Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

5 hours ago, LadyOne said:

Both his vlive and naver CMK clip's viewership are super low. 

Just to assure you.Dont worry too much.Stay calm and have faith in our favourite artist.He will be ok.Yes his rep has been shaken slightly and he has gained quite a few antis,  but JG is loved and acknowledged by the non-fan Korean general public, this is more important even more than just having a huge fanbase(which he still does).Thats not going to go away anytime soon, just because of a show(ear candy) that is watched by less than 1% on a cable channel.

CMK was number one naver trending last night.Four of the CMK video where in the top 100 last night.One of them had JG in it.Even when people were still gossiping about his private affairs, people still tuned in to watch the first broadcast and it had high ratings.I can agree that the low view on vlive has a little to do with the hit at his rep.But for low CMK naver views even with JG in it, this is more to the fact that this is not the genre many people like, there is no love line, its an ensemble cast rather than just two leads, and its a crime procedural with episodic storyline rather than your regular kdrama cop show with a single plot tying everything together.

Also if his rep was so damaged,you know who would have been first to drop him and sue him for breaching his contract? Lotte Model.But just yesterday, Lotte released a picture of him promoting an event:

Here is the link to lotte website: 

http://krm.lottedfs.com/event/eventList

5 hours ago, LadyOne said:

I hope he did not lost the movie and CF deals he is eye on to due to it..

Also for this, One,remember, he does on average one project a year, so i wouldnt think he is already eyeing a new project.Two, although technically he is  considered a commercial actor, since he mostly does TV drama than movies.But he does not do alot of CF's already, whether damaged rep or not.On his off days, like when he is not filming.He does alot of magazine editorial shoots but rarely endorses company ads.If you are his longtime fan, you should know why(to put it mildly he had an unpleasant situation in the past that probably made him adverse to doing loads of CFs).

Also have you ever wondered why although he is a commercial actor, why we really dont know, how much he earns per episode, per year or even how much he is worth?My speculation here; but i would like to think he doesnt like such things such as ads or talk about his wealth and stuff or even his private life overshadow his work as an artist.He takes his work seriously and doesnt want just to be a top celebrity star, but viewed as a serious artist who is dedicated to his craft.Look what he said here.This is what he said when he was even at a higher peak of popularity than he is now:

I also dont believe he earns way less than some of these newer popular actors thats why we dont hear about his earnings, when he is just as popular and one of the most sought after leads to star in dramas.He makes the rounds on all three public channels(KBS,MBC,SBS).Also TVN had no reason to go through with putting him in CMK,if he was such a liability to their channel.Park Min Young also made a clarification which had loads of support from k netizens about her friendship with JG and Candy show.

Most importantly, what really caused a huge hit at his rep was his relationship revelation.But everyone who can at least be objective(and they are many even in Korea), knows that everything that happened, from the announcement to the breakup was due to external circumstances rather than anything he or she, did or did not do.

So in summary, I also worry about him sometimes, but in celebrity world, its not so black and white.So its useless exhausting yourself with worrying.Keep being positive.He will be fine.

• Like 15

@violina agree with you on the part that one should not worry too much about him as he will survive as a actor no matter what... but I am not too sure about him being love much by the Korean public... When I was in Korea recently. I had one rather unpleasant experienced or should I said we had a rather unpleasant experienced. We were look down upon after acknowledging that we are his fans and was questioned by them, the locals for why we choose such an insincere actor... faint... It was so uncomfortable we had to walk away... they have forgotten all the good works he has done in the past. Especially in his military days.. Only remember the recent bad news... 

As for the Lotte duty free ads it is targeted at us, the foreigners... JG still no doubt has one of the strongest overseas fan support.

After his military days he has been very choosy over his projects and does not accept any CF lightly because he only wants to represent the best for us his fans... after some of his unpleasant history with CF with some unpaid work involved I guess (remorse had it)

I really hope that he will move back to movies... and not be stubborn...  movies has higher budget and lesser PD issues... CMK is a sad story now in Korea many are compareing it with signal... and being an CM original fans I already know the story line of most of the episodes. I am only hanging in there for 3 reason (1 for JG)(2 the closure of the series killer aka Boston killer case)(3 the river case) 

I just feeling sorry for him that it is not a bed of rose for him in his home ground...  

meanwhile let's enjoy his IG for us "I am waiting" what are you hinting? ㄱㅅDVD.... 

