Guest finagi

Good Afternoon Airens! And my pretty unnies and chingus! :D

@MayS‌ unnie, did you already watched the 1n2d season 1 ? If not I recommend you to watch it, if you want to really know who's Seunggi oppa is, you know him better on that show.. But just a little warning.. If your not ready to stuck with him like me, like all the airens so think twice ok.. ;) I'm not responsible if you end up like all of us.. ;):P:D

Seriously unnie you will enjoy watching that show.. :x

finagi said: Good Afternoon Airens! And my pretty unnies and chingus! :D @MayS‌ unnie, did you already watched the 1n2d season 1 ? If not I recommend you to watch it, if you want to really know who's Seunggi oppa is, you know him better on that show.. But just a little warning.. If your not ready to stuck with him like me, like all the airens so think twice ok.. ;) I'm not responsible if you end up like all of us.. ;):P:D Seriously unnie you will enjoy watching that show.. :x

Guest finagi

@LoveSG‌ unnie your right as soon as I watched 1n2d I can't get him out of my mind anymore, and I don't remember now how many times I watched 1n2d, like I said in currently watching again that, I'm in ep 92 now.. :D

Hope there will be a complete English ep of strong heart too.. There's to many missing English ep. Hope there's someone kind enough to upload a complete English subbed ep. [-O<

Guest finagi

@finagi

@MayS‌ unnie I told you already just think twice..hehehe :P ok unnie I'll take the responsibility ;) I'm sure you will like it, not only you will love seunggi oppa the show was really great, you will enjoy watching it, and you will never regret it. :D

Unnie there's only one you can't avoid anymore, you will end up loving seunggi oppa. ;):D

@MayS unni its even possible that after you watched it you rewatch 1n2d every day for a year after that at least 4 day in a week. thats what happen for me.i watch it that much that my mom and my sister saw all the episode because of it and like all the member.and they have favorite ep too!!
and its still funny and interesting even when  you watch it for 3 years none stop!!
best variety show ever. :-bd
for me its even better that seunggis drama! when i miss seunggi the first think that come to my mind is 1n2d! :x

and even you can learn a lot of game to play with your sons ;) there was some of  their game that i didnt know about them and learn them after watching 1n2d. i love zombi game and even play it with my cousins several time

by the way im really happy about mong huyng come back.he really love seunggi so i really love him!!

Guest sunshineo

Uri Seung Gi has arrived back to Seoul!! .. (I did't even have fangirling over fanact about him in Japan )
Welcome back to home SeungGi-ah!! (keke.. it's feel like I was there). did you has a nice vacation in tokyo? looks like you training your self again to be a good porter.. ;))

class="entry-title"14.07.21 Gimpo Airport Fanpics – Lee Seung Gi Posted on Jul 21, 2014
e564d0.jpg
8c7df3.jpg
18a55f.jpg

credit: laeticia521, ladysukheekwon, springrain

for more: http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/14-07-21-gimpo-airport-fanpic-lee-seung-gi/

Uwoah.. he looks fresh.. like a boy 8-> is he getting chubier? or just because he bite his lip? please it well and give us back our chubby SeungGi >_< (but if he will continue filming movie, maybe he'll continue his diet >.< ) Well, however you looks you always so hot and cute and I'll always love you :x :x

@sunshineo surprised when I saw the pic. Like from another time and place. Seunggi just back from wormhole and go back to the past and come back to recent time with younger face. I think he had plenty sushi while in Japan. He lost all the angles on his face while he was Kim JiYong.

Guest sunshineo

@MayS
haha.. :)) your analogy is sincha.. =)) but yeah.. that's how uri SeungGi is..
I think he's a time traveler!! :))
And thas also another skill of Actor Lee SeungGi, he can change his ages perpectly!! he can be 26 yo DaeGu, 30 yo Lee JaeHa, or 20 yo Kangchi, just by change his hairstyle and expression.. love him :x :x

another advice about 1n2d:
don't watch 1n2d in the mid of night while your hubby sleeping..
because you'll make him wake up by your laugh..!! :))

WARNING!!
since now already mid night in Indonesia, you need a pillow to cover your mouth before watching these ;)

Guest sunshineo

class="entry-title"Park Jung Min “Lee Seung Gi is a really good actor… A lot to learn from him” Posted on Jul 21, 2014 by tryp96

44bed0.jpg

Actor Park Jung Min lavished praise on Lee Seung Gi whom he worked with in SBS drama ‘You Are All Surrounded’.

