Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 2/2/2018 at 11:41 PM, violina said:

Please lets not slack and cast our votes at soompi.Best Actor Award...lets keep him in first place till the end

No slacking here.  Voting daily.

16 hours ago, agathe said:

I'm looking forward to joining you again !

I wondered where you have been! Hope all is fixed by Wednesday!

14 hours ago, violina said:

its the tiny country that looks like a pink sweet potato, deeping into mozambique

That's the best description I've heard and it is a strange shape for a country.   

This is so amazing how just in here...we have so many from all over this Earth. Communicating....all because we admire one Korean actor. 

My SMILE for the DAY:

0hlIxK9.jpg

I'm ready for some NEWS!!!!!  LJG CASTING NEWS!!!

• Like 6

On 3/2/2018 at 7:14 PM, agathe said:

Oh girls ...
I don't have internet on my computer since the passage of the storm in Europe ...
I can only load instagram, youtube and facebook from my phone ... Couldn't load this Soompi thread before today ... Only with my cellphone...
(Obviously, impossible to watch any drama !) :cold_sweat:
On the other hand, I succeed loading the vote page for Soompi Awards ! Our JoonGi is first and we can be super proud. I absolutely wanted to participate in this effort with all the angels !
The technician comes to repair my line Wednesday. It made me sad not to be able to follow you here anymore. 
I apologize for my considerable delay in the answers, I think I stayed on page 1913 or 1914 ... :confounded:

Worst luck! Not having internet is madness! But wednesday will come soon. see ya! 

On 3/2/2018 at 9:33 PM, violina said:

wow so random:).I am a Malawian.I come from a really tiny country in South-East Africa called Malawi.

Is amazing how JG united so many of us around the world!!!

Here's the link for my MLSHR Episode 14 Review Part 1... it has 3 parts. I guess my review went out of control

https://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/378975-drama-2016-moon-lovers-❤-scarlet-heart-ryeo-달의-연인-보보경심-려-0-soompi-kdrama-2016-winner-congratulations-stargazers/?do=findComment&comment=20991759

Parade time... 

Looking at the sky 

128b2273dd0ee47a8bd59540a9f97d8a--my-gir

Touching his lips 

tumblr_ove0efrWwr1w2wd5jo4_500.gif

Today's smile 

full.jpg

All images credit to uploaders 

• Like 6

JG donated some of his items in support of the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games. His donations are: his Nike basketball shoes and his Asia Tour Thank You Again DVD :):) Follow the instructions in this post if you want to partecipate and try to win one of those two items :D

• Like 5

Oh! So quiet in here! Mq69Qbg.jpg

On 2/2/2018 at 9:12 PM, antoniaclamens said:

@bluelilac1214 you want to kill us all!  That kids parade is too much

That's why I'm going to stop it! angel3 smiley

@jhjsw you have to watch healing camp!  That's the show that sealed my love for JG,  not as an actor but as a person

It was Golden Fishery for me  - I watched it before Healing Camp. It showed how much of a hard worker he is; how creative, loyal and resilient he is. And he was so, so adorable in it!admire2 onion head

I have to tell the truth watching and reviewing MLSHR takes almost all my free time...  I'm not even watching other dramas,

As always you speak my mind! It takes so much time, especially the gif hunting. 

I'll have my first Korean test soon,  I'm so nervous about it,  because I'm afraid I have no vocabulary at all.  I have to study hard (our teacher gave us a sermon last class). So I guess I won't be here as much as I want. But I'll try to drop now and then

Wow! Don't worry, you can do this! Fighting!  u59LX50.gif

On 2/3/2018 at 10:11 AM, violina said:

ALERT! ALERT! ALERT!

Please lets not slack and cast our votes at soompi.Best Actor Award...lets keep him in first place till the end.

Nope, not slacking at all! Voting daily!

On 2/4/2018 at 4:44 AM, agathe said:

Oh, I was wondering what happened to you. Only two more days and then you'll be back with us!

23 hours ago, pixelsticks said:
On 2/4/2018 at 7:03 AM, violina said:

its the tiny country that looks like a pink sweet potato, deeping into mozambique

Heheh... and we are tinier than Malawi and our shape is of a mango! hehe onion head  

23 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

This is so amazing how just in here...we have so many from all over this Earth. Communicating....all because we admire one Korean actor. 

