The Gentleman Alliance -Cross-

Guest Luly

aka Shinshi Doumei Cross ( 紳士同盟ク&#1
it's the latest work by arina tanemura. sweatingbullets.gif but i think the story will get much better later. that's what i heard from people having read the 2nd vol. i only have the 1st vol now... so i cant say how it gets better. biggrin.gif it's done by arina tanemura anyway. her works have never disappointed me so far. like FMWS, it sounds boring to me at 1st... but becomes one of my fav manga/anime later. laugh.gif oh, the 3rd vol just came out in japan in dec. ushiocover3.jpg
Published by: Viz
080812154647_70.jpg
gentlemen-s-alliance-cross-beastboy123-1
Gentlemen-s-Alliance-arina-tanemura-2332

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hulagirl

This manga is absolutely fabulous!!! I love arina tanemura's work and it might be too early to say but i think this is my favorite! art is beautiful and storyline is full of surprises!

Guest umbanana

^ AGREEEE

i LOOOOOVE arina tanemura's works tooo!!

kamikaze kaitou jeanne got me started, then fmws revived my anime + manga craze~ her art is just relllli beautiful...(wish i could draw like that) and her storylines seem cliched and boring from the intros, but are actually rellli amazing!!

teehee im on chapter10 of gentleman alliance and IM LOVIN IT

im gna dash off to finish reading up to chap 15 (that's all i got~)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest tifachan

I love her art, but all of her stories are just... eeh. I mean, the plot gets so confusing and sometimes I'm just not attracted to the story anymore, only the art. :T

I don't get the whole two Shizumasa thing though...

• 2 weeks later...

I love this manga ^^ I follow all of Arina Tanemura's stuff--she's actually my favorite mangaka. And this one, I already love. :) She's got such a plotting mind...I love her plots. They're complicated and stuff but...in the end, the story pieces fit together perfectly like a puzzle.

She reminds me of guiyeoni ~

• 8 months later...
Guest ~fantasygurl~

i wonder if they took off the other one i made by accident??

oh well..... this manga is so good!! i read up to 33 chapters already!! can't wait 4 the newest one that's coming out... soon..

• 1 month later...
Guest tifachan

I stopped reading this manga after the second volume since I became bored and confused- like with Full Moon wo Sagashite. Her artwork is gorgeous- but the storylines are just...ehh. :T

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

i love arina tanemura :) her style is very beautiful and detailed

i also like the story too~~~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest XxAznZtatXx

So far I love this manga!

It's getting really interesting and I can't wait for Chp. 37 ^^

The artwork is gorgeous and really detailed xD

Guest jss_love

i absolutely love this manga and i can't wait for the next chapter to be released :)

i just love the art as well ^_^

Archived