Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

17 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

YOU ARE BACK??!!

Yup. So you have to start behaving again. :wink: 

Now I also thought I'll be there a bit longer but I misunterstood something. Anyway I had an intense 3 days in England. :) 

20 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

That is a good light source for beauty and skin...kinda like skin softening bonus, no photoshop needed! 

I wonder if His Perfection Lee Joon Gi needs photoshop anyway. :wink: 

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

BTW...you can see that JG used a ring light on those wrap up photos <<<look at the highlights in his eyes>>> That is a good light source for beauty and skin...kinda like skin softening bonus, no photoshop needed! 

Just wondering... since it seems to me that in this photos he's in the bathroom AND inside a shower... could we add this as a bonus to our Soompi director's cut as well?? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

Yup. So you have to start behaving again. :wink:

Yes...mommy.  love-kiss-red-crab:wink:

This is inappropriate...but it made me laugh.

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

I wonder if His Perfection Lee Joon Gi needs photoshop anyway

Haha true....but I tell you, lighting the face correctly sure helps.  Even the best of skin....if lighted from the side can look like a big mess and worse than what is seen in real life...pores/lines/bad shadows galore.  <<<And....pssstt.  Overexposure of light also tends to smooth out skin>>> 

Here's a smiley photo that @violina should appreciate.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Yes...mommy.  love-kiss-red-crab:wink:

This is inappropriate...but it made me laugh.

Reveal hidden contents

01.gif 01.gif 01.gif 01.gif 01.gif 01.gif

Haha true....but I tell you, lighting the face correctly sure helps.  Even the best of skin....if lighted from the side can look like a big mess and worse than what is seen in real life...pores/lines/bad shadows galore.  <<<And....pssstt.  Overexposure of light also tends to smooth out skin>>> 

Here's a smiley photo that @violina should appreciate.

Congratulations for your 1.200 post 59.gif 59.gif 59.gif 59.gif

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Just wondering... since it seems to me that in this photos he's in the bathroom AND inside a shower... could we add this as a bonus to our Soompi director's cut as well?? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

OMG....LOL!!  When I first saw it, my mind went ...OK...he gave us a glimpse of his upper torsosurprised-red-crab...well shoulders really.  The words on the Director's List were "brief glimpse of the elusive torso."  Well, it WAS brief.  Only up on IG for a few hours.  :D

AND he IS in a bathroom..... 

Hahah.  So....let's do it! 

:wub: you @glassnokamen for that.  I needed a laugh!!  

And I'm guessing the Thank You Again Package won't really be feasible for an American fan. 

9 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

01.gif 01.gif 01.gif 01.gif 01.gif 01.gif

Congratulations for your 1.200 post 59.gif 59.gif 59.gif 59.gif

Oh wait...wow!  I wasn't even paying attention!  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, haniiiii said:

@pixelsticks But it will have Eng subs too, it will be ready to be sent worldwide, I think

They posted the English version :wink:

http://leejoongi.co.kr/notice_en/32?ckattempt=3 

So will it play on my Blu-ray/DVD?  Region said...ALL. Whatever that means. 

2 Questions: <<anyone that has purchased LJG DVD's before...please pipe in>>>

1. So it's only Seoul footage?  None of the other FM sites like Singapore, HK, etc?
  2. Is the handwritten message card his actual writing....or is it a copy of his actual writing (mass market)? 

Then again...postage will probably be a big issue.  

BTW, I've updated my Put Your Sunglasses on on my IG. 

• Like 6

"Criminal Minds" Lee Joon-gi on set with Son Hyun-joo

photo893679.jpg

Lee Joon-gi posted a picture on his Instagram.

The caption read, "On set for 27 hours!"

He poses with Son Hyun-joo in the picture and they look like they are taking a break.

Meanwhile, both men are starring in the soon-to-end "Criminal Minds".

Source : www.viva100.com/main/...

Translation : Hancinema

"Criminal Minds" Son Hyun-joo and Lee Joon-gi at war with the Reaper

photo893677.jpg

It's war with Kim Won-hae.

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "Criminal Minds", NCI started investigating a murder that copied the techniques of serial killer the Reaper (Kim Won-hae).

The murders copied his signature. The victim was a college student who died while helping the killer who pretended to be handicapped.

Kang Ki-hyeong (Son Hyun-joo) said, "It's the same patter". Kang Ki-hyeong and Kim Hyeon-joon (Lee Joon-gi) thought about the Reaper and Hyeon-joon realized it wasn't just a copy murder. He noticed the Reaper's signature, which was that he gave the belongings of his last victim to his new one.

Source : star.mbn.co.kr/view.p...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 5

3 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

So will it play on my Blu-ray/DVD?  Region said...ALL. Whatever that means. 

