Love Magicians 愛情魔髮師

Guest pillowbox

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pillowbox

^ SHE WAS IN THE TOP OF THE FORBIDDEN CITY, PALACE PALADIN & the other with yan yan in it.. something having to do with fighting i forgot whats it call right now >.<

Guest summers83

^ SHE WAS IN THE TOP OF THE FORBIDDEN CITY, PALACE PALADIN & the other with yan yan in it.. something having to do with fighting i forgot whats it call right now >.<

It's Mr. Fighting. And as for Xiao Jie, can't believe she's even younger than SWEETY. Yan Yan and Qiao Qiao is 17 right? Well, at least I know that Xiao Jie acted in Heaven's Robe as Cyndi Wang's reporter friend who disappeared from the show after the first episode and reappeared again at last episode.

• 2 weeks later...

20061264811.jpg

20061269085.jpg

20061267003.jpg

GaLaxie thx for sharing~

I like shaowei's hairstyle..

Hai Greentea!

I like Shaowei's hair too....

I guess in this new series, I will like SW or Jacky or YuRong more than MD....bcos he going to be wif the girl :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

:lol::lol::lol:

ps..I love MNiKSS too...but seldom post in MNiKSS thread after soompi's been down tat time :blush:

Guest Greentea

Hai Greentea!

I like Shaowei's hair too....

I guess in this new series, I will like SW or Jacky or YuRong more than MD....bcos he going to be wif the girl :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

:lol::lol::lol:

ps..I love MNiKSS too...but seldom post in MNiKSS thread after soompi's been down tat time :blush:

I prefer md match with jiao en :D Qiao qiao(oh gosh) there's hw many "qiao" name in tw :sweatingbullets:

She looks better compare to "ge dou tian wang"..

Yan xinshu din act in this drama?? I dun jacky, he looks like very filrt :vicx:

Guest oceanic

^ issit.. that fast?? o.0

LOL

I got bored halfway through Green Forest...

perhaps will only continue later soon due to Ethan :wub: :wub:

------

oh... the main actress here is very cute.

saw her in the MV with Ethan for Three words.

Definitely prefer her to the other member of Sweety.

Guest restlesspetals

I don't think some of you understand the hairstyle of Joanne Zeng (Qiao Qiao) in Mr. Fighting (Ge Dou Tian Wang). Qiao Qiao used to have longer hair, like in top of forbidden city, but she had to cut it for Mr. Fighting, because her character is suppose to be a girl that a guy would not normally like and doesn't care too much about looks and all.

But I'm really anticipating this drama, except I don't like Ming Dao's hair...

Guest pillowbox

^ same here i dont like ming dao's hair.. his eyebrows annoys me -___-' qiao qiao looks mature and i love her hair =) cant wait till it comes out! the wallpapers are lovely :) their clothings are very stylish lol

Guest tengteng

I think the wallpapers are pretty an dout of the 4 183 club, I think yurong looks the best.

MD's and Jacky's hairstyle look weird on them.

Sam is okay...

Qiaoqiao look nicer here, I like her clothes :) Nice.

Some wallpaper from official site20061269512.jpg

Credit : lilzhlily@baidu.com

ack...that pose again...banghead3.gif...how i miss my Shan Junhao/Done oh...weeping.gif

what?!?! yikesu.gifbazooka.gif

hmm, i cease to notice his hair anymore...i love his eyes the most...one of his best assets, imo...his expressive eyes make me love him and his acting so much congrats.gif

Guest summers83

So Qiao Qiao will cut her hair short again for this drama too issit? Cause in t=some pics she had long hair, that was wig was it? Perhaps her initial hair was already short? She really can sacrifice her hair whenever the script requires. We always see her in different hairstyles...Can't wait for this show. Think most likely it is gonna air next Sunday after Green Forest. Green Forest ends tonight. Cause we found it from the same website of the banner right? Under TTV?

Archived