Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

6 hours ago, haniiiii said:

"Oppaaaaaaaaa!" :D:D:D

Hahaha...I now can never watch that gif without thinking she ISN'T saying Oppa! 

I was looking through phoebe_four's IG again at all of HJ's outfits...trying to pick my faves.  I've got them down to 15 :huh::D...but then started to realize it still doesn't capture them all.  Like...where is the dress Funeral uniform?  The green shirt?  

I'm not posting in any order right now....but this is one of my faves....HJ in a muted teal shirt. So striking with his black hair. <<<boy did he like those band collar shirts! >>>

qEH1xZF.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, haniiiii said:

Mix of all the CM bts best scenes with Joon Gi in one video. :wub: Joon Gi dorky, handsome and cute at the same time :D 

Ah talking about CM BTS..and him being dorky,  and cute...this extra large size child:D:D:)

Spoiler

tumblr_owrt8gH3YV1spfigfo5_400.gif

tumblr_owroij1sYY1s5hjowo2_540.gif

tumblr_owrt8gH3YV1spfigfo6_400.gif

tumblr_owro8lZo1x1s5hjowo3_540.gif

I live for JG drama BTS:wub:!!!!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

And since I had already made it my mission to photo recap HJ CM while we are waiting for the awesome wednesday's to discuss MLSHR...

Here is to EP 5 and 6 Hyun Joon Highlights..Ep 5 is my favourite because we got:

Our Action King doing what he does best:

tumblr_ou9007V2bz1qb8bmoo1_540.gif

Ridiculously glowing JG

tumblr_ouisyhptvA1r3hugwo8_400.gif

Ep 6 is a showcase of our master in micro facial expressions

The" am proud of you my lil bro"

tumblr_ouhycczi9L1v9bs9yo4_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ouhycczi9L1v9bs9yo2_400.gif

The "am interested in what you have to say"look

Spoiler

tumblr_ouhycczi9L1v9bs9yo1_400.gif

sometimes I think he could act without a script or words and we would understand what the scene is all about.

• Like 8

On 10/12/2017 at 10:13 PM, pixelsticks said:

BWAA!!!  I remember wanting SO much more Wang So!!  It was hard to wait 24 hours to see Episode 2...then a whole week to see Episode 3. 

Though I'm kinda sad I watched it very late, I'm with @glassnokamen , I was lucky I watched it after it was over - I wouldn't have survived the anxiety and waiting one whole week for the next episode. Those of you who watched it while it was airing - I admire your courage!

On 10/13/2017 at 8:05 PM, glassnokamen said:

But of course the scene that I like the most was the last one... I mean... find me a healthy mind girl who would not melt in being saved by a masked and gloomy man.. even if he's famous to be a ruthless assassin

BTW: which version are you seeing? The international or the other one?

- especially if that masked man looked perfectly beautiful like JG! :wink: I'm watching the SBS version, how about you?

On 10/13/2017 at 8:05 PM, glassnokamen said:

Well.. that's all folks for now ... sorry if I'm not a good reviewer :(:(

Hey, I enjoyed you review very much! At least you did a review, all I did was gushing about Wang So and fangirling....! (is "fangirling"even a word?:crazy: )

On 10/13/2017 at 9:50 PM, haniiiii said:

Btw, my Korean Speech Contest ended and I was awarded with bronze 3rd place. ^^~

Competition was tough, there were more experienced competitors ^_^ But I am totally happy that in those five minutes I said everything from my memory without mistakes and I was even smiling and said it somehow happily :D  (JG effect possibly? loool)

mjyAGLi.gif   Congratulations! You are jjang!! good job onion head

@pixelsticks I saw this and it reminded me of you...panda 92

Spoiler

r6TOW1n.jpg

On 10/13/2017 at 2:19 AM, pixelsticks said:

SHOW ME your reaction to seeing Hyun Joon for the first time in Criminal Minds.

When I first saw him in CM,

EJSbpEn.gif

...and just as I was getting very excited, he just disappeared! So I was all,

dT1Ks0I.jpg

Not just in 1st ep., throughout CM it was the case, wasn't it? 

* All credit to original image & gif uploaders

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@violina :heart: those MLSHR press con. gifs! 