In an interview on July 21, Park Jung Min said, “I’ve seen SeungGi as a celebrity since we first met. It’s because he’s been around [in the entertainment industry] for a long time, and he’s always so composed. So I couldn’t even initiate a conversation with him. But SeungGi actually approached me first, talked and shared a lot of stories. So I thought, ‘I was intimidated for nothing.’”

“Wherever I go, I get asked, ‘How is Lee Seung Gi?’ Then I say, ‘He’s a really nice person.’ SeungGi smiles at me from time to time, and when he does, my heart always thumps. I can see why he’s so popular. Also, I’ve thought a lot about things I should learn from his sincere acting. SeungGi sometimes tells me, ‘You acted really well.’ In my mind, I would say, ‘No, you did better.’ He is really an excellent actor.”

source: starnews via nate
English translation: tryp96.wordpress.com

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/park-jung-min-lee-seung-gi-is-a-really-good-actor-i-learned-a-lot/

-------
Aww... uri sweet Gookie. :x :x Thanks for your nice words Jung Min-shi.. you're a lovely guy too.. (Maybe we will see you hangout with SeunGi soon ;)) ). keke.. his heart always thumps everytime SeungGi smile, hope its not in "that" kind of meening.. :-j :))  but don't worry its not only you who like that. I've seen so many another man, dongseng, hyung, or ajjushi that speecless and aoutomatically smile when see SeungGi smile. and that what make me love him :x :x

I like his smile not only because he super sweet when he is smiling, but also because his sincere smile make everyone who she it smiling too. Until now I'm still searching which video cut of 1n2d that make me fall in love with him. I just remember he joking around with his hyungs, he smiled brightly, and my heart thumbs, there're a shining efect like in anime around him (haha did I sound so cheesy? but that is what I feel),  and sure, unconsciously I'm smiling too. I like "What's this? what's this feeling? and how can his smile more sweet than in drama? how can this poor quality video have this kind shining efect?" (there's no special efect at all). I replay that video again and again, and I realize that the hyungs also have similar smile with me, every eyes toward him and they smile peacefully, happily. :\"> :\"> :\">

and I say "I want to smile like him, I want to smile like him and make everyone around me happy when see it. No.. it's not only because his smile, there're something in him. It's not only because of the shape of his lips or the way he smile, there's must be something in this man that make him can give that kind of feeling to others when he smile." (And after I know him more, there are a lot of thing that I can learn from him)

It should be an unforgettable video. but after that, I watch a bunch of viedo cut of him in 1n2d, and almost in every video I see that smile and I smiling again (or laughing hard antil crying, or impressed by him.) so I just remember that video as a flashback that focusing to his smile, everyone around him smile, and what I can heard is just his adorkable infectious laugh.. :\">

Guest sunshineo

Park Jung Min interview remind me of this interview. SeungGi always like that, everyone who see him will always think that he's untouchable, that is no way to get along with him, then he'll reach them and make them feel easy around him.. :)

class="entry-title"Sung Joon “I was surprised by Top Star Lee Seung Gi contacting me first” Posted on Jul 13, 2013 by tryp96

Gon did an interview for his new movie, and talked about the friendships he formed with the GFB cast, including our ‘Top Star Lee Seung Gi’. Gon seems to be a good kid. :lol:

fv8g.jpg

Sung Joon said he became close with his fellow young actors. “Especially SeungGi hyung. He’s someone who I only thought of as a celebrity. Lee Seung Gi is truly Lee Seung Gi. Since the time he sang ‘Because You’re My Woman’, the thought, ‘Ah, that person is a celebrity,’ had been firmly imprinted on my brain. And I thought he was someone who lived in a different world.”

“So when I first filmed with him, I couldn’t approach him easily. I felt starstruck. But upon closer acquaintance, I’ve found that he’s really easy-going and unaffected.  Not long ago, SeungGi hyung contacted me first and even promised to ‘get together for a meal soon’.”

