The Gentleman Alliance -Cross-

Guest Luly

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest stephaniemsja18

I love all of Arina Tanemura's works. I read Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne and I'm gonna read that other series. I don't rememeber the other series I read from her though....

Guest Aestas

does anyone know which volumes are out in the u.s? i wanna buy this manga.

volumes 1 and 2 are out in the US. i have both. love this manga!

Guest royaifreak

ooOOhhh I liked reading this in the bookstore :sweatingbullets:

I really hated how in the second volume

you find out that the dude who plays the "king" is actually his twin (or something like that) and is trying to ruin the real "king" by messing up the girl and coming on to the girls friend

but it makes the book, oh so more interesting

• 1 month later...

The artwork of this manga is gorgeous. Everyone just looks so good.

Even Haine's real dad(though he is some what someone you would learn to dislike) is so handsome.

I'm still reading it up to now. Sometimes the storyline just drags but i dunno

I just like the 'real' shizumasa..even if he mistreats others..there is just this aura in him..probably he is troubled and all but he tends to be so kind

oh well...

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i read up to volume 6 or was it 7? on scanlations and it was getting really interesting but then it's updates keep holding back for some reason.....i like what's happening now though.. and yeah i got volumes 1,2,3 from Barnes&Nobles!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest justaddclouds

her artwork is amazing

i love how she draws Ushio's eyes

i've only read up to volume 3.. i went to the bookstore to get vo.4 but they didnt have it! >=[

haha

haine's character is reallyy naive but i <3 her lol

Guest XxYuukixX

her artwork is amazing

i love how she draws Ushio's eyes

i've only read up to volume 3.. i went to the bookstore to get vo.4 but they didnt have it! >=[

haha

haine's character is reallyy naive but i <3 her lol

yup arina pwns ^^ why dont u read them online? >.> instead of buying =P

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ch 43 was just released and it showed what the trial was and what happened when takanari and shizu were little.

Shizu is about to die. i think.

i read ch. 43 and at the end it said that all i want is haine to be with me at my last moments because shizu was taked to the hospital because he started coughing out blood.

- Kyu

Guest mee-chi

ayaaaa, i love this manga!

im a huge fan of arina tanemura n_n

especially full moon.

nut besides that

i think this is her best.

full on dramatic <3 :D

if you guys want easy readying and updates, i suggest you read at thespectrum.net

they have great online reading.

if you want a direct raw gathering

go to the original site

shinshidoumeicross.tk

i visit it often, and their raws are 100% clean. :]

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Q_Park

chapter 44 was released and i guess

shizumasa doesn't die. I'm also VERY upset that Takanari rejected Haine again but why do I get the feeling that it's going to last longer this time? Especially with Haine's and Shizumasa's engagement right around the corner.

- Kyu

Guest litoaznbbumbl

this is very interesting at first, but then after a while, you notice that it gets more and MORE cliche as you go! I mean, it's a good read, don't get me wrong, but the predictability and the unrealistically of the whole situation is sometimes appalling. everything in moderation, thats what i think.

this used to be one of my favorites. in the first half, loved it. right around the chapter 35 ish, i didn't like it so much. >.<

please, don't hurt me!

Archived