12 hours ago, violina said:

And since I had already made it my mission to photo recap HJ CM while we are waiting for the awesome wednesday's to discuss MLSHR...

Thank you! I :wub: your missions! I miss HJ and his soft smiles and eyes very much.. :tears: :tears: 

Ridiculously glowing JG

He was glowing! He proved that he can wear anything, whether it is shirts/ suits, hanboks or those lovely Goryeo robes, and be handsome! And I definitely didn't know before CM, that white shirts could be that sexy!admire2 onion head *side-eyes @pixelsticks * 

Ep 6 is a showcase of our master in micro facial expressions

sometimes I think he could act without a script or words and we would understand what the scene is all about.

He really is the master of micro facial expressions - I love how expressive his whole face is, not just his eyes - his eyebrows, lips, every single part. He changes those expressions very quickly too. And his crying scenes! It's never a pretty sight when people cry, but JG, he is sublimely beautiful! :wub:

So, I've started SWWTN and finished 3 episodes. Why didn't any of you warn me that JG is that beautiful in it? panda 61  I was completely unprepared and therefore, assaulted by his beauty! beaten onion head How could you guys do this to me?!! Anyway, how many lip lock/ kiss scenes are there in the first three episodes alone? :w00t: How many in all 20 episodes? :wink: Does anyone know? @cedarwood ?

• Like 7

14 hours ago, violina said:

I live for JG drama BTS:wub:!!!!!

WORD!! And I live for @violina's missions. 

56 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

is "fangirling"even a word?:crazy: )

It is in here....http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fangirling

And there are many levels. http://mashable.com/2013/08/11/fangirling-levels/#xgB7EP2_jkqw

57 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@pixelsticks I saw this and it reminded me of you...panda 92

hehehehehehe....is this one photoshopped or legit???

22 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

And I definitely didn't know before CM, that white shirts could be that sexy!admire2 onion head *side-eyes @pixelsticks * 

Hey hey hey!!! warning onion headI did admit to appreciating them....case in point uumXXs5.png

One of my TOP 15 HJ outfits.  This one gives the most torso exposure!  And he's wearing boots!  wew onion head Don't you just wanna grab that lanyard and bring him closer!?  

36 minutes ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Anyway, how many lip lock/ kiss scenes are there in the first three episodes alone?

I may need to rewatch SWWTN again as well...I'd watch it in between waiting for the next MLSHR episode...because I wanted to see more of this Korean dude. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

11 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I may need to rewatch SWWTN again as well...I'd watch it in between waiting for the next MLSHR episode...because I wanted to see more of this Korean dude. 

@pixelsticks Korean dude loooooool. Anytime you are in need of Joon Gi, you can get a quick recharge by watching his music videos - Thank you or Now are just awesome for that. Shining happy JG :D 

Výsledek obrázku pro laughing lee joon gi

@bluelilac1214 Scholar Who Walks The Night is amazing and I was also nicely surprised with the amount of skinship and kisses from the beginning when I watched it for the first time. ^^ So pleasant to watch :D But of course, the number of sweet moments is definitely put in balance with number of sad/cry me a river parts. It is a Korean drama after all :lol:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

- especially if that masked man looked perfectly beautiful like JG! :wink: I'm watching the SBS version, how about you?

SBS too and I was wandering of what are the difference between the two version <_<

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

hehehehehehe....is this one photoshopped or legit???

Mmmmh... this is the cover of the single "Deucer". Maybe it's a little photoshopped, but the images inside the CD/DVD are quite the same (I just check in my copy)... and... this is another little glimpse of his elusive torso http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/46.gifhttp://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/46.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/46.gif

Spoiler

giphyd7fe949b39a9dca2.gif

So, I've started SWWTN and finished 3 episodes. Why didn't any of you warn me that JG is that beautiful in it? panda 61  I was completely unprepared and therefore, assaulted by his beauty! beaten onion head How could you guys do this to me?!! Anyway, how many lip lock/ kiss scenes are there in the first three episodes alone? :w00t: How many in all 20 episodes? :wink: Does anyone know? @cedarwood ?

