comment was HILARIOUS.

-- i didn't know Donghae smokes. :crazy:

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest heejae

i was looking for this.. ^^

thanks..

I frankly dont mind that he does.. A lot of actors smoke so no biggie..

^^

Guest fanturntable

interesting, because the sm building does not look like that.

i've been there -_- stayed for quite a while actually.

anyways, im kinda surprised that he smokes.

i thought he'd be more goody goody kinda person. oh well .

Guest immaflipp

-"THIS IS AN INVASION OF PRIVACY..I shall report you right now."

^ haha i love that comment <333333333 so effin funny

ahaha but yea. hu cares if he smokes or not. his life.

Guest xyrhene

why dO they smoke!!?????......i haTe SmoKers....JuSt WaNna KnoW WhaT iS The BeNeFit Of SmOking...SmoKe MaKes You OnLy WeAk AnD UgLY....I Think Dong hae is not smoking in that gif....it's like...he's eating or something...i hope he's not smoking..

Guest renjitehsmex

c'mon. this is their private life. they will do whatever they want. and what's with people bashing the soompi poster? didn't she/he said that she/he took it from some site?

Guest JunEunHae<3

i thought this had been resolved already too!!... anyway if you watch the entire fancam from where this gif was taken, you can clearly see that DongHae wasn't smoking :

Here

^^ its the second clip.. and starting at 1:49 you can see that Hae was probably really tired cos he's stretching his neck and he has a big brown bag in his hand so maybe that's why his hand looked like it was clutching something?!?! anyway I remember reading Hae's 100 Questions where he said Smoking was - "NO" so i'll believe our little fishie!! <3

ps. i'm really sorry if I'm not supposed to be posting a link here or not..just wanted to clear things up.. But please let me know and I'll take it out!!

Guest Juliang

Haha those comments made me laugh.

About Donghae and 'smoking'..

i don't see how people can care so much if one person smokes or not. It's no biggie if he does, so what, it's his own choice.

anyway, thanks for sharing the gif! although you received rude comments about it.

I agree with you :]

Guest tokyo_chick

Okay someone on youtube told me that if you slow the picture down he's wiping his nose...and I mean when I look at it thats a pretty big cigarette??

Guest *lyrynne*

the comments are more interesting than HIM smoking cuz it's not that big of a deal cuz everyone smokes...

Archived