Chinese Paladin

Guest Mademoisella

^ its under movies section - downloadable movies with alphabetized links

it'll give u a list, just look for chinese paladin and it'll bring you to anoter page, just scroll down a bit and you'll see it which all the links to download the episodes.

hope that helped

do these files have english hardsub?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fivemagic

I love this movie, eventhough it kinda drag a bit, but it is still a good one to watch. I love the main girl and the main guy. They are such a CUTE couple. Thank you for posting all the beautiful pictures from the movie. Anyway, anybody know the OST from the movie? I really would like to get the lyrics if anybody have them. Please post them here. Thanks in advance.

the ost is godlike..comparable to some games and animes.

This series is adapted from a game, I read. The music is more aptly described as "Heavenly". I can imagine us hearing such wonderful music when in heaven!

i been looking around for Summer Scent and Chinese Paladin OST but there no megaupload and sendspace link... so if anyone have the OST please PM me.... or just post it here... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Guest spazgal420

Yay! I'm glad I finally found more Xiao Yao and Yue Ru lovers! I just love how they're always bickering and personally, I wouldn't enjoyed this series more if XY had shown more love for YR. And.. I wish they didn't cut so many scenes out of the China version because they cut out a scene of XY staying up all night ringing the bell YR gave him after she died! =[

Guest meilin

I just finish epi 1, its a good serie. I think there is other girl from outsider, I saw it in the preview

she is?? how nice. In outsider she is so prettttty huh????? i never thought of her doing a chinese series hehehe

• 2 weeks later...
Guest babietinhyeu

can someone translate the song list for me....i have like no idea what the title and who sing the song. thanks in advance

Guest SaLina

omg i love chinese paladin!!!! damn so cute!!! i love all the characters..ehehahaha...:D.....man i odnt have a fave..!! arhg..i love them all..i love how they're all so different...so cute..i love the seocnd main girl..eheh she and the main guy is sooooooo damn funny hehee...and the main girl so sooo pretty..i really like her...and ah nu and precious tang yu omg..so cute..i love ah nu..eheh she's so cute..litereally cute!! hehe all she think aobut is food..ehehe :D..and i love the song by Hu Ge..the cute one that plays when cute momments happens..eheh :D...man after tlaking about it..i think i should go back watching it..

and omg hte main guy look so much better with his normal hair..ehehe :D

Guest FG_ET

how does it ending????????????????????????????????????????????

this series is really sad, the end was Ling'er and everyone else left (die) Xiao Yao, he left with his daughter

Ge Ge did really well on express his felling, the felling of lonelyness and hopeless from live. Actually I think lot of people cry for the last episode :lol: including me :rolleyes:

Oh my goodness!!! I soo like Hu GE!!!!!! He's soooo good looking and he acts real great!!!! Lui Yi Fei was a great match with him..poor Yue Ru..and I thought the ending was so sucky..yucks..then if you consider the show on the whole..it's good..I like the ending for Ah Nu and Tang Yu..it was so cute!! But the last episode was like..I cried loads!!

Archived