*** Post Your Cell Phone Straps/charms ***

Guest malevolent.

okayyyyy my new phone charms.. i lost my last "nightmare before christmas" one! T______T

phoneme5.jpg

it's a birthday charm from my friend that i got for my birthday <3 it's body opens up from the head and stuff.. and it has my birthdate on it ^^

then two word charms i made - SE7EN and TVXQ ^^ the se7en one has a dice on it.. and since the dot on the top and bottom don't add up to 7 T_T the numbers added with the one from the right do add up to 7.. ^^ <33333

i still had the strap i had from my NBC one, so i just attached the word charms to that. ^^

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Joanne <3

^ Akira -- Gah, I thought you were going to ask my question :(. Anyhow, this is a really stupid question and all, but I really can't figure out where to hang my phone charms on my phone. I have a Nokia 6280 {see image for reference}:

nokia_6280_p2_l.jpg

I saw a guy with the exact phone with a million danglies on his phone, but I thought it'd be weird to go up to him and ask such a question. So, Soompiers... please help a lost girl out! :D I have a lot of cell charms that I want to add.

Guest *wenDzie^^*

here's mine...

sometimes its a bit annoying since its really long..~~

1nk0.jpg

2wb6.jpg

i got them made when i went back to china - it's like sticker photos... on a string... they are of me and my childhood friend who i dont see often at all. we were born 6 months apart and now shes in new zealand and im here in sydney, we see eachother like every few years..~~ so it's special to me when we finally met up after like 5 years apart

Guest ~~PuhPuhMuh~~

i have a nokia 6280 too...

you have to open the cover (the back where the battery is at)

at the bottom there's a hole..at the right

i hope you understand my crappy explonation :P

Guest norpino

Emy - Your phone is SO CUTE!! and ur charm is really pretty~ looks very classy :)

seniorforever - Your charm is so cute and shiny~ <3

Ahh!! I saw that phone in the philippines and i wanted it so bad X_x but so expensive... I love your chamrs!! they're all so cute~

MOOVERDOSE - I have the same phone xP haha It took me FOR-EV to put my charm on it X_x had to get some help from a thumb tac w/e u spell it xP

regretless - Your charm is so pretty... <3

Everyone has such cute chamrs T.T mines so simple haha~ I'll post a pic later tonight or whenever i get home x)

mypics026-1.jpg

phone: lg chocolate

charms: a pink car that my friend got for me on my birthday (to celebrate me getting my license a few months earlier :P) & a pink whistle that my cousin got for me.. both are from korea.

i used to have some other really cute ones but i kept breaking the little chain things :x

Does anyone know if there is a HOLE for phone charms on the samsung D807?

I'm getting this phone and I want to make sure I can put my many charms on it :lol:

Samsung-SGH-D807.gif

i have the same phone!

i put my charm on the side where

it opens up for the battery charger.

Guest Joanne <3

i have a nokia 6280 too...

you have to open the cover (the back where the battery is at)

at the bottom there's a hole..at the right

i hope you understand my crappy explonation :P

Thanks ^__^, I'll come back here to ask again if I can't attach any charms. It's incredibly hard to open the back cover though... T__T!!

Guest dangeresque

WAH AKI!! Are you going to sell your Aokubi Daikon charm? If you are, you know who to contact. >_______- HAHAHA I LOVE IT! <3 It looks really nice with the white lg chocolate.

• 3 weeks later...

yay i finally get a chance to post my straps here HAHA...i have a gigantic collection of straps so i had this huge dilemma >0< haha

DSCF6990.jpg

The thing is actually supposed to be this..lookes weird in my picture

Heyyy i have the same 'J' cell phone charm as you ^_^

i had a domokun collection on my old phone

but i recently just changed to this

since i hooked up with my ex again ^^;;

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/6584/dsc03294vx9.jpg

ugh, I want your phone! How much did that cost you? I have this lame cheap phone from T-mobile. It's only good points are that it's from samsung:

charmiesvx7.jpg

I have this thing where all my charms have to have hello kitty, or some other sanrio character. Hehe ^^; I used to have the deer one on my phone, but the cord broke off so I replaced it with the one I have now. Both of them my sister got for me while she was in Japan, the deer is from Nara (which is famous for the deer I think) and the one I have now is some mascot from some region, but I forget where. According to the writing on her stomach it says 'Hida'? Eh, I dunno what that is. She also got me that Pucca one, but I put that on my digicam strap hole, I took it off so I could include it in the pic. I've also gone through so many straps, I have them collected in a box (the ones I found at least hehe) ^_^v

I would really love these straps:

http://shop.sanrio.com/product_info.php?cP...roducts_id=2140

http://shop.sanrio.com/product_info.php?cP...roducts_id=2136

http://shop.sanrio.com/product_info.php?cP...roducts_id=2230

http://shop.sanrio.com/product_info.php?cP...roducts_id=2141

Archived