Please give some :heart: to this too http://www.vlive.tv/video/40520

Edited by LadyOne
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, haniiiii said:

@glassnokamen It will be new version of Thank you MV release date :wink: They wrote it on their Instagram, but on vlive or JG's IG it was not mentioned, dunno why haha 

Thank you @haniiiii for the eplanation :):) What a pity... I'll love to have the DVD of my first (and I'm quite sure not last :tongue: ) LJG FM :D:D:D

• Like 8

1 hour ago, haniiiii said:

@glassnokamen It will be new version of Thank you MV release date :wink: They wrote it on their Instagram, but on vlive or JG's IG it was not mentioned, dunno why haha  

Namoo...not the best at detailed promoting

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

Thank you @haniiiii for the eplanation :):) What a pity... I'll love to have the DVD of my first (and I'm quite sure not last :tongue: ) LJG FM :D:D:D

Ahhh...you might be able to find yourself in the footage! Looks super crisp!  Hope there are clear ways for you to purchase the DVD. 

• Like 8

@glassnokamen Happy to help. By the way, Encore was my first (and oh my god absolutely no way the last :D) LJG event as well ♥ I wish they released some DVD. I still remember how the staff was still going up and down the aisles and checking if somebody was making photos or videos. And if they found somebody, they really took them out... OMG, such a nuisance. I was not in the standing part, there it was better I heard. But in all the seated part they were just so strict and crazy -_- So I am patiently waiting for their official DVD :lol:

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, haniiiii said:

@glassnokamen Happy to help. By the way, Encore was my first (and oh my god absolutely no way the last :D) LJG event as well ♥ I wish they released some DVD. I still remember how the staff was still going up and down the aisles and checking if somebody was making photos or videos. And if they found somebody, they really took them out... OMG, such a nuisance. I was not in the standing part, there it was better I heard. But in all the seated part they were just so strict and crazy -_- So I am patiently waiting for their official DVD :lol:

I was in the standing part and I assure you they often went to check there too. Along with me, they ask a girl to came out because she had taken a picture with her cell phone. I was there with two friends that were on the assigned seat (probably where you were). Security man ask to one of them to go out, then they deleted photos and movies she take, and they even try non to let her get back to the FM :(:( ... then they pitied her fortunately, and she managed to get back inside to see the rest of the show. It seem to me that in the other FM the security was not so strictly, as there are many more videos available than those made in Seoul.

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Ahhh...you might be able to find yourself in the footage! Looks super crisp!  Hope there are clear ways for you to purchase the DVD. 

Actually I was checking if I could find myself in the short video :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I was wearing a fuchsia T-shirt and I was near enough the stage, so maybe I'll see a glimpse of myself in the crowd :D:D:D:D

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

I was in the standing part and I assure you they often went to check there too. Along with me, they ask a girl to came out because she had taken a picture with her cell phone. I was there with two friends that were on the assigned seat (probably where you were). Security man ask to one of them to go out, then they deleted photos and movies she take, and they even try non to let her get back to the FM :(:( ... then they pitied her fortunately, and she managed to get back inside to see the rest of the show. It seem to me that in the other FM the security was not so strictly, as there are many more videos available than those made in Seoul.

Right? So strict. If you compare it for example with Singapore FM... So many full show videos on youtube and many many manyyyy photos and videos from Singapore FM :D:D:D 

• Like 8

13 hours ago, violina said:

lol he really is still a child:D:).I mean look at a 35 year old man doing this:

Sometimes it's hard to believe he's a grown up man. He's so boyish sometimes. :D

13 hours ago, violina said:

and what is he doing here?cooling himself?

Or trying to get extra snack. :wink:

6 hours ago, Roseflorie Pena said:

im new here

Hello there! Stay with us - you'll have lots of fun and eye candy. :D

PS Remember the video where he was eating the lettuce wrap? I just had it as my dinner. It's delicious!!! :w00t: Will eat it more often. :) 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, cedarwood said:

YUPPIEEE!!! But why did she call him... errr... ehm... uhm... :blink:

She meant it in the best way possible. It was when he was strolling into the palace.  She knew he was going to be a force to reckon with. 

