Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

My two favorite actors : JG and LGX :tounge_wink:, lead actors in Moon Lovers and Princess Agents

tVi0YJU.jpg

Don't shoot me ! :tounge_wink: Princess Agents was my first Asian Drama and LGX my first love.

Trying to escape of PA's syndrome, I discovered Moon Lovers and I really, really have fallen hard forJG  :heart:. Thank you, LGX ! :tounge_wink:

• Like 1

https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20190309/bkn-20190309194718672-0309_00862_001.html

bkn-20190309194718672-0309_00862_001_01p.jpg?20190309234842

Something interesting in this article :

''Lee Jun Ki, who has seen many Hong Kong action films in his youth, said that he has recently become fascinated with martial arts and hopes to have the opportunity to cooperate with Hong Kong directors and actors. He also said that he knew that the fans wanted him to take a romantic comedy(comedy???!!! Hmm, Google Translate could be wrong) again. He laughed and said that he could shoot many love dramas as soon as possible.''

• Like 2

5 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

https://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20190309/bkn-20190309194718672-0309_00862_001.html

Something interesting in this article :

''Lee Jun Ki, who has seen many Hong Kong action films in his youth, said that he has recently become fascinated with martial arts and hopes to have the opportunity to cooperate with Hong Kong directors and actors. He also said that he knew that the fans wanted him to take a romantic comedy(comedy???!!! Hmm, Google Translate could be wrong) again. He laughed and said that he could shoot many love dramas as soon as possible.''

He has talked about wanting to do a romantic comedy for over two years. He said on camera in "My Ear's Candy" that he wanted to please his fans by doing a romantic comedy but he never got offers for romantic comedies, just action dramas. He may have been exaggerating a little, meaning that he didn't get offers for GOOD romantic comedies. 

I always suspected that he agreed to do "My Ear's Candy" and was even a little flirty on it to show his romantic comedy acting chops. That is the only "reality" show he has ever done and he and Park Min Young were so adorable they might have been "auditioning" for a rom com. That show was a friendship show, not a "dating" show, but it seemed to be edited to take advantage of their rom com chemistry. Their segment was the most popular the show ever had and would have aired an extra episode if the despicable Dispatch hadn't chosen the worst possible moment to "expose" his dating Jeon Hye Bin. Of course, what got exposed was the dark side of fandom and the media, but most of his real fans would still like to see him do a romantic comedy because he would be great in it and could show more of his range as an actor.

• Like 1
  • Love 2