Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 20.11.2016 at 11:11 AM, phenyl said:

i hope he act with Jackie chan in action movie (like choi siwon before)

I still don't want him to do any Jackie Chan movie. Srsly I've seen the one with Choi Siwon you mentioned and the story was... ehm... let's just say it wasn't anything new or good and Siwon was barely there (and he died in some stupid way as I remember). I don't know if he would be notived by international audience if he played something like that.

8 hours ago, kathylim82 said:

He still stands out among the ladies.  Not that he's the only man. But that he's way more beautiful than them.

I thought the same thing... poor ladies... ;) 

8 hours ago, Silvermaine said:

Damn it he's so handsome *dies*

...and in black shirt *dies*

(Also Ji Chang Wook and Lee Joon Gi in one pic... *double death*)

2 hours ago, luvkstyle said:

I like the pattern on the collar too

I also noticed that - I wonder if this is the only place where the pattern is (would be so stylish!) or there are more. Ahm Joon Gi would you be so kind and take of the jacket please? We, erm, really need to check something. :wub:

34 minutes ago, minekas said:

In my eyes, Joon Gi has the most affectionate smile:)

Awwww his smile is super cute to the little one! I hope more photos will show up in time. Honetly Joon Gi with children is heaven! :wub:

• Like 12

1 hour ago, leesopark16 said:

The suit and the color aren't that common so it's a nice choice. But is he wearing the contact lenses again or my eyes play tricks on me ? (I don't like it when he wears them, I want to see his true eye color ! ^^). And he looks a bit tired. But I'm very excited for this web drama :) What is Choi Ji Woo's role in this ?

she playing goddess /fairy godmother who offering 7 handsome man to the female lead,. Yes , I thought he wearing contact lenses, again.

• Like 12

19 minutes ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

Why did LDF choose an unattractive n unknown heroin among that 7 amazing actors?

I think they chose well. Instead of saying unattractive, I'd say she has this girl next door feel, and the fact that she is not well known helps that too. So fans/consumers can put themselves in her shoes, easier to identify with. Like "the ordinary girl can meet handsome and great oppas in Korea - so come, it can happen to you too !" 

• Like 15

@minekas, @MAROSA_JIN, @lisethvr Thank you Great pictures and clips :wub:

@leesopark16 I didn't know he wears contact lenses. Maybe he needs glasses or maybe it is just the reflection of the lights. I don't know but really, to me it looks something strange with the color of his eyes.

@cedarwood I agree with your statement about LJG and babies. LJG knows how to hold a baby in his arms and his chemistry with Lee Chae-Mi in Two Weeks blow my mind..

About this upcoming drama I don't know what to say. I suspected that his role will be short and now he has confirmed that. I'm much more eager to see him in his next's project than in this Lotte drama.

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

@leesopark16 I didn't know he wears contact lenses. Maybe he needs glasses or maybe it is just the reflection of the lights. I don't know but really, to me it looks something strange with the color of his eyes.

About this upcoming drama I don't know what to say. I suspected that his role will be short and now he has confirmed that. I'm much more eager to see him in his next's project than in this Lotte drama.

The lenses are colored - blue I'd say. I don't even know if they are specially at his sight or if it's just for fashion only. 

Yeah this is just a big advertisement, not really an acting project :) 
If I'm not mistaken, Ji Chang Wook said he liked/was envious of Joon Gi's character, or more especially of his red sport car ah ah. 

There is a lot of casting announcement lately in korea, each time I'm anticipating some news about him, but it's not coming yet ~ Too bad :P 

• Like 11

@MAROSA_JIN Thanks for the photo. Joon Gi looked so petite yet dashing. I don't really like the maroon suit but I like his 3 pieces ensemble. Somehow, I noticed that he is being styled with the trend of wearing a pant an inch shorter above the ankle. Why stylist? Why? I still don't like the hairstyle. If he was made to wear black and his hair is black.....I will say bye-bye to all the handsome guys around him. And can I say that Joon Gi looked extremely happy? I am happy that he finally landed a big CF as Lotte and I am praying for many more to come onto his way. 7 or 100 kisses....I will still choose Joon Gi.:wub:

5 hours ago, willenette said:

Lee Jun Ki is going to reward his fans who showed him immense support and love during his recent drama by going on a concert tour. Besides Seoul, Nagoya, Osaka and Taipei are also confirmed stops.

Park Bo Gum is holding a fan meeting in Malaysia on 10 December 2016. So far, Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye had come down to Malaysia and Lee Jong Suk just held an event in SIngapore last week. Question is.... when is Joon Gi coming to Southeast Asia? 

1 hour ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

Why did LDF choose an unattractive n unknown heroin among that 7 amazing actors?

I prefer an ordinary looking and less known heroine. At least we can dream that being ordinary could also land a handsome guy like Joon Gi.

29 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

If I'm not mistaken, Ji Chang Wook said he liked/was envious of Joon Gi's character, or more especially of his red sport car ah ah. 

If I am not mistaken, Ji Chang Wook ever appeared in a drama together with Joon Gi. It is in "Hero", is it not? I am surprised at how he has established himself as an action star in recent years after "Healer" and now "K2".