42 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

Actually I was checking if I could find myself in the short video :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I was wearing a fuchsia T-shirt and I was near enough the stage, so maybe I'll see a glimpse of myself in the crowd :D:D:D:D

Hahaha..I am REALLY good at finding people in crowds.  I have found my friends/family in Superbowl tv crowd coverage, College GameDay events and even concerts! 

I'm trying to stay away from IG since I am not caught up yet on CM. 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

She meant it in the best way possible.

Oookkaaaay... must believe you. I never knew this word can be used as a good thing. :wink:

1 hour ago, glassnokamen said:

If you do tell us :D

28 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

28 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

And away from us. :tears:

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Hahaha..I am REALLY good at finding people in crowds.  I have found my friends/family in Superbowl tv crowd coverage, College GameDay events and even concerts! 

@pixelsticks OK, I am tall and I was standing with a red banner in my hands when at Encore, when the video is out, you can accept the challenge haha and maybe you will really find meee :D:ph34r:

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, haniiiii said:

@pixelsticks OK, I am tall and I was standing with a red banner in my hands when at Encore, when the video is out, you can accept the challenge haha and maybe you will really find meee :D:ph34r:

I've got a picture taken before the beginning of the FM from my "position" to the seating... maybe you are into too? Even there weren't much people inside when I take it :) 

Should I post it? :ph34r:

• Like 7

Eng subbed Behind the scenes from episodes 9 & 10 ^^ Subs made by Lee Joon Gi International Fanclub :)

10 hours ago, cedarwood said:
On 9/1/2017 at 1:29 AM, violina said:

and what is he doing here?cooling himself?

On 9/1/2017 at 1:29 AM, violina said:

what is he doing here?cooling himself?

lol :D:D:D.go straight to 1:40 or -1:04 of this video. hahaha..I called it.anyone who is from the tropics, lives in a country with extremely hot temperatures, or comes from a country which has very very hot summers, has done this at least one in their lifetime:ph34r:.And look at what he is saying when he is caught..."a fridge shouldnt be used like that".I cant with him:grin:.

Sometimes it's hard to believe he's a grown up man. He's so boyish sometimes. :D

his smile hasnt changed either.The mischievious grin from his childhood is still there.I will forever be grateful he never messed up his eyes.But he must have been a handful in nursery/elementary school.

Mw6SJPU.jpg

pfTGUMH.gif

credit to the original gif maker

aww. sorry sweetheart.shout to @Roseflorie Pena.Welcome to this crazy world.hope you join us from time to time and post your thoughts and fangirl to your heart's content.

• Like 8

11 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Oookkaaaay... must believe you. I never knew this word can be used as a good thing. :wink:

My family is weird.  We use that word as a term of endearment....a lot. 

11 hours ago, cedarwood said:

And away from us. :tears:

I don't mean to...I had a rush job I had to complete today.  And the damn power went out a few times due to inclement weather.  But all is quiet now.  So I will try to catch up! 

11 hours ago, haniiiii said:

Oh my!  Hurry up DVD. 

@pixelsticks please accept this challenge. I'm really curious if you can find @haniiiii :D 

They don't blur out the crowd on the DVD do they?? 

@antoniaclamens when did HJ fall down chasing a guy?  

• Like 7

2 hours ago, violina said:

Eng subbed Behind the scenes from episodes 9 & 10 ^^ Subs made by Lee Joon Gi International Fanclub :)

lol :D:D:D.go straight to 1:40 or -1:04 of this video. hahaha..I called it.anyone who is from the tropics, lives in a country with extremely hot temperatures, or comes from a country which has very very hot summers, has done this at least one in their lifetime:ph34r:.And look at what he is saying when he is caught..."a fridge shouldnt be used like that".I cant with him:grin:.

his smile hasnt changed either.The mischievious grin from his childhood is still there.I will forever be grateful he never messed up his eyes.But he must have been a handful in nursery/elementary school.

Mw6SJPU.jpg

pfTGUMH.gif

credit to the original gif maker

aww. sorry sweetheart.shout to @Roseflorie Pena.Welcome to this crazy world.hope you join us from time to time and post your thoughts and fangirl to your heart's content.

thank you for welcoming me..since MLSHR ive been stalking all about LJG and i guess i know everything about him already but im just a silent and secret fan of him until i discover this forum and i want to contribute what my heart says regarding all the issues, for now i felt sadness, hoping he has the strenght to cope up with all these.

• Like 7