Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

57 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

JGfamily FB

JoonGi's movie Never Said Goodbye won the Best Producer Award at the 3rd China Australia International Film Festival
Cheers!!

I saw the news. I'm sure it's a good thing but I don't understand what it is "best producer" ?

• Like 5

14 hours ago, cedarwood said:

You bad girl want to take the fun away from me? ;)

I don't like "dead fish" & "wall kiss", can't do anything about it but I know actors have to do what directors says. Nevertheless I like to see kisses that look real 'cause... let's just face it - if they want to persuade me that two characters love each other they can't kiss like preschoolers. Joon Gi's kisses from ML are perfect. They're passionate and hot but at the same time they have some kind of innocence so no one can feel embarrased or outraged. ;)

I understand you perfectly. I am frustrated too when there are so little intimacy between lovers on screen. Most of the kisses are underwhelming and like all of you I don`t like the "dead fish" kiss but it is not actors fault entirely. I don`t like when people are putting a label on an actor ("he/she is a bad kisser" for exemple) just for a role. Just like someone is "hating" on an actor/ actresses just for one role, could not differentiate the character from the real persona. It happens.

I found Joon Gi/Wang So`s kisses perfectly fine.

7 hours ago, lyserose said:

And I hope he will find a solid team to work with and an actress of his calibre and acting par with him. As at today, Shin Mina is his only leading lady that can match his charisma on-screen. He definitely needs a charismatic actress to be his next lead actress and gosh, I am praying so hard for Ha Ji Won, Moon Chae Won or Park Shin Hye. Wish him all the best in his future endeavour and a successful project both on domestic and international platform.

I wish that his next project to be successful but I wish that for everyone. I know that all work hard. Fingers crossed for his luck.  I don`t have a particular actress in mind to be paired with Joon Gi on screen. I like many actresses and I like to be surprised. If he will have a long career he will have a chance to play opposite many of them. As long as It will be a good drama, I am fine. What I am totally rooting for Joon Gi is to find love on his personal life. I want him to be happy and not feel lonely. That I want more than his next drama rating success. ;)

• Like 12

On 11/3/2016 at 6:48 PM, kiinn said:

Hello, may I ask a few things regarding this kind of FM? I'm curious, I have never participated in this kind of thing, so I really have zero idea about how it usually goes. I also hope they choose SG. So, with this kind of overseas tour, does it mean it is open/ free for public? ( or you have to be a member of fanclub?) how do they usually announce and how to get chosen to attend?

Thank you!

it paid , korea ticketing is no access to overseas fans, if u are going u hv to go thru fanbase gp purchase, so is the tw fm.

Japan fm im sorry, manpower is limited we cant help much

Are u from SG? if so, dm me let me know which one u gg

• Like 3

Hoping it's not blocked for some countries, but here is a bts of Joseon Gunman. The action scenes were really great in that drama. LJG got to experience a lot of various action sequences in it, I'm sure he was thrilled :) And I noticed that LJG's usual stuntman is playing Choi Won Sin for this scene hehe

• Like 8

JGfamily

161031 [Korea News] Through 'Mover Lovers', Lee Joon Gi again rewrites a legendary acting history

In 'Moon Lovers', Actor Lee Joon Gi shows an impeccable acting and indomitable presence.

