoke since they have tons of stress but what sides. unni said is true. he answered with 'smoking is always N-O' plus i see no smoke coming out of his mouth. if donghae really does smoke i wish he'd stop but im just a fan :x

the comments are really funny though...and i love how everyone in here is like 'so what? he looks hott smoking!' lol. i expected some people to spazz and hate him forever :]

donghae is my favorite out of suju so i just hope he stays healthy!!!

(im so suprised no one busted in the suju forum with this yet..)

Archived