Sorry for not warn you that JG is absolutely stunning in that drama :wub::wub: I really love SWWTN and I often rewatch it when I don't know what to see. And yes... there are a lot of kisses too... and some glimpse of something else too http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/46.gifhttp://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/46.gif

• Like 6

On 9.10.2017 at 7:49 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Being a fan of JG who loves him... love onion head    *smiles at you innocently* 

Yup, that's one of them. :wink:

On 9.10.2017 at 7:49 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

LJG is definitely worth the pain - the most important reason I'm going to watch MLSHR again, although I know it's going to break my heart again:tears: 

I know how you feel. But on the other hand it's great opportunity to see our man in his best performance (I think it's the best one but I have to see all his dramas again to make sure... what a great idea I have!!!). Observing his acting is the best prize. :)

On 10.10.2017 at 1:17 AM, violina said:

To keep this thread nice and spicy for the next two weeks or at least until he(JG) comes back.. I will be throwing in gif and photo recaps (facial expressions, outfit commentary, body language, quotes,  BTS etc) of  Hyun Joon in Criminal Minds. Starting from ep 1 all the way up to ep 20.Feel free to throw in your favourite CM gifs,.. for those who are interested and have a minute to spare.

Yes please do it! :wub: There's no such thing like too many gifs of LJG therefore share all of them with us. crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif?1292792378

On 10.10.2017 at 3:33 AM, pixelsticks said:

I'll throw this out there......SHARE a word or a GIF or emoji that BEST explains how you felt the FIRST TIME you saw WANG SO in Episode 1! 

The best word would be - EXCITED. He shows up in perfect moment and in perfect way. Who would not fall for a man on a horse with red sun in the background? I mean if you're not Scarlett O'Hara and you're not after ball-less man for years before you realize you prefer real men then... crazy-monkey-emoticon-054.gif?1292792393

On 10.10.2017 at 5:24 PM, antoniaclamens said:

I will share my comments and answer to our dearest cedarwood post, after watching (just have to point out that my mouth was watering after reading your description of WS first scene, can´t wait!!!)

Never knew I had this talent of description. Esp. in English. :wink: But I'm glad you like it. :D

On 11.10.2017 at 5:14 AM, antoniaclamens said:

"be still my heart"

And what your heart answered? I asked mine for stillness but hell no - when I see LJG my heart wants to see it too and do it personally. That's why every time it tries to get out of my chest...

even in episode 5 when he had like 5 minutes of screen time

A task - will have to count his screentime to check if it's really only 5 minutes...

I.E. Princes Introduction: first time i thought it was a silly and useless scene... but now i watch it with a sad heart, because characters that where silly and useless to me

I wasn't great fan of this scene (until Hae Soo comes out of the water teheheh) but now I saw something else - every prince has it's own itroduction here. You totally see from the first moment what kind of person every prince is. Have you noticed? But now those differences don't matter that much - later they'll go deeper. As for Eun - now I know the tragedy that will happen in some time and my heart just can't stand the pain. :(

way to introduce all the princes to us and show us some glipses of their personalities

Exactly! Wang Eun - happy and silly like a child, Wang Wook taking care of others, Baek Ah likes to flirt... and that evil prince too (don't remember the name now) with Prince no 9 who only talks to him - that's also a sign of alliance.

On 11.10.2017 at 7:31 AM, pixelsticks said:

I'm getting really tired of Hurricanes and the problems they cause! 

I'm so glad you're fine. 

I remember thinking this is going to be a lighthearted time-traveling costume-filled historical journey <<Ya right>>>

Awww... that must be painful to realize... it is not... 

Btw before the k-drama I watched the c-drama just to know what to expect and so I could also see how chinese dramas are made. So I was a bit prepared. But... can you be prepared when you have LJG on screen? I knew what's gonna happen in general and how it's gonna end but LJG made it even more painful and unforgetable. K-dramas look different than c-dramas and you always have to expect different quality, different reallities, different acting... the whole thing was... how to say it in English? Hmm... the whole thing was errr... made more emotional, you feel more when you watch it. 

And then there's Lee Joon Gi with his amazing performance, like the sweetest cherry on top of chocolate cake (whipped cream included).

