Chinese Paladin

Guest Mademoisella

Guest Mademoisella

CHINESE PALADIN

normal_357E0.jpg Chinese Title: Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan DATE RELEASE: 2004 AUDIO MANDRIAN OTHER NAME TITLES: "The Magic Sword and Chiveralous Youngsters" and "Legend of Sword and Fairy" Basic Synopsis: Li Xiao Yao, a 'street rat,' travels to a distant, mystic island in search of medicine for his sick aunt. There he happens to meet a strange girl who instantly calls out his name and claims to have met him 10 years ago. From this chance (or not so chance) meeting, Xiao Yao and Ling'er find themselves traveling together as they begin unraveling her past and trying to save the future of the world from the leader of a strange religious sect.

MAJOR CHARACTERS:

Li Xiao Yao PLAY BY Hu Ge

xiaoyao0gk.jpg The story starts with Xiao Yao, a playful, carefree, aptly named guy who spends his days picking up chicks with his buddy Xiao Hu, dreaming about being an richard simmons-kicking superhero and basically doing nothing with his life. Starting from when he finds himself desperately searching for a cure for his suddenly-ill aunt, his life quite unexpectedly changes as he leaves his little village for the first time and sets out into the world. Armed with two swords (wooden and his father's golden Jue Shi Hao Jian), Xiao Yao also has the advantages of being dirty-minded, a smart-alec and quick to learn. Zhao Ling'er PLAY BY [Crystal] Liu Yi FeI ling27er0yh.jpg A mystical girl whom Xiao Yao meets when he goes to Xian Ling Island looking for medicine. She immediately recognizes him despite him never recalling seeing her before in his life. Ling'er is a dainty, sweet girl who's naive in everything from what it means to kiss to her own true nature. Speaking from an RPG point of view, Ling'er would be a member of the team who has "magic" on her side. Lin Yue Ru PLAY BY An Yi Xuan yueru6vi.jpg Bold and fearless, Yue Ru has a quick temper and a quicker sword. She and Xiao Yao start off on the wrong foot and never stop bickering, taunting and otherwise constantly annoying each other. No matter what the situation, they always have time for a fight. She and Xiao Yao provide much of the life of the story. Yue Ru uses a sword, a red whip, and a sharp tongue to beat people, especially her (elder) cousin, into submission. Liu Jin Yuan PLAY BY [bryan] Wang Lu Jiang jinyuan4yo.jpg Despite being a ״Ԫ and technically Yue Ru's elder, Jin Yuan is totally under the beck and call of his younger cousin. The compassionate, soft-spoken scholar who's sometimes a little too gullible, still is able to win battles with logic and philosophy where force would have failed. I think of him as the group's shrink at times. And boy does he look cool in black. Tang Yu PLAY BY [Eddie] Peng Yu Yan tangyu7rx.jpg Fiercely loyal, crazily self-sacrificing and ridiculously shy when it comes to love, Tang Yu enters the story from the "other side." He quickly hits it off with Jin Yuan and they have hilariously polite conversations together. Mainly a swordsman, he can use magic as well. Both Tang Yu and Ah Nu are of a different clan than the other characters, thus their different clothing and hairstyles. Ah Nu PLAY BY Liu Pin Yan ahnu6sj.jpg She's quirky, hyper, funny, somewhat annoying and always hungry. Ah Nu's also quite loyal to those she likes, and isn't afraid to openly insult anyone who gets on her nerves. Often the source of comic relief, the way she treats Tang Yu gets aggravating. Ah Nu's a bit confusing on the fighting front; it would seem she's much more powerful 'magically' than Ling'er from what she can do, but she almost always uses her powers to play. D-ADDICTS LINKS Xian Jian (Chinese Paladin) Ep 1-34 (batch, complete) Chinese Paladin Ost + Score OTHER LINKS CHINESE PALADIN OST link provided by: Zi Yan YOU CAN ALSO WATCH THE SERIES ON YOUTUBE!

ALL SOURCES AND PICTURES BEING PUT UP ARE ALL CREDS TO: CHINESE PALADINE SITE PLZ CREDS IF TAKEN ELSEWHERE! (IT WAS HARD FOR ME TO FIND INFO ACTUALLY)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mademoisella

^really? how kool then... yeah it seems really good.. *i must see it! or goes crazy*

the guy seems pretty cute and if you see the mv, it's even better!! lol.. *already obsess*

Guest oceanic

I am currently watching it.

But, it's going to take some time for me to finish cos they only upload the ones with english subs (which comes out once a week or so) and there isnt one without the subs. >.<

So... patience is required! :P

The subs are done by fans, just to clarify. And, there are excellent, if you dont understand chinese or not too sure about some of the chinese characters.

If you are interested, you can get it from jaded1 clubbox.

That's where I got mine.

Otherwise, I suppose you can always check out d-addicts.

The main characters are very cute.

But dont forget about the other one.. er, dont recall his real name..

but character is Tang Yu. :wub: :wub:

Guest Mademoisella

^o yeah i know which character u mean.. lol..

but oo yeah can u get me the c/b one.. thanks! i dont like d addict ones...

Guest jacinda

Yay! I was hoping there was a thread on this. If you hadn't made one I would have.

This series has so much eye candy! Especially the girls. They're all so pretty! Even those two twins? in the beginning were really pretty. Liu Yi Fei is gorgeous but her voice sounds so young. Hu Ge is hot.

Guest Mademoisella

^lol.. at least you didn't want to ruin it for me.. but i kind of figure it out by watching the mv.. lol.. and all these clips.. but i still wanna watch it ^^

Guest jacinda

^lol.. at least you didn't want to ruin it for me.. but i kind of figure it out by watching the mv.. lol.. and all these clips.. but i still wanna watch it ^^

Please don't spoil the ending for me on this thread! I'm only on Episode four!

this was okay some parts are very draggy....i watch it with english subs one available @ d-addict but after my brother rent it from the store ....but yeh dubbed in cantonese ...i like the insert song

Guest jacinda

I don't really want to be the only one posting in this thread, but I just have to say:

EPISODE FIVE WAS AWESOME

I love the new girl. She's much more interesting than Liu Yi Fei's character.

The way she interrogated her maid was hilarious.

Come on, somebody, anybody discuss this drama with me!

Guest Mademoisella

^AHAHAHAHA OMGGG!!! I KNOW! (OK I HAVENT SEEN IT AND I'M NOT JUST SAYING IT)

BUT YEAH THE CLIPS AND MV AND STUFF I SEEN!! I LUV HER CHARACTER SOO MUCHHH!! SHE SEEMS BETTER THAN LING ER, IMO...

Guest Mademoisella

HERE ARE SOME RANDOM PICTURES: PROMOTIONS AND ETC, SOME CAPS TOO!!!

I AM SOO ADDICTED TO THIS DRAMA!

27e27mq.jpg

37e25sw.jpg

107e58ou.jpg

117e16nw.jpg

417e27vq.jpg

457ig.jpg

467e05sa.jpg

487e18ww.jpg

247e12ot.jpg

337e09ay.jpg

^THESE TWO ARE SOOO CUTE TOGETHER TOO!!! I LUV THIS SCENE TOO.. HE HAVE THE CUTEST SMILE!!!! :blush:

Archived