• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mademoisella

couple8cy.jpg

normal537e23ja.jpg

normalxj07b6lw.jpg

ALL PIC CREDS TO: ASIANFANATICS!!

I'LL POST MORE WHEN I'M NOT LAZY... TIRED.. AND I HOPE THESE PICS DON'T DIEEEE ON ME!!!

OOO 2ND PAGEEE!!! WOW!!

Guest yunshin_*

Omgoshies, I LOVE this drama, although I stopped watching at the 3rd episode because I needed to study for exams, I think I'm gonna go and finish dling the rest of the episodes. ;D

Oh, and Iheartthe opening theme. I've listened to that song too much o.o

Guest Mademoisella

yoh: yes it is her! gahh she is soo pretty too!! both girls are pretty!

yunshin_*

^oo yeah the opening song i guess is really good.. i have not even seen this drama but i saw clips only.. haha!

Guest vanggirlie

i watched the whole thing without subs but now i'm getting the subs. the drama is ok but i love looking at the three stars. i think i would've enjoyed it more if the love interest were hu ge and ady, they look good together and the interactions between them are seems comfortable and natural.

Guest Mademoisella

gloria83:

the only place i know that has it is D Addict.

vanggirlie:

yeah i think hu ge and ady do make it better tho.. but where you getting the subs from, it hasn't come out except in D Addict where they're just subbing it.

• 2 months later...

For such a great series (at least, from the reviews) I could only find this thread on page 15 or 16 of the index page! Or is there another thread under "Xian Jian"?

Anyway, I am now ready to watch since I have d/l the last eps (eps 34) with English subs (hardsubbed). You can d/l it from D-Addicts. To find it, type "Chinese Paladin" or "Xian Jian" at the torrents search column.

this is such a great great drama; didnt think i would like it cuz i dont really like wuxia and all...and only watched it bcuz of Liu Yi Fei...but I must say the cast is sooo superb! The acting was incredible....i loved everything....except the gay ending -_-

Go to d-addicts and dl this awesome series; dl was uber uber fast too :-d

Guest Lucreshia

if anyone wants to watch this... you can download it all at this site, just register. They have the whole series, with english subtitles. ENJOY

http://www.chichoe.com/viewtopic.php?t=58&...r=asc&start=300

i thought it was reallllyyy goood but the main guy annoyed me... just stick to one girl dammnit!

Thanks! I've been wanting to watch this series for a while now but didn't know where I could get the subtitles. My Chinese is shaky at best... :blush:

if anyone wants to watch this... you can download it all at this site, just register. They have the whole series, with english subtitles. ENJOY

http://www.chichoe.com/viewtopic.php?t=58&...r=asc&start=300

i thought it was reallllyyy goood but the main guy annoyed me... just stick to one girl dammnit!

Excuse me, the link is not direct. I clicked on the link cited but after signing in, I clicked on the "movies" section, my program crashed. Is this series placed on the movies section?

Guest HappiiBooger

^ its under movies section - downloadable movies with alphabetized links

it'll give u a list, just look for chinese paladin and it'll bring you to anoter page, just scroll down a bit and you'll see it which all the links to download the episodes.

hope that helped

anyone who has not watch this yet grab yourself a cooy...this drama is one of the best...it consist of small individual love stories all sew together into one big one...highly recommeneded to everyone...you will enjoy this movie...the actors and actress are all so young and cute...

i've finished watching it...the songs are nice, great cast and the story is good (though it sometimes get a bit draggy) but *SPOILER*

i dont like the ending!!! uwahhhhhhhhhhh TT_TT

Archived