Almost 2 minutes of pure RAWR!

I couldn't say it better myself!

I kinda wish we could have got to know more about Hae Soo and why she would be spying on princes or drowning. 

Me too. It wasn't explained, was it? :huh:

<<<question: where was YO during this tumultuous night???>>>

I have a theory that before the scar So was queen Yoo's favourite son. Then he got the scar and to her the scar was like reminding her of the moment of her weakness and shame (she lost). So she started to hate him (it's idiotic, I know but I really tried to understand that hatred toward her son of whom she should be really proud) and give her motherly love to another son.

My other theory was that Yo wasn't born then. Or... wait... he was the 3rd so he had to be born.

Hmm... No idea. Maybe Wang So being at that moment was only an accidence?

JiMong tells the 10th Prince about a plane and that someday your children will have children, etc.  LIAR!!!!!  DAMN JiMong!!!

On the other hand he couldn't say to a prince "You'll be dead before you have any child, don't bother". 

I realized that he always "predict" good things to princes. Like he said to Wang Mu that his star is the king's star. That's true - he was crown prince. But he never told him that he'll die young killed by his brother.

The scene with the plane shows that he didn't want to say too much and def. not something unpleasant. MAYBE he told the king that Wang So will be the king who'll rule for long time. I was always curious about that looks he gave him when So wasn't looking at the king. It was like curiosity and... I don't know - observing his son. And all those things he had to go through - just to make him stronger. But that's only guessing.

look at that arm grab, and flying hair, and smoldery glance and watch him bounce and see that strong hand hold her waist and there’s the smoldery glance again and bounce. <<<<deep breaths>>>

Now stop for few seconds... we know what will happen in next episode - WHY Wang So bothered to pick up Hae Soo? Just to th.row her from the horse? For fun? An instinct? What's the reason? He didn't know her and at first he didn't even like her. Then.. why?

On 11.10.2017 at 4:55 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Umm.. maybe this is a stupid question - is it okay for us to discuss the drama in this thread or do we have to do it in the MLSHR thread? :sweatingbullets: 

I have no problem with that. Esp. that we're going to focuns on Wang So, fangirling included, tons of pictures permited and all praises for our man is a priority. Objectivism? What's that? :wink: No, I think we better stay here. :D

On 11.10.2017 at 4:55 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Anyway, maybe you guys have seen this before, a little something to lighten up you day/ night:

Awwww he was so cute then I can't stop smiling. :D

On 11.10.2017 at 5:28 PM, glassnokamen said:

I hope to find the words to comment my feelings here with you :):)

Comment even if all you can say would be AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! 

And then: RIOKB BFUNKMUWE<OIH KSxj gnumKKHNKDNEJYXGHNnhkjlsmeudnkwyeuxnzzuny :w00t:

:D

On 11.10.2017 at 8:57 PM, haniiiii said:

(looking at those sexy Goryeo books :D:D)

I wonder if he used to read stuff like this before. :wink:

Btw, I was really surprised when I spoke with my Korean (girl) friends in the time (and after) MLSHR aired and they swore they would never watch this serial because IU is there. I was like: Whaaaat reason is that not to watch even one episode to really judge it after seing it? Their opinion was so strong. In their opinion IU is just playing nice innocent Korean girl, but she is not blah blah blah. I didn't care, I liked her performance there. Just another cultural difference in attitude... B)

WHAT! :blink:

Ok... maybe it's just me... but I'd watch the drama for LJG... even if he was paired with a broom (and not even Nimbus 2000 or Firebolt!).

When watching it this time, I printscreened some nice Wang So moments too :)  I like this picture very much. Perfect profile :wub:

THANK YOU! Love you for them. His profile is perfect. Once again I was amazed how beautiful this man is. :wub:

and yeah, Taeyang has a nice song about Eyes, lips , nose haha

What song? Wanna hear it. :D

On 11.10.2017 at 10:38 PM, violina said:

talking about JG's very very young acting era.I managed to dig up some video clip before Gong Gil showed up(sorry no eng sub):

That's Drama City! I saw that! :D (Yeah, I know, it's not surprising since I saw everything.)