Surely Blue Ray disc are "Region All", because they are really playable everywhere, but sometimes also the DVD can be made with all the regions inside. Here is a little reference about DVD region code :) 

Region code Area
FREE Informal term meaning "worldwide". Region 0 is not an official setting; discs that bear the region 0 symbol either have no flag set or have regions 1–6 flags set. Region 0 is commonly referred to as "Region Free", especially when talking about DVD and Blu-ray Disc players. But the formats of NTSC and PAL can be a factor in this.
1 United States, Canada, U.S. territories, Bermuda
2 Europe (except Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Baltic states), Egypt, Middle East, Japan, South Africa, Greenland, French Overseas Territories
3 Southeast Asia, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau
4 Latin America (except French Guiana), New Zealand, Australia, Caribbean, Oceania
5 South Asia, Russia, Belarus, Baltic states, Ukraine, Africa (except Egypt, South Africa), Central Asia, Mongolia, North Korea
6 Mainland China
7 Reserved for future use, MPAA-related DVDs and "media copies" of pre-releases in Asia
8 International venues such as aircraft, cruise ships, spacecraft, etc.
9 These region discs have all eight flags set, allowing the disc to be played in any location, on any player.
ALL

2 Questions: <<anyone that has purchased LJG DVD's before...please pipe in>>>

1. So it's only Seoul footage?  None of the other FM sites like Singapore, HK, etc?
  2. Is the handwritten message card his actual writing....or is it a copy of his actual writing (mass market)? 

Then again...postage will probably be a big issue.  

BTW, I've updated my Put Your Sunglasses on on my IG. 

The concert it's only about the "Thank You Again" FM in Seoul of 15th april, but I think that the BTS will include footage of the other FM, as well as the picture.

The message card that was inside the "Thank you 2017 Season's Greeting" was a copy of his writing, not an original one.

:)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

OMG....LOL!!  When I first saw it, my mind went ...OK...he gave us a glimpse of his upper torsosurprised-red-crab...well shoulders really.  The words on the Director's List were "brief glimpse of the elusive torso."  Well, it WAS brief.  Only up on IG for a few hours.  :D

01.gif 01.gif 01.gif 01.gif 01.gif

9 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Hahah.  So....let's do it! 

:wub: you @glassnokamen for that.  I needed a laugh!!  

Happy to make you laugh 21.gif 21.gif

So we can check another point on our list 46.gif 46.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Hello everybody!

The CMKR update machine here. Just popping in to say...

CMKR Wrap-up Party pics/vids (Media & fan-cam) will be updated right here on this thread:

The thread contains both JG & non-JG stuff (well, actually mostly JG :wink:). I'm sorry I can't share individual posts/pics here as I'm drowning at the moment.

Wrap-up Party News

StarDailyNews:

TopStarNews.Net:

http://tv.naver.com/v/2119512

If you can't watch on Naver, watch here (It's in same thread as above):

MBN:

http://tv.naver.com/v/2119567

If you can't watch on Naver, watch here (It's in same thread as above):

Cheers!!! :heart:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

14 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Region said...ALL. Whatever that means. 

That means the dvd works everywhere. :) 

WHY DON'T HIS DRAMAS HAVE REGION ALL??? :tears: Would it kill somebody if we could buy legal copy and enjoy it??? cry-smiley.gif?1292867577

20 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

OK...he gave us a glimpse of his upper torsosurprised-red-crab...well shoulders really.  The words on the Director's List were "brief glimpse of the elusive torso."  Well, it WAS brief.  Only up on IG for a few hours.  :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

One of my FAVES below:

This one is my favourite too. 

1 hour ago, violina said:

That spoon though:D..is it meant to be a mic:

No idea. But I want to be that spoon... :wub:

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

WHY DON'T HIS DRAMAS HAVE REGION ALL??? :tears: Would it kill somebody if we could buy legal copy and enjoy it??? cry-smiley.gif?1292867577

You tell 'em @cedarwood  I'd love to have a legal, fully subbed version of SHR. That will play. 

@violina & @cedarwood Lucky spoon! 

I call this one..."If only I could tell my angels my next project...but I just can't right now."  <<<pixel wishing he's gonna do something before 2017 is over. >>>

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

7 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

I'd love to have a legal, fully subbed version of SHR. That will play. 

Me too! And Arang ant the Magistrate! And TBDAW! And TW! And SWWTN! Aaaaaand Iljimae! Aaaaaand Joseon gunman! Aaaaaaaaaand even Hero and My girl! Simply EVERYTHING!

And I really would love to have Virgin snow on DVD. :wub:

PS the last pic - he really looks as if he was up to something... :D 

• Like 5