14962779_1338390366193841_71026147319405

In <Moon Lovers>, Actor Lee Joon Gi shows an impeccable acting and indomitable presence. Again, we are stunned by Lee Joon Gi's mastery which has swept away domestically, as well as in Japan , China and other countries. Specially in every episode, Lee Joon Gi's mind-blowing acting has become a renew legend. In each episode, we recognised once again why he gets so much compliments.
<Moon Lovers, Scarlet Heart Ryeo> (Moon Lovers) will end in two more episodes, Lee Joon Gi plays the 4th prince, Wang So, later becomes Goryeo's 4th Emperor, Gwangjong just like a custom- made clothes, his flawless acting have received praises from viewers at the end of each episode.
This time is Lee Joon Gi's sixth historical drama challenge, for the questioning of “historical drama again?”, Lee Joon Gi has explained the differentiated acting. With the many instances appearance in period drama, he has used his charisma to portray unique roles. Each episode will give viewers a fresh and interesting feeling.
In this series, the political hostage Wang So used exorcism ceremony as an opportunity to return to beginning of Songak to become King, depicts a many years, massive narrative story; the psychological and relationships changes in each character are the main key points of the drama. In particular, Wang So has to overcome the scarring appearance, in the process of regaining his self-esteem, he got emotionally healed through Hae-soo; in his brutal fate, he has no choice but to kill his own brother; there are changes of complex and diverse feelings while sworn as a King, it is the biggest test of acting, the most difficult in portrayal of this role.
Acting as Wang So, it is like a tailor-made clothes to Lee Joon Gi, play out the role liberally. After the end of each episode, the audience will exclaim involuntarily. From every eyes' expressions, fingers trembling slightly, include the tens of thousands of emotions, the drink poison and turn his back scene, delicate acting in the neck blood vessels scene also been praised. In addition, the love for Hae-soo has never wavered from the beginning. The demonstration of Wang So is explosively impressive from the eyes, facial expressions to his perfect voice.
Also the last episode, before Empress Yoo (played by Park Ji Young) died, he has the tears of sorrow. Let us completely feel Wang So's grief that till the end he still hope for maternal's love; also let us understand why he can only become an arrogant King. Apparently, each appearance of Lee Joon Gi has improved our understandings of the series. Once again, it allows us to recognize Lee Joon Gi is an actor with deep inner acting skills.
Also we were surprised that Lee Joon Gi has displayed leadership at filming sites.To act the role of Wang So, Lee Joon Gi has reduced 15 kg. Lee Joon Gi appeared on the filming site with soft-tone voice, a new look, put in much effort to make the atmosphere lively. Originally cheerful, positive characters, Actor Lee takes the lead in creating a lively atmosphere for the less experienced actors, also very generous in giving acting guidance. No matter how busy he is, he will participate in all the dinner. During the drama on air period, he will personally send shooting photos via SNS, urging the audience to watch live.
Lee Joon Gi's acting not only has a unique inner strength, but also actively communicate with his fans, his fans is always deep in his heart. Recently, the 'Moon Lovers' in China's largest video site displays a new record, the number of viewers' is more than 2 billion. Lee Joon Gi will be demonstrating more amazing prominence in the remaining two episodes, and now we have bigger expectations on what he will show us after <Moon Lovers>.
By Lilakatze
http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110526652
  • Like 16

22 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

JGfamily

161031 [Korea News] Through 'Mover Lovers', Lee Joon Gi again rewrites a legendary acting history

In 'Moon Lovers', Actor Lee Joon Gi shows an impeccable acting and indomitable presence.

Excellent article! This is his most difficult and complex role to-date. It is mentally and emotionally challenging. Yet, the most memorable. It surpasses his role as Gong Gil in the King and the Clown in my own opinion. This role is definitely "tailored-made" for him. As of now, I remember him as Wang So/Gwangjong whenever I see his face not LJG. Speaks volume of his portrayal in Moon Lovers. I respect his performance there. I agree with all that has been said in the article. His next project will definitely has many eyes on him. I hope he takes the time to pick a very good script. If all goes well for his next project, he will embark on his second prime. Moon Lovers is the starting of it. All the best to him! Will support his works! I am a huge fan of his acting. A fan in a sea of many and a far-flung one. Hahas! 

• Like 16

Someone subbed his mini fanmeeting for SWWTN last episode screening from last year. I'm very grateful to that person and sharing the link here. This is gold ah ah. I think I prefer it better when he is the one emcee-ing his fanmeetings. He is more casual, spontaneous and free with his interactions with fans :) (I like the japanese MC we often see in his japanese fanmeetings though). 

It reminds me of how he kept saying he was restraining himself and calming himself down during the ML mini fanmeeting, to act like a perfect gentleman and all, to not scare new fans with his goofy personality since they don't know him well yet ah ah. He said he will go crazy for his fanmeetings though. Can't wait ;) 

• Like 18

@leesopark16 Thank you for posting this video.

I liked what he said. It looks like he's aware that fans come and go and after a few years of adoration they are jumping with ease in the boat of another actor, younger and more good looking. But the ones who's appreciating him more for his talent than for his beauty will remain for a long time alongside him. In a world where film industry is no longer an art but an art of making money, LJG in all his roles has the power to created art. He is able to dive into his roles so much that to blend with his characters. Every time he played a role I feel like he gave his character not only his beauty but also a part of his soul, and there are not many actors who can rise their acting at that level.

• Like 17

11 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

JGfamily FB

JoonGi's movie Never Said Goodbye won the Best Producer Award at the 3rd China Australia International Film Festival
Cheers!!

http://au.fjsen.com/2016-11/01/content_18646595.htm

Congratulations to the producer then.

