{ . . . Tainted_innocence Vs Love.diary . . . }

love.diary

Guest MiSs L.E

WOOOOOOOOOOW. holy frappin JI!!!! THAT IS TRUELY JUST BREATHTAKING! it made me just halt and i felt like my world just stopped. man. that is one powerful round!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDD

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MiSs L.E

oh my. its so dreamy. *__________________________________________* man, salee u are just CRAZY talented. ^_^ she looks like an angel there!

Guest Saranghae012

ahhhhhh Salee. T___T your works are seriously one of thee best! MY #1 IDOL <333

I just love every single thing about it! I can never find anything wrong with your works.

You're just wayy too talented <333 *saves to salee folder* ^______^

_Chelly

Guest tainted_innocence

Uh, yeah. Wth? My grumpy face sure looks great as a smilie -.- I was bored out of my mind at a church rehearsal in that picture. Hahaha. You're so cute. I think the reason our thread doesn't get 1894814987 comments is because our posts are sooo far apart. We need more love T.T We still have our string of supporters though. You guys know who you are <3. Your round is absolutely beautiful. The blue glow? Love it~ I’m so talkative today. Bah.

ji82ab.jpg

Maki Horikata thread

Guest Saranghae012

ahh how pretty. i love the blue color Ji. :] you both work well with blue graphics xD

what am i talking about... you both work well with any color graphics! :P hehe

Beautiful round, Ji. Love the softness & colors along with the picture choice :]

[btw, I love your Minwoo banner ! <3]

round nine

last_rd9.jpg

yumei-k, StudioVision @ deviantart, soompi stock thread, resurgere @ deviantart

Remember to leave more comments! Shower this thread with some love <3

Guest starlette*

OMFG! :o :o :o dsk;djflalkjfd;sdfjafd SALEE! it's FREAKING BEAUTIFUL! I love the stock choice & blending, and the colors, and the effects and the textography. YOU TALENTED WOMAN! *stares until eyes pop out*

Guest sweet serenity

Love.diary, I will always be fan of your work. Gosh, those are gorgeous filters.

Tainted_innocence, I love the blending.

Both talented people! =D

Archived