On 11.10.2017 at 10:38 PM, violina said:

The child charmer:

No woman between 1 and 101 y.o. can be safe from LJG's charm...

On 12.10.2017 at 12:08 AM, violina said:

This drama is gonna be epic and damn that man is fierce(6:53-8:00)

OH MY GOOOOOD that gif... love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

On 12.10.2017 at 12:48 AM, hiluna said:

I still wish we had some flashbacks of him with the Kangs, maybe something bad enough that he would kill the horse as a message that he was never going back.

I think we learn from the drama a lot about his past with the Kangs. He was a prisoner there no matter what officially his evil mother said - the Kangs weren't his loving family. He was more like a hostage to them. They left him with wolves so he could be killed (imagein what painful death they wish he died!). The Kang mother was crazy so I can imagine how she threat him esp. that Wang So wasn't blind or stupid yet he tried to find love in the heart of his evil mother - that makes me think that even queen Yoo with her cold heart was better that lady Kang we never get to know. He did what he could to stay in the palace - the palace, as we know, was cruel place. And he prefered this than the Kangs. Not to mention he came with the Kang's cronies who try to tell him what to do, how to behave in front of the king as if he wasn't the king's son - more like their property. To me that's enough to know that his past with the Kangs was awful. 

On 12.10.2017 at 5:23 AM, haniiiii said:

My Czech language did not make in those 70 languages he used :((( 

Didn't? I thought that "Miluju TE~♡" was Czech... but maybe it's Slovak... You'd recognize your language. 

Stupid cedarwood. Don't pay attention on me.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! There's polish expression!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *IS PROUD* serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

On 12.10.2017 at 5:43 AM, pixelsticks said:

will @cedarwood and all who are watching/posting will follow?  

But... we already started here...

Oh well I'll go there if you insist. :wink: 

On 12.10.2017 at 1:27 PM, haniiiii said:

UPDATE - my commenting in English and Korean at his IG post from today paid off, oppa added Miluju TE~♡ to the top of the Instagram post. One day before my Korean Speech Contest. What a mental support that is. :wub: I thanked him very much :D 

Aaaahhh so it wasn't there from the beginning. The mystery is solved. Ha! I'm glad he read your post and reacted. He's so sweet... :heart:

On 12.10.2017 at 5:47 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

And his Voice, my god his Voice!! *melts into a puddle of goo* admire2 onion head

Sometimes I think LJG thinks like "They'll love me even more - I have special weapon for that case. My voice!" and then he lowers it. And I'm like... *thud*

Yes, there definitely seems to be some history behind them

You sure about this? Hae Soo we know is different Hae Soo before the drama. Even her cousin said to her that she's different, more mature. I doubt there was something between Hae Soo and Wang Wook before - a grown up man running after some silly girl? He was too caring for his wife so I could believe that he tried to pick up Hae Soo before "the accident". 

•  Wang So – his Voice, Smirk, the glorious mane, expressive eyes and his dark robes

•  HS – she’s spunky and adorable

• Wang So

• Cinemetography

• Wang So

• The way the characters and background of the story is introduced

• Wang So

• OST

• Wang So

Don't forget to mention Wang So! :wink::D

even JG himself said that this will give us “healing” and “happy ending” right? Yeah, right! <_<

Which means... they're hiding something from us. help-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279377

LJG wouldn't lie to us... would he???

But... you know... there are reasons to believe that... they'll find each other. I think I said that before - I think about it like about Gone with the wig - I never doubted that new Scarlett who finally understands her heart will get Rhett back. 

JG – mesmerizingly beautiful as Wang So :wub: (I had to add this, I said this was going to be superficial right? :wink:)

There's one thing about this mask - strangely it makes him even more beautiful. I don't know how to explain that but... that's how I see it.

On 12.10.2017 at 6:43 PM, pixelsticks said:

I remember wanting SO much more Wang So!!  It was hard to wait 24 hours to see Episode 2...then a whole week to see Episode 3. 

I remember that in the first week we got 3 episodes. Don't you remember that? I was so happy. :D

On 12.10.2017 at 10:04 PM, antoniaclamens said:

How am i supposed to live without HJ's charming smile?