Exactly! The power of JG - connecting people all over the world! crazy monkey 069

And the link for my fangirling/ ramblings of MLSHR - Episode 14:

* Image and gif credit to original uploaders.

• Like 6

Parade time!!!

Glasses/ Bangs/ Looking down/ Elusive Torso:

f0Pjd3c.jpg

Bangs/ Looking down/ Suit/ Elusive tummy:

Spoiler

BhEPxyg.jpg

Pretty Forehead/ Dancing (Yep, another one!:tongue:)/ Looking down/ White shirt/ Elusive torso/ Sexy arms:

Spoiler

a0yDmuT.jpg

@pixelsticks LOOk!!! Elusive Torso/ Drenched!!!/ Dancing/ Sexy Arms/ Pretty Forehead/ Looking down: crazy monkey 160 embarrassed4 onion head embarrassed1 onion head

Smile/ Beauty marks/ Army/ Cute Ears:

Spoiler

nWQupun.jpg

Smoldereing/ Lips/ Pretty Forehead:

Spoiler

mb0mWgi.jpg

And my Smile for the day:

qDN6xLr.jpg  love you crazy rabbit So adorable! :wub:

*Image credit to original uploaders.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, bluelilac1214 said:

@pixelsticks LOOk!!! Elusive Torso/ Drenched!!!/ Dancing/ Sexy Arms/ Pretty Forehead/ Looking down: crazy monkey 160 embarrassed4 onion head 

And dangerous hand placement.  

And that is a GREAT smile of the day!

In regards to the PyeongChang Olympic fundraiser....So stupid English Speaker question here. So can anyone buy the GMarket coupons?  Are they like raffle tickets?  <<<because I wouldn't mind JG or Taemin or Minho or Seo Kang Joon stuff.  Probably too late already.  Geesh! I hate being an International Fan. 

My SMILE for the Day:

Related image

• Like 5

3 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

In regards to the PyeongChang Olympic fundraiser....So stupid English Speaker question here. So can anyone buy the GMarket coupons?  Are they like raffle tickets?  <<<because I wouldn't mind JG or Taemin or Minho or Seo Kang Joon stuff.  Probably too late already.  Geesh! I hate being an International Fan.

You have time until 11th Feb so you are not late :):):) I didn't already try to buy the GMarket coupons so I don't know if they are available also for international fans:)

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

You have time until 11th Feb so you are not late :):):) I didn't already try to buy the GMarket coupons so I don't know if they are available also for international fans:)

Hey @glassnokamen !  NO SHIPPING.....besides domestic. SO UGH!!!!

http://item.gmarket.co.kr/Item?goodscode=1230156719&pos_shop_cd=SH&pos_class_cd=111111111&pos_class_kind=T&search_keyword=

3fN1jaJ.png

• Sad 4

Hi! So quiet today. So the lucky one to win JG shoes has to be from Korea...

Parade time 

Army/drinking parade

34375_132800586749029_1505683_n.jpg?w=25

Glasses parade 

ab297651.jpg?w=326&zoom=2

My smile for today 

ae5f9e69.jpg

That's for you @bluelilac1214..  You can't stop. I don't hear anyone complaining about JG killing us... 

• Like 7

On 2/5/2018 at 10:24 AM, bluelilac1214 said:
On 2/4/2018 at 11:02 AM, pixelsticks said:
On 2/3/2018 at 8:33 PM, violina said:

Heheh... and we are tinier than Malawi and our shape is of a mango! hehe onion head  

Food descriptions are much nicer.  Where I live...it has been described as the male body part dangling off of North America.  It gets no respect. guffaw-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774072

21 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Hi! So quiet today. So the lucky one to win JG shoes has to be from Korea...

I bet if they opened it up Internationally...they'd make some more money! 

Lip Pointing Parade:

Stick out tongue/smile parade:

Image result for lee joon gi sleepy smileImage result for lee joon gi sleepy smile

• Like 5

On 1.02.2018 at 7:04 PM, bluelilac1214 said:
On 31.01.2018 at 12:31 AM, cedarwood said:

What do you think? evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

I can't think of anything - enlighten me, please. angel3 smiley

Oh c'mon! I'm sure you know the answer! admire-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248 

On 1.02.2018 at 7:04 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

Perhaps for the last time from me: Adorable with Kids/ Smile Parade!!!

