Love Magicians 愛情魔髮師

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest camgackt

I'm surprised to see this thread on the third page since its a new drama. O_O;; Not popular? I found it quite a good drama after watching the trailers...

Guest Wonderland

^ Not as good as Frog Prince's beginning.

It's just not that interesting (half because the storyline is obvious already) and plus the female lead isn't all that charismatic. I mean, I think she's cute and all but she can't really carry the show as a lead...=/

Guest summers83

Does anyone have it on their Clubbox? Or have anyone downloaded it? Can upload on FileFront, YSI, Megaupload? I wanna see epi 2. Thanks!

I thought it was okay...I can't wait to see part two...But i think it will slowly pick up... It's ming dao.. I will watch his series... I love him, he's so cute...

I love the ending credit where it's just ming dao and qiao qiao... THat was cute........

Guest summers83

I had thought it was the CB for epi 2. But it is still Epi 1 which I had already downloaded before. Does anyone have Epi 2 can upload? Thanks a lot!

Guest summers83

here the torrent link for dl eps 2, enjoy it!!!

The Magicals of Love eps 2

Thanks for the link! But does anyone has the direct video, can upload somewhere instead cause torrent doesn't work for mi everytime. It'd take ages maybe will take till next episode is already out by then...

Guest yinyeksin

heyyy...have all of you listened the ost of the series?? i've the MV link for one of the ost, the title is Tian Mi Yue Ding aka A Date So Sweet...here's the link:

streaming: A Date So Sweet - 183 Club

downloadable: A Date So Sweet - 183 Club

Note: the streaming pictures quality not good but for the audio quality good and for downloadable the pictures quality good but poor for the audio :P

Miss Bouakham, when you see Ming Dao in this MV he was very cute and that hooked my heart :D :D

Guest summers83

Can someone pls upload the direct video link instead of the torrent pls? It took me the whole day but only 3.1% completed. It's definitely too slow. Or anyone has uploaded on their Clubbox can give me the link pls? Dying to watch epi 2. It's Thurs already and I haven't been able to download the direct video of epi 2 anywhere...Really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Archived