31 minutes ago, leesopark16 said:

There is a lot of casting announcement lately in korea, each time I'm anticipating some news about him, but it's not coming yet ~ Too bad :P 

As much as I would love to see him returning to my TV screen real soon, I am glad that he has not signed up to anything yet. There has been not much solid projects coming up. The one that got me excited was a new project by writer Park Hye Ryun of "I Hear Your Voice" fame but Lee Jong Suk is her muse and had confirmed for the project. I was dissapointed at first, as I was hoping for Joon Gi to do a drama penned by her, but thank goodness it never materialized especially after I learnt of the potential leading actress. 

I think our dear Joon Gi would be very busy with his many fan meetings these coming months, at least until the premiere of "Resident Evil" (I suspect). Praying for the star of luck shining on his path. Who knows, he may land a leading role in a drama written by star writer Kim Eun Sook. I never liked any of her works but if her writing could bring success to Joon Gi, I will definitely give her a drama a try.

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, lyserose said:

@MAROSA_JIN Thanks for the photo. Joon Gi looked so petite yet dashing. I don't really like the maroon suit but I like his 3 pieces ensemble. Somehow, I noticed that he is being styled with the trend of wearing a pant an inch shorter above the ankle. Why stylist? Why? I still don't like the hairstyle. If he was made to wear black and his hair is black.....I will say bye-bye to all the handsome guys around him. And can I say that Joon Gi looked extremely happy? I am happy that he finally landed a big CF as Lotte and I am praying for many more to come onto his way. 7 or 100 kisses....I will still choose Joon Gi.:wub:

Park Bo Gum is holding a fan meeting in Malaysia on 10 December 2016. So far, Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye had come down to Malaysia and Lee Jong Suk just held an event in SIngapore last week. Question is.... when is Joon Gi coming to Southeast Asia? 

I prefer an ordinary looking and less known heroine. At least we can dream that being ordinary could also land a handsome guy like Joon Gi.

If I am not mistaken, Ji Chang Wook ever appeared in a drama together with Joon Gi. It is in "Hero", is it not? I am surprised at how he has established himself as an action star in recent years after "Healer" and now "K2".

As much as I would love to see him returning to my TV screen real soon, I am glad that he has not signed up to anything yet. There has been not much solid projects coming up. The one that got me excited was a new project by writer Park Hye Ryun of "I Hear Your Voice" fame but Lee Jong Suk is her muse and had confirmed for the project. I was dissapointed at first, as I was hoping for Joon Gi to do a drama penned by her, but thank goodness it never materialized especially after I learnt of the potential leading actress. 

I think our dear Joon Gi would be very busy with his many fan meetings these coming months, at least until the premiere of "Resident Evil" (I suspect). Praying for the star of luck shining on his path. Who knows, he may land a leading role in a drama written by star writer Kim Eun Sook. I never liked any of her works but if her writing could bring success to Joon Gi, I will definitely give her a drama a try.

Yeah, Bo Gum will come for fan meeting in Kuala Lumpur next time.  The ticket price is bloody expensive. It was the same price I paid for VIP Rock Zone for FT Island and CN Blue concert. Anyway, I am not really a big fan of BG so I dont really bother about it. But when comes to LJG, I dont mind selling my kidney to buy his fan meeting ticket :tongue:

• Like 12

6 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

The suit and the color aren't that common so it's a nice choice. But is he wearing the contact lenses again or my eyes play tricks on me ? (I don't like it when he wears them, I want to see his true eye color ! ^^). And he looks a bit tired. But I'm very excited for this web drama :) What is Choi Ji Woo's role in this ?

Yah.. I prefer him in black iris too and probably even black hair. I somehow don't think the hairstyle do justice to his features.

• Like 9

Love the pics and the vids and the way he looks

I don't know if i like the color of the suit because i like it or because he's wearing it... of course i like him in black better but he can pull that color(i don't think anyone else can...)  in the end he looks great

Btw love the way he stops to greet his fans. he's so nice to them:wub:

Thank you all for sharing so many goodies. i'm a happy fangirl

• Like 9

For the last two years I was lost to reality because of Lee Joon gi.
I saw him by accident in his big movie and fell madly in love. I devoured him, looked for and
watched all his movies and dramas, read everything I could get a hold of and learned everything
I could about him.  All of which only reinforced my belief that I could not live without him.
It is amazing just how much effort I put into planning how I could win him.
I could learn Korean and move to Korea without too much difficulty but simply closing the distance
between us couldn't guarantee that we'd ever meet under the right conditions to form a relationship.
After all, this wasn't a Kdrama. No matter how much I wanted him, no matter what I might do
the odds would remain stacked against me. This guy would be the one I couldn't have just because
I wanted him. Tell me that doesn't puncture the old ego. It totally sucked.

I realized of course that I was not alone. Who wouldn't want him. Which of his many fans now increased
by the millions (evil glare in their direction) hasn't wished he were ours? There must be at least
20 of us who would be perfect for him and would love him and cherish him far more than any Kdrama
actress he will ultimately meet and wed.

While we must accept the knowledge that our fantasy won't ever come true, Joon also
must face the reality that his real fated love is one he will never have the pleasure to
find and meet.... In other words we can all envision our Wang So living life without us. Now that really is sad! Emoticon 0153 Brokenheart

• Like 9