*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

249668_10150215257877105_709842104_7421108_2850031_n.jpg

I changing the housing to my blackberry and added a hello kitty case^^ I don't know if I should dangle anything on it because it's so bulky from the case already T__T

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest STEPHOO--

I used to have a charm similar to yours! :D Then it broke ):

Btw where did you get your phone case? I'm absolutely in love with it!!

Haha yeah! I'm trying to be careful with the charm since I usually use the charms to pull my phone out of my bag. lolll.

As for the case, I got it while I was in Japan - it was some electronics store ><" I can't exactly remember the name, sorry ):

*quoted image*

I changing the housing to my blackberry and added a hello kitty case^^ I don't know if I should dangle anything on it because it's so bulky from the case already T__T

:o Where did you get the bows?? Or did you make them? I want!

Guest bitememonster

your charm is so pretty. Do you mind if I ask where you got it?

Thank you. I bought it from ebay - the grey and beige ones.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ashbomb

most phones bought in canada don't have a place to put the charm on T_______________T

wait...

unless... 

does anyone know if I can put charms on blackberry bold?

Yep! Both the Bold you have but the 9000 and the 9700 have charm holes. You had to take the back cover off to get to it. On the 9000 it looks like this:

3133702839_07e5cf730c.jpg

Guest yuri_onlyyou_7luv7

Mine's pretty plain >< I only have 1 picture of mine laugh.gif

DenisesBday17.jpg

THe phone with the pink hamster thing is mine, the phone with the blue is my bfs ^^ I want to buy more charms to put on my phone though.

Hi, may I ask where did u buy those key charms :). If u bought them online can u give me the link of that site. Thank u so much =]

• 5 weeks later...
Guest iPhets

does anyone here know if there is any way to put phone charms on the desire hd? i've got a few charms that i bought some time ago that i want to use ><

Guest kiki_725

does anyone here know if there is any way to put phone charms on the desire hd? i've got a few charms that i bought some time ago that i want to use ><

I found this - http://androidforums.com/desire-hd-tips-tricks/258545-tip-modify-your-desire-hd-have-lanyard.html which may help. :)

Archived