Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Finally I saw it with my own eyes! tee-hee. thanks for the links.

I really like when he shows his tounge out when he gets shy :blush: . aegyo.. ^___^

and he has a whole load of flowers. LMAO. i was kinda worried about during the netizen popularity award if he could still bend and reach the mic to give his thank you speech. PFFFT.

thank you for the DL. finally a HD! i`ll be happily downloading it and make some cuuute junki gifs ^_^

Happy new year everyone. It's been a wondeful year for Junki and for us too with Iljimae getting high tv ratings and recieving all these awesome awards. Junki recieved tons of love this 2008 ^_^ although encountered problems and trials are inevitable but he was able to get those through.

so Let's look forward for more in 2009! more and more junki love ^_^

V. Ah~~ Wendy, as always, you're lucky to be at the scene!

Happy New Year to all Jun Ki's fans !

We were not allowed to take any pic or use vid cam at the awards show..and that Iljimae parody was so hilarious. Seeing Jun Ki picking up 3 awards was just great :sweatingbullets: He is really slim now as compared to TODAW days..even thinner than Iljimae role, but still looks gorgeous as ever ~~

Guest Zombie

Congrats to the beautiful looking man, LJK for winning the SBS Top Excellence award.

I always find he had the finest scupltured face in SKorea entertainment industry.

Double cheers for his unpretentious frank remarks in MBC award. One brave act that I respect, Bravo!

Happy New Year to all here!

Guest Ken1430262807

was youngah there? i know that other girl was...

junki looked better at the sbs awards then mbc. i really didn't like his hairstyle lol

Guest C.Lynne

HAPPY NEW YEAR to fans of Jun Ki!

Congratulations to JUN KI and the all his fans for ending 2008 with a BIG BANG! BRAVO! :)

It's always fascinating to see Jun Ki with a different hair do for almost every occasion!

He certainly was suave looking! :blush:

Thank you everyone for uploading the pictures, videos and download links so promptly!

some gifs to share during the iljimae stage play

forgive me for killing your browser but these are just too adorable ^___^

aegyo..aegyo :blush:

xepxmx.jpg

14dlyyx.jpg

2ufydt0.jpg

the wink that will definitely send girls (and boys :lol: ) to the hospital. LOL

11u9h1k.jpg

too cuuuute ^_^

2utqc05.jpg

And also, his speech whereby he won the Top Excellence was so long. :D

hahahah i know right. he had so many people to thank for. there was at point where i thought he was finished yet he suddenly was like "AH! AND.... (continues naming names)..." hahahahhaha. i was like "omg there's more" PFFFFT. its sooo cute. and the way he looked at the audience when he said his thank you speech, seemed like he's naming each and every artist inside the hall. LOOOOL.

Guest hye091

Hello all Junki fans!!

Thank you guys for all the goodies :)

Just seen the video clip whereby he won the Netizen Highest Popularity Award. He has loads of flowers on his hand. And also, his speech whereby he won the Top Excellence was so long. :D

SBS Drama Award Gifs

Click Here for more

28d80ed1c8d7dccd572c843xs9.gif2ff589100001141f203f2e5tb0.gif

*credit baiduljk

Guest anyala

Congrats to the beautiful looking man, LJK for winning the SBS Top Excellence award.

I always find he had the finest scupltured face in SKorea entertainment industry.

Double cheers for his unpretentious frank remarks in MBC award. One brave act that I respect, Bravo!

zombie...what did he say?please share us d details~~thank you!!! :lol:

Guest jhealizzie

zombie...what did he say?please share us d details~~thank you!!! :lol:

i edited some.

but i guess this is zombie's talking about. :)

got it from jihye's forum.

but i really don't understand what's up between oppa jun ki & MBC?

did something happen?

i don't really know!

or is it the issue of MBC and his friend LDH?

can someone explain it to me!

please!

thanks!

btw, I picked up something in MBC awards t hread. Translated by bubbletea:

OK, translation is.. well basically most of them I already said in the above post.

The other comments by LJK at the live ceremony that I didn't say before are:

Girl MC(han ji min) to LJK: "I heard you now confirmed on your next drama, would you like to talk about it? But you can't, right? Haha. Because it's from another broad caster, not MBC"

When the girl MC asked LJK about his next drama, LJK answered

"The broad caster is undecided. Since I'm in MBC right now it'd be good for me to say I wish MBC would broad cast it but you never know."

You'd think he's just trying to joke around, but along with his other comments about the fans, timing, and script...

Man LJK really is trying to slap MBC's face.

if there's someone who wants to help translate the SBS drama awards Full Version - help us on translating .. pls. mail us: leejunki-fangroup@hotmail.com ^^

we only have 1 translator now.. so it will be hard.. and slow..

Guest jhealizzie

^^ i didn't know oppa jun ki is like that.

just finished reading the other part of his speech about the fans & the drama.

i was quite disappointed and proud of him.

disappointed~ i don't know why. he's not the type who will give sarcastic speech nor will make MBC stupid.

but i am proud of him because he voiced out what he really wanna say, to voice out what other people want to say to MBC.

poor mbc.

Guest SE7ENsyuhja

Just dropping in to say that I was actually very proud of Junki at the MBC awards.

I'm glad that he is brave enough to speak out what is on his mind unlike many others who cannot.

Junki fighting! <33