Last time? Why? You don;t like LJG with children? :tears:

On 4.02.2018 at 12:14 AM, agathe said:

I don't have internet on my computer since the passage of the storm in Europe ...
I can only load instagram, youtube and facebook from my phone ... Couldn't load this Soompi thread before today ... Only with my cellphone...
(Obviously, impossible to watch any drama !) :cold_sweat:
On the other hand, I succeed loading the vote page for Soompi Awards ! Our JoonGi is first and we can be super proud. I absolutely wanted to participate in this effort with all the angels !
The technician comes to repair my line Wednesday. It made me sad not to be able to follow you here anymore. 
I apologize for my considerable delay in the answers, I think I stayed on page 1913 or 1914 ... :confounded:

How is it? Do you have access to the Internet now? I hope that you do and you can watch dramas and stay with us. I know the Internet isn't everything but it's so annoying when it's the only way to contact with your friends or join discussion... and you can't.

On 4.02.2018 at 2:33 AM, violina said:

But at the moment am writing to you from Cote d'ivoire(french for Ivory Coast) in West Africa:

Now you made me curious. If the question is idiotic - don't be mad at me. Why did you change country? Are you on trip? Or it was just a decission you want to go somewhere else? Or is the job thing? I'm super curious! :)

On 4.02.2018 at 5:02 PM, pixelsticks said:

And because we learned English. :D

On 5.02.2018 at 3:24 AM, antoniaclamens said:

Touching his lips 

How slender and long as his fingers. :wub:

On 5.02.2018 at 4:24 PM, bluelilac1214 said:

That's why I'm going to stop it! angel3 smiley

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! crying1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

I'm not looking for gifs... it takes too much time to get a grip after each episode I have no extra time to find gifs. :(

our shape is of a mango! hehe onion head  

Now you mention it... I really see a mango when I look at your country. Not to mention mango is one of my favourites fruit and... now I want one! 

On 5.02.2018 at 11:05 PM, pixelsticks said:

NO SHIPPING.....besides domestic. SO UGH!!!!

NOT FAIR!!!

On 6.02.2018 at 12:14 AM, antoniaclamens said:

I don't hear anyone complaining about JG killing us... 

He already killed us all. How do you think we became angels? big-eye-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928624

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Food descriptions are much nicer.  Where I live...it has been described as the male body part dangling off of North America.  It gets no respect. guffaw-raccoon-emoticon.gif?1302774072

Is it Panama? :huh:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:
On 2/4/2018 at 11:02 AM, pixelsticks said:

And because we learned English. :D

True dat!

1 hour ago, cedarwood said:
On 2/5/2018 at 5:05 PM, pixelsticks said:

NO SHIPPING.....besides domestic. SO UGH!!!!

NOT FAIR!!!

Image result for kpop international fan problems

41 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Another ju jitsu picture :wink:

This may be his most documented item/activity of late! 

My SMILE for the DAY:

dSilFLJ.png

So didn't smile much Episode 15. Except when he threatened to finish off Yo. 

Come to the MLSHR thread to finish reading @antoniaclamens and my re(takes).  Only 5 more episodes to go! 

• Like 3

On 2/5/2018 at 11:19 PM, pixelsticks said:

I find the expression on his face to be more dangerous! crazy monkey 121

2 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Last time? Why? You don;t like LJG with children? :tears:

Oh, I LOVE JG with children. It's just very hard to find pictures for that parade! But I'll try to find some.

On 2/4/2018 at 9:32 PM, pixelsticks said:

And because we learned English.

And because we learned English! Truer words have never been spoken!!

Now you mention it... I really see a mango when I look at your country. Not to mention mango is one of my favourites fruit and... now I want one! 

I love mangoes too - both raw and ripe! Hope you were able to find some.

Spoiler

Image result for raw mango fruit  Image result for mango sri lanka

Parade Time!

Lips/ Bangs/ Cute Ears

brhkTPJ.jpg - He looks like an angel! :wub:

LIPS/ Pretty Nose/ SMOLDERING/ Beautiful Eyes/ Selca/ In bed:

Spoiler

l0tlBhl.jpg

White Shirt/ Bangs/ Sexy Arms @antoniaclamens LOOK AT HIS ARMS!!!

