Post Pics Of Your Room =]

bawkchoi

Guest Drake

My rooms really clutterd and messy at the moment. Im gonna be moving soon which is gonna be a biartch. Sorry for the size. I just think its hilarious how theres so much crap.

DSC04043.jpg

And heres my marshal valve amp and my computer.

asda.jpg

Im over the whole 'fill up entire room with posters untill you cant see the wallpaper behind it'. Im gonna go hardcore, When i move houses my plan is to do this (frames from gundam and zoid models on the door)

framdoor.jpg

But To my entire room including the walls and ceiling. Ill take pics once thats done..should be done in probly 6months time.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Happy_Day

5.jpg

4.jpg

MY ROOM~.

Optional Bay Windows. The flowers on each corner on the wall was hand-made by my sis's bf.

Wow! Your room looks like a princess's room! I love it!! :)

Guest cannotfindserver

here's my room.

b27993110.jpg

self-explanitory...the bed along with a bunch of other things around it.

i like your room. nice. and the color of your bedroom wall is really pretty. :)

• 2 weeks later...

i swear, the SM Town guy is harrassing her, thats why Miffy looks so uncomfortable in your room. :mellow:

^HAHAHA, didn't get that at first, but now I do. His name is Yunho. Aww, Miffy looks cute. I think she likes Yunho ;)

^OHH, I have the Shinhwa Photobook too! :) I have the same posters as you!! :) I want the Fly to the Sky Gravity poster!!!

Archived