I've seen that movie. His screen time was very less for a lead actor. I am not even sure if he even appeared half of the whole movie time. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

Hoping it's not blocked for some countries, but here is a bts of Joseon Gunman. The action scenes were really great in that drama. LJG got to experience a lot of various action sequences in it, I'm sure he was thrilled :) And I noticed that LJG's usual stuntman is playing Choi Won Sin for this scene hehe

The more I watched those BTS, the more I love n admire Joon Gi. He really embodies the full meaning of being an actor. His love for his craft, his constant seek to better himself, his consideration for others.. I could go on n on about all his greatness. How could anyone not fall for him?

IMO, he truly is the greatest actor of his generation. Not to belittle the current batch of actors in their 20s, but I dun think there is anyone who can match his acting prowess. The only reason which I could think of to explain their popularity is probably their youth appeal. 

• Like 12

On 11/4/2016 at 11:51 PM, kiinn said:

@willenette  hello! thank you for explaining about this to me. I see.....now it sounds pretty interesting. I don't think I would fly to Korea specially for FM, but I'm thinking it might be a good idea to sign up for his fan-club to get updates for his events. Do you happen to know LJG fc's web address? I tried to google around but couldn't find one. ( do we have to pay to join this type of club?)

@AliciaA hello! thank you for your kind and detail explanation! Glad to know the seats are pre-assigned. But I heard this type of tickets usually sold out within minutes? Then how can we get our hands on it? :sweatingbullets: Do they announce the sales date first, then we need to stand by / virtual queue on the date? Yes, I think I'd like to go if I could! Sure, I'll PM you! I don't have any fandom friends, and I'm quite shy, hehe. But, please feel free to poke me, if you've got any news about his FM in SG.

Thank you so much! 

(´∀`*)

Hi kiinn, most of the time fanclubs have membership fees annually. There are benefits of being a member of a fanclub. Of course, you’re given the opportunity of receiving its official membership card and goods. You’re given the opportunity of becoming a qualified member who can receive differentiated information. You’re given the opportunity of attending the fan meeting to the fan club - most of them are free.  You're given priority in admission during the open broadcasts (through arrangements with organizers). You can be given the opportunity of attending other events. :P

• Like 5

(Reposting from MLSHR thread.... because hey! one cannot wax poetic enough about LJG's truly majestic acting in MLSHR.)

Gosh, the eyes... I can't get over the soulfulness of those eyes.....

Those eyes speak louder than any words, show a whole lot more than any gestures or actions, make us feel more than any blatant portrayal of emotion. That last shot of him staring right at us killed me. So much pain & regret in those eyes..... No need for tears; no need for words; even the voice-over was almost unnecessary. The eyes say it all, and my heart grieves in tandem with Gwangjong's.

LJG didn't act as WangSo/Gwangjong. He was WangSo.

• Like 17

8 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

Congratulations to the producer then.

I've seen that movie. His screen time was very less for a lead actor. I am not even sure if he even appeared half of the whole movie time. 

He appeared exaclty half of the movie (and a little more with the scenes at the beginning). That's how the narrative of the movie is made. 

Spoiler

First part was her point of view, second part was his. It was a bit surprising at first but I liked it very much.

• Like 8

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Oct. 31-Nov. 6, 2016

dramaratings_2.jpg

This was a good finale week for Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, since the show was finally able to break that coveted 10% mark for its final episode, finishing out its run at 11.3%. I’m sure those are the numbers the producers had hoped to start with, but, you can’t win ’em all.

Monday, Oct. 31      
The Man Living in Our House 3 KBS 7.4%
Woman With a Suitcase 10 MBC 7.1%
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo 19 SBS 9.0%
Rude Miss Young-ae Season 15 1 tvN 2.5%
Tuesday, Nov. 1      
The Man Living in Our House 4 KBS 8.5%
Woman With a Suitcase 11 MBC 8.1%
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo 20 SBS 11.3%
Rude Miss Young-ae Season 15 2 tvN 2.6%

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-oct-31-nov-6-2016/

• Like 8

11 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi kiinn, most of the time fanclubs have membership fees annually. There are benefits of being a member of a fanclub. Of course, you’re given the opportunity of receiving its official membership card and goods. You’re given the opportunity of becoming a qualified member who can receive differentiated information. You’re given the opportunity of attending the fan meeting to the fan club - most of them are free.  You're given priority in admission during the open broadcasts (through arrangements with organizers). You can be given the opportunity of attending other events. :P

Hi, does anyone know how to join his official fan club?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

He appeared exaclty half of the movie (and a little more with the scenes at the beginning). That's how the narrative of the movie is made. 

Hide contents

First part was her point of view, second part was his. It was a bit surprising at first but I liked it very much.

He appeared to be just a supporti act. I wonder what made him accept this role. It looks like he appeared in the movie out of goodwill. 

• Like 1