Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

3 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

AHHHH HE'S SO CUTE AND HE'S JUST WEARING JEANS AND A SHIRT!!!

HI JOON GI'S STYLIST CAN YOU MAKE HIM WEAR THESE KINDS OF CLOTHES MORE OFTEN???? THANKS!!!!

OMG!! He is so cute and natural. His body move naturally. You see, I am a very bad dancer. I cant dancer coz my body is too stiff. hahahaah!!

Yes, I agree. He should wear these kind of clothing instead of those disaster fashion. Fire his stylist!!! 

• Like 16

Just noticed Lee Joon Gi's new songs are already on youtube and lyrics also on web sites.  It doesn't take long :o

'Now' lyrics - Hangeul/ Romanisation/English -

http://klyrics.net/lee-joongi-now-lyrics-hangul-romanization/

'Thank You' lyrics - Hangeul/Romanisation - not full English :(

http://klyrics.net/lee-joongi-thank-you-lyrics-hangul-romanization/

'We Wish you a Merry Christmas' -which has been out for a couple of years now - uploaded on youtube by Namoo Actors in 2014 - I like this video :wub:  Joon Gi being just himself love it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzHlk25WuMc

The English/Korean lyrics are under the 'Show More' at the top.  Does anyone know the English translation of the Hangeul rap parts please ???

I would love it if he put out an album with some of the English songs he sings at FMs ie, Sunday Morning, Geek in the Pink, I'm Yours - can't think of anymore off the top of my head.  Are there any more?

• Like 12

45 minutes ago, oyashirazu said:

Hello everyone! This is my first time to post here (have been lurking in this thread for years, though...). I couldn't hold back anymore because I wanted to share this with you. So much praise from Milla Jovovich for our Joon Gi :)

Wow ~ I love what she says about him. Thank you Milla !
And ah ah he made them call him "JG" instead of Joon Gi ? For convenience I guess ? I'm really happy she has great impressions about him, and she finds him beautiful like us ah ah (and he didn't even have long hair) but also was taken aback from all the action moves and toughness in him ;) 

I'm also happy he'll be there at the Japan sneak premiere. I want to see him interacting with the cast and them to see a glimpse of his popularity there.

His bff on set (James Fraser) is not on the pic from the news, he won't be attending ? 

Look what he just posted ~ I'm not even surprised he heard about that so quickly ^^

• Like 16

9 hours ago, junejungki said:

OMG!! Where can I buy this?? Please help me!! I need my LJG calendar. I can stare at him all year in 2017. 

I customized the calendar myself. Can't find any on the market so I just searched for his photos online and chose the ones I love and design myself and then sent for print. Trying out for the first time to see how it turns out. It looks good.

Spoiler

20161207_191420.jpg

20161207_191443.jpg

20161207_191459.jpg

20161207_191529.jpg

20161207_191615.jpg

20161207_191634.jpg

20161207_191647.jpg

20161207_191745.jpg

20161207_191801.jpg

20161207_191823.jpg

20161207_191847.jpg

20161207_191907.jpg

Doing up another one now to put at home so that I can see him at work and at home. Just gotta get thru my hubby though. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 16

@tinniet I watched the video of Milla interview. I am proud of Jun Ki. Is not everyday we can see actor like him. He's one in a million. 

23 minutes ago, kiinn said:

I want to tap the like button for that Milla interview 1000times. hehe

@Silvermaine second that :D simpler, better. That waist.....I want to hug it...

I watched the interview video 3 times already within 1 minute. 

1 hour ago, kathylim82 said:

I customized the calendar myself. Can't find any on the market so I just searched for his photos online and chose the ones I love and design myself and then sent for print. Trying out for the first time to see how it turns out. It looks good.

Reveal hidden contents

Doing up another one now to put at home so that I can see him at work and at home. Just gotta get thru my hubby though. :sweatingbullets:

OMG!! You are so talented. Maybe you can do more and sell it to us :P

• Like 13

23 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Starting yesterday, OneTVAsia airing My Girl 545pm. I already watched it long time ago but still want to watch it because of Jun Ki.  He was so cute in My Girl, chubby cheek and cheeky smile. Unfortunately he didnt get the girl. hahahaha!!

I've just realised, he was my first 'second lead syndrome' :sweatingbullets: I totally forgot about him for years. I'm sorry, JoonGi ssi. 

2016, he still didn't get his girl. He did, but some nasty richard simmons separated them and never let them meet again.

• Like 14

11 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

Lee Joon-gi opens up on his father

Global Korean culture magazine KWave M released their recent photoshoot with actor Lee Joon-gi in Tokyo, Wednesday. 

Lee sports a black turtleneck sweater and a leather rider jacket in streets of Tokyo’s Ginza district. 

Following the photoshoot, KWave M held an interview with Lee on his childhood and his relationship with his family. 

“During my rebellious teens, I went to a taekwondo dojo with my father for roughly a year,” said Lee. “He really helped me find my center when I was going through a shaky time and so I’m really grateful.” 

“He’s still somebody that I can lean on and open up to, and he’s somebody that always accepts me no matter what,” said Lee. 

Lee also talked about his relationship with his fans and his most recent endeavors. 

“My fans are my trusted aides, my life-time partners and my source of strength,” said Lee. “Nowadays I’ve been focusing on my English studies. I take classes, and I watch a lot of TV series and YouTube videos.

By Lee Sang-won (sangdoze@heraldcorp.com)

I volunteer to practice English with him.  And I know a Speech-Language Grad student who can assist with accurate articulation. :)  

• Like 16

39 minutes ago, Uniform Victory said:

Apology fot multiple post, but this one below is the full interview of Milla Jovovich. She talked about LJG around 8:40.

LOL milla being asked about Rola & JG but  she only talk about JG :P

i'm not surprise when milla amaze to know how JG can do action scene without stunmant. Milla's Stuntmant got accident and her left arm being amputation when do action scene in this movie TT_____TT she lost her left arm. i think action scene in "hollywood" movie really dangerous to do without stuntmant :dizzy:

• Like 18

I am so sorry I have neglected you all. I have a life again as I have gotten to a good point in the "project".  Everyone please send me good wishes that I have success.

As to all the posts and pics.... FABULOUS!!!

I have sneaked in and read things periodically,,, our cutie is the BEST!

• Like 18

I am very pleased that Milla Jovovich is his first foreign partner in a project. Her father was born in my country. Milla said all that we all  know about him - unstoppable energy LJG. Another time he should take more care in these action scenes and even take a stuntman. 

Now I understand why he was concerned because  of low viewership rating. Yesterday I read that a lot of talented actors like Ji Sung and LJG during all these years did not receive all this valuable prizes. The audience recognizes talent and ability.  Artists don’t always receive the attention and praise they deserve. Some of the most beloved and influential artists in history struggled to get their masterpieces noticed and sold during their lifetime These actors have valuable  prize in our hearts forever.  

• Like 16