Spoiler

7UYLaE8.jpg

Bangs/ SMOLDERING/ Sexy Arms/ Sexy Legs/ Lips/ Elusive Torso:

C4YpbLA.jpg

Finally, my smile of the day. I felt like I fell for him all over again when I saw this!

love you crazy rabbit

Aaand.... I'll sing off tonight with this one because @cedarwood came back here after a long time... :wink:

*All image credit to original uploaders.

• Like 4

On ٢٤‏/١‏/٢٠١٨ at 9:51 AM, violina said:

Sis you beat me to it:)!!This year we only have one category to work for(or two if you are going to vote for his co-star/labelmate Moon Chae Won too).They have been nominated for best actor and best actress respectively for Criminal Minds.

Dear angels!!!you know what to do right...Lets put up a fight and make it a good competition..

VOTE!!!(They say its 24 times in one go)

Related image

SHARE!!!(even though he is cringing:D)

Image result for lee joon gi cheering gifs

FIGHTING!!!HWAITING!!!

Image result for lee joon gi cheering gifs

Let's go and vote for them Lee Joon Gi & Moon Chae Won

• Like 5

23 hours ago, cedarwood said:
On 5/2/2018 at 11:24 AM, bluelilac1214 said:

I'm not looking for gifs... it takes too much time to get a grip after each episode I have no extra time to find gifs. :(

I did. And it's so hard and time consuming. And I never find the ones I want

23 hours ago, cedarwood said:

He already killed us all. How do you think we became angels

Good point 

22 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

Another ju jitsu picture

Thank you! But I need a good long video... 

21 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Come to the MLSHR thread to finish reading @antoniaclamens and my re(takes).  Only 5 more episodes to go! 

Yes please join us there!!! 

20 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:
On 5/2/2018 at 1:49 PM, pixelsticks said:

I find the expression on his face to be more dangerous! crazy monkey 121

I found everything about him dangerous... 

Oh, I LOVE JG with children. It's just very hard to find pictures for that parade! But I'll try to find some.

No pressures!  We'll wait patiently 

White Shirt/ Bangs/ Sexy Arms @antoniaclamens LOOK AT HIS ARMS!!!

:heart: I really miss HJ

Finally, my smile of the day. I felt like I fell for him all over again when I saw this!

Best smile... I'm in love all over again 

Parade time 

Sexy back

Ct8zpCR.gif

Cutie pie / adorable parade 

5b1d55fff666ea9280b852bb8099d8b02f8fbd69

I ended Joseon Gunman last night. BTW the chief  monk Wang So killed in episode 3 is the same monk who told PJK his sister and Jemi were caught by soldiers. Lol.  Anyway I'm planning to talk about kisses soon,  specially episode 22 kiss. Meanwhile my smile for today is Hanjo

dfe687e1bbb9ea16dd56e0de8ec55720.gif

• Like 5

22 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

It's the smile you don't want to see because it's the last thing you'll see in this world.

On the other hand... you'll see So...

21 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I felt like I fell for him all over again when I saw this!

His smile starts in his eyes... I love that. :)

21 hours ago, bluelilac1214 said:

I'll sing off tonight with this one because @cedarwood came back here after a long time... :wink:

Ooohhhh the naughty song! crazy-monkey-emoticon-105.gif?1292792407

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, antoniaclamens said:

Meanwhile my smile for today is Hanjo

OOOHHH...THAT ONE IS GOOD!

On 2/7/2018 at 1:07 PM, pixelsticks said:

It's the smile you don't want to see because it's the last thing you'll see in this world.

On the other hand... you'll see So...

Ahhhhh... Cedar...I am so glad you are in my Forum life!  I think you boost my serotonin levels. 

Ooohhhh the naughty song! crazy-monkey-emoticon-105.gif?1292792407

When I came across that video for the first time...I was like...wait...this is LJG?  It's definitely on my GO TO list when I need a pick-up. 

So...when might JG grace us with a creative IG video again?  Remember his avant garde ones, or BW ones?  

And for those looking for a quick link to VOTE for JG at Soompi:

https://www.soompi.com/awards/category/drama/actor-of-the-year

My SMILE of the Day:  Black Leather/Hat/Smile/Cute Ears

See the source image
  • Like 7