As always - till next drama. :)

On 12.10.2017 at 10:49 PM, pixelsticks said:

SHOW ME your reaction to seeing Hyun Joon for the first time in Criminal Minds.

I was like "Yay!" - too short for my liking but I regocnized LJG by his eyes immediatelly and almost jumped for joy. :D Something like this:

yaay.gif

On 13.10.2017 at 4:35 PM, glassnokamen said:

Well.. that's all folks for now ... sorry if I'm not a good reviewer :(:(

Oh c'mon your review is v. cool (except... maybe it's just me but I can't see emoticons - I see oly links to them - no idea why). It's so good to read your POV and what you remember from your first watching. :D 

On 13.10.2017 at 4:35 PM, glassnokamen said:

The international or the other one?

I think I watch the international one.

No idea what's the difference.

On 13.10.2017 at 6:20 PM, haniiiii said:

my Korean Speech Contest ended and I was awarded with bronze 3rd place. ^^~

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

On 13.10.2017 at 8:00 PM, pixelsticks said:

we were JG Virgins together!!!!

*chokes on her tea*

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

16 hours ago, violina said:

Our Action King doing what he does best:

Oh yeah!!! But I must admit - he had so small amout of action scenes - I was hoping for more. :unsure:

16 hours ago, violina said:

Bet it would be like that.

4 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

Those of you who watched it while it was airing - I admire your courage!

In my case it has nothing to do with courage - I had no other choice. I was waiting so much for this drama so it was impossible to wait few weeks longer to watch the whole thing. Then it was impossible to stop. 

And it was almost impossible to live - I couldn't think about anything else except this drama. I was so hooked and so totally loved Wang So... Something I thought I'm like on high.

4 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

all I did was gushing about Wang So and fangirling....!

What's wrong with fangirling? :wink: Heyyyy we watch it for pleasure, fangirling is one of those pleasure reacions. :D

I definitely didn't know before CM, that white shirts could be that sexy!admire2 onion head 

Really? Well now you know that suits and shirts for women are the same as lingerie for men. evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Why didn't any of you warn me that JG is that beautiful in it?

Because we thought it's obvious. :wink: Oh btw you must prepare because LJG in this drama is extra sexy. Count kisses!!!

And also count how many times you'll watch the bath scene tehehehehhee evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Does anyone know? @cedarwood ?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!! I tried to count them but must try again becasue I totally failed. :D

I think about 12 but I may be wrong. That's why there's a task for you - count them. And do it carefully. :D

47 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

this is another little glimpse of his elusive torso 

Oh...! How am I supposed to sleep? And DON'T have special dreams? *cough*

Edit: Ouch! 2 long post from me... you're gonna kill me...

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:

Now stop for few seconds... we know what will happen in next episode - WHY Wang So bothered to pick up Hae Soo? Just to th.row her from the horse? For fun? An instinct? What's the reason? He didn't know her and at first he didn't even like her. Then.. why?

Wasn't Hae Soo gonna fall down that ravine into a river if he didn't swoop her up?  Wang So had startled that man with the box on his back and he knocked Hae Soo off balance. So 4th Prince was "rescuing" her from a big fall that was basically his fault.

I wonder if he used to read stuff like this before. :wink:

BWAAA!  There you go...making me laugh out loud again!   

*chokes on her tea*

devil laugh leaf<<<hahah got you back>>>

I have a theory that before the scar So was queen Yoo's favourite son.

I LIKE this theory.  Makes sense.  Yo was probably a brat and she sent him to his room for a timeout due to a tantrum. 

And count me as super impressed by @cedarwood's amazing ability to quote in Soompi right now!  piece-of-cake-smiley-13.gif?1301944213

Ok...I've seen this image a few times today...at least the one on the right.

Did someone give him the sultry smokey eye?  Now...this makes me SO want to see him in some fantasy based role (with beautiful eye makeup) or even a role where he plays a woman (temporarily).  

And this one pops up alot today as well.