Even though they became close, Sung Joon had the strong impression of Lee Seung Gi as a big-time celebrity, top star, and top actor. It’s true that he was a little surprised to be contacted by Lee Seung Gi. “I’m not good at contacting anyone first, but SeungGi hyung takes good care of people around him without hesitation. Seeing that side of him, I’ve realized again what I need to learn.”

source: newsen via nate
Please do not plagiarize or repost without a link back to my original post.

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2013/07/13/sung-joon-i-was-surprised-by-top-star-lee-seung-gi-contacting-me-first/

Guest finagi

Good morning Airens! :D and to all my pretty unnies and chingus! :x

@sunshineo unnie you said it right about our seunggi oppa. ;) there's something in him that you can't help but to love him..i don't know maybe he's true personality will reflect on his smile.. actually I first like him in TK2H as an actor that's the first time I saw him and then watched all his previous dramas, after i watched many times all his dramas, i still can't get enough of him, then i found 1n2d , and to that show i learned more about him and then thats the start i love him as a person not just an excellent actor and singer but an awesome person. Then i am here now, stuck with him , can't get out anymore, and i don't want to get out either.. :D

The more you knew him, the more you love him.. :x

Guest sunshineo

@finagi
ne... ne.. ne.. >_< he's sooo... AWESOME.. (haha.. fangirling mode)
I first like him as actor too.. in MGIG. But I'm not the type who will following or searching about actor news even I like him. I'll just search his another drama and watching if that actor has next project. First time I search about him of course his wiki, and I was like "Woah.. this man so great, how can he success in three field, and also can maintain his study awesomely." I get impressed, but I just save it in my memory as database, that there's a great people like this out there. :)) (It easy for me to like someone, but it's not easy for me to deeply in love to someone that I'd become his real fan ) because I just interested in drama and have no interest at all in Kpop world, I don't have any intention at all to search how this man really are, nor his others works in music and variety fields. Luckily I end up in that video cut of 1n2d, I think I first want to search some BTS of his drama, and after that my adventure to searching about him go on, and now here I am. Happily stuck by his charm.  :D

I love him as actor because he's a great actor, I love him as singer bacause he's a great singer, I love him as MC because he's a great MC. I love him as variety person because he super hilarious witty sincere variety person, and I love and respect him as person because he's a great person with inspiring personality that we can learn so many thing for him.. :x ( bonus his hotness and cuteness  :D )

PS: Well, it's difficult to separate his variety persona and a real him, because he already show so many side of the real him in variety, he just sincerely do it and show how he really is all the way..
Of course we just know him from interview, variety, his message, fanact, from what others say, and never living with him to know the real him, but when he constantly the same everywhere and everytime.. I don't think it's just a mask.. and I believe my eyes wouldn't lie to me.. :)

Guest sunshineo

Busy days for uri SeunGi already start again..!! (And we'll get our SeungGi weekly dose) keke.. He really just stand to has freedays for 3-4 days. Wondering what's he doing now, hope still has some rest. But somehow I think he already following his tight schedule... ;))

class="entry-title"WeMakePrice invites Lee Seung Gi · Lee Seo Jin to ‘Culture Day’ event Posted on Jul 21, 2014 by tryp96

20140722075521388060.jpg

In order to encourage the staff working at Customer Satisfaction Center, WeMakePrice will hold ‘Culture Day’ events at COEX Megabox on July 24 & 25, and has invited its CF models Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin.

This is a project to provide healing for the heavy workload of Customer Center. Lee Seung Gi will attend on July 24, and Lee Seo Jin on July 25. Starting at 7pm, they will each meet with the Customer Center staff for 30 minutes, and then the movie ‘Kundo’ will be screened.

At the event, Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin will give gifts to the staff. There will also be a surprise event where they’ll make phone calls to staff through a drawing. The winners can also take pictures with Lee Seung Gi or Lee Seo Jin.

source: asiae via nate

http://tryp96.wordpress.com/2014/07/21/wemakeprice-invites-lee-seung-gi-%C2%B7-lee-seo-jin-to-culture-day-event/#more-1404915384

This "Culture day" sound exciting. But why not make them attend together. Want to see uri SeungGi with his lovely hyung again.^^ Sometimes I still wondering how this two with big age gap and different personality end up stuck together as BFF.. :)) And WeMAP nicely use this two as their model so we can see more bromance.. :D hope will see a lot of cute fanpics..