Watch JG's MaLady video today a few times....just have the sound above 50% so it counts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoA4YX07UfM

• Like 7

36 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Watch JG's MaLady video today a few times....just have the sound above 50% so it counts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoA4YX07UfM

@pixelsticks It does matter how much is your youtube volume up? I had no idea, omg :D 

And btw the Korean in that IG photo you shared says - Thank you....at Criminal Minds eating out with actor Lee Joon Gi and with Kwon Yeong Jun. Lee Joon Gi so sweet. 

And indeed, he is a sweet guy ^^

• Like 6

42 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Wasn't Hae Soo gonna fall down that ravine into a river if he didn't swoop her up?  Wang So had startled that man with the box on his back and he knocked Hae Soo off balance. So 4th Prince was "rescuing" her from a big fall that was basically his fault.

Yes but why did he care? He didn't care about anybody else on his way. :wink: And he wasn't a gentleman. :wink: 

BWAAA!  There you go...making me laugh out loud again!   

Let me put it this way...

1ddc3d97b0fcddb87884bd62396e67c6.jpg

Yo was probably a brat and she sent him to his room for a timeout due to a tantrum. 

Yo was nasty brat till the end. I don't know why queen Yoo loved him so much. On the other hand she made him so. 

And count me as super impressed by @cedarwood's amazing ability to quote in Soompi right now!  piece-of-cake-smiley-13.gif?1301944213

Did... did I do something special? *looks around*

Ok...I've seen this image a few times today...at least the one on the right.

I barely recognized him on the right. :blink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

7 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Yes but why did he care? He didn't care about anybody else on his way. :wink: And he wasn't a gentleman. :wink:

Maybe he thought...that girl is pretty hot?  Let's look up close.  panda 03<<<but I do actually think he saw her in distress...he didn't mind making people move out of the way...but I don't totally feel he wanted to actually hurt them.  Or it was a way to show off in front of her....get her attention, see if she reacts the way he wants. <<<I'm reaching here.....>>>>

@haniiiii ah...thanks for the translation. 

13 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Did... did I do something special? *looks around*

I don't know about you, but it can be extremely hard to post/quote on Soompi.  I struggle every other time it seems. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Mmmmh... this is the cover of the single "Deucer". Maybe it's a little photoshopped, but the images inside the CD/DVD are quite the same (I just check in my copy)... and... this is another little glimpse of his elusive torso http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/46.gifhttp://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/46.gif http://www.bakagirlsfansub.it/immagini/Emoticon/46.gif

I forgot to answer this....It is REAL??  panda 09 (I meant....not his head on someone else's body.  I totally expect Photoshop for skin softening, shadows, color, liquifying, frequency separation, etc.)

panda 15panda 15Thank you for the gif!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

39 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

it can be extremely hard to post/quote on Soompi.  I struggle every other time it seems. 

Oh this. Trust me - several times I was sure I lost my post - errors, page frozen... and it was when I had sooooo loooong post already!!! :unsure: But it turned out to be ok. You guys wrote so many interesting thoughts about ML I just HAD TO answer them all. :heart:

39 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I do actually think he saw her in distress...he didn't mind making people move out of the way...but I don't totally feel he wanted to actually hurt them

Hmm you're right - she was the only person who could fell down so he just caught her. 

I wonder if people were affraid of him because he did something bad to them or they just based their opinion on gossips and legends? Probably the second thing - simple people don't need too much to be scared.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Hmm you're right - she was the only person who could fell down so he just caught her. 

I wonder if people were affraid of him because he did something bad to them or they just based their opinion on gossips and legends? Probably the second thing - simple people don't need too much to be scared.

I think the same: people are afraid of him for what's being told around. Remember what Eun told when the princes are taking the bath: that he killed all the Shinju by himself, as well as he killed all the herd of wolves just for fun. I don't think he did something bad to other people purposely, especially to its people... he would not even have had the chance since he was sent away as a kid.

8 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

I forgot to answer this....It is REAL??  panda 09 (I meant....not his head on someone else's body.  I totally expect Photoshop for skin softening, shadows, color, liquifying, frequency separation, etc.)

panda 15panda 15Thank you for the gif!

It is REAL... he's really him in 2012. There is a little video inside "Deucer" with BTS... and there is also that little gif plus this one panda 09panda 09

Spoiler

giphy-11d2a09208813679f.gif

• Like 5