Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

First time I watched him in Moon Lovers and I was blown away by the intensity of his acting. He hasn't spoken but he has your full attention; it's amazing! And I don't even see him exceptionally handsome (like say, In Sung) so I'm 100% sure I'm captivated by his acting and not his face. Not to mention that half of it is covered by mask. That's definitely something!

So stalked him when I ~discovered~ him and OMG. He can dance. And he can sing. And he's a black belter! I watched his 1N2D guesting with KHN and HJH and he was hilarious! He's so playful but he's also sincere. His fan service is terrific. 

Now I have to binge watch Two Weeks. I tried watching Iljimae. The 1st episode put me to sleep everytime I watch it. LOL. Heard really good reviews about Two Weeks though so I'm watching that.

• Like 14

14 minutes ago, hayperreality said:

Now I have to binge watch Two Weeks. I tried watching Iljimae. The 1st episode put me to sleep everytime I watch it. LOL. Heard really good reviews about Two Weeks though so I'm watching that.

U have many taks to do lol, I mean have to watch all of his drama n movie, you need to watch the king and clown first, most of LJG fans are falling in love with him through that movie

14 minutes ago, cedarwood said:

I... want... those... pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too :wub: 

I need that pictorial book. Just remember a moment when I asked my friend who has lived in Japan for about 2 years ago, I asked him to find any magazine of LJG. He said he would find it for me before he left Japan, but sadly he said the price kinda too expensive for him .

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

U have many taks to do lol, I mean have to watch all of his drama n movie, I need to watch the king and clown first, most of LJG fans are falling in love with him through that movie

Not only his character is so endearing but it really shows how versatile he is. And he was only 23. Damn.

• Like 9

8 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

Not only his character is so endearing but it really shows how versatile he is. And he was only 23. Damn.

I think I was misstyped for "you need to watch" but accidently I wrote "I need to watch"

When I watched that movie, I said to my self, why there is such a man who really look like a girl, the skin, the facial feature, resembles girl so much.

Intermezzo only 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ezgif.com-video-to-gif%201_zps8yio8nwf.g

• Like 7

2 hours ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

U have many taks to do lol, I mean have to watch all of his drama n movie, you need to watch the king and clown first, most of LJG fans are falling in love with him through that movie

I heard! It's on the list, though. His features are really something. He could totally look like a girl and a boy. Both feminine and masculine. It's crazy.

• Like 6

@elisluvgeunscouple I love that vid! Raped the replay button always whenever he post one. He knows his angle and has mastered how to project, too. He's really a pro. 

@hayperreality Ditto on all accounts. His acting is his best feature. The way he switch facial expressions is i-don't-know-how-he-does-it. He can act, dance and sing. It's a triple treat! That's why i really believe that he is one of SoKor's best actors in every meaning of the word. On another note, i love Jo In Sung, too! 

@vyshiva Will vote for him. I am crossing my fingers, my toes, my legs, my eyes and everything that i can cross, i hope he'll win. 

@leesopark16 I love the term, The Wangso Effect. I really think that it is his best historical role ATM. Others may say it's The King and Clown but to each his own. 

• Like 10

6 hours ago, hayperreality said:

I heard! It's on the list, though. His features are really something. He could totally look like a girl and a boy. Both feminine and masculine. It's crazy.

I remember showing one scene from that movie to my sister and she was like: "Why this girl pretends to be a boy?" 

When I explained that it's actually a man she was shocked. 

Joon Gi in this movie is beautiful beyond words. :wub:

3 hours ago, vyshiva said:

According to K Star Global given rating, Lee Joon Gi wins first place as the most popular Korean actor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :heart:

Yaaaaaay!!!

I'm a bit surprised it's not Lee Min Ho, I always thought he would be the most popular korean actor but heyyyy - I'm so happy for our man!!!

• Like 9

Golden Fishery Ep 135 Eng Sub full part on 4shared

http://www.4shared.com/video/V97bzwKd/E135090429HDTVXviD-Ental.html

then Ep 136 (part 2 of Lee Joon Gi's interview) the 4shared link is not working but you still can watch it here: 

Golden Fishery Ep 136 part 1 

https://www.facebook.com/JGfamily/videos/279934055385492/

Golden Fishery Ep 136 Part 2 

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=279938405385057&permPage=1

Golden Fishery Ep 136 Part 3 

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=279948708717360&set=vb.112384868794403&type=3&theater

I know it was already posted long time ago but because Ep 136 4shared link is not working anymore it took me sometime to figure out where is it & I thought I should share it in case someone is looking for it too :P

I forgot how much he struggled to reach his dreams, if I spent 4 years following my dream & didn't reach it I would have gave up already, he failed 50 auditions every year gotta admire his passion, I wish he appears in Happy Together, he's a good storyteller, funny & thoughtful but I wonder if his honesty ever put him in trouble lol   

• Like 13

13 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Considering his hair style - those v. short hair means he just came back from military service. :)

These photos were taken before of his military service, he did a photo shoot titled "Be Himself" for the edition May 2010 of W Korea magazine, as gratitude to the support of his fans. Did as an apology for can't to keep his promise to have returned to them with the movie and with the drama and he hoped that this would serve them as consolation (As we know he had to give up to the drama Faith and also abandon the film to a month of have begun the filmation, so had to pay compensation). In this photoshoot JoonGi passed from civilian to military cutting his hair. 
This photoshoot was published when he was in the army and this is the video of the photoshoot.

• Like 12

@mewtwo Thank you for posting the links. I watched them. There's an adage that says there are no shortcuts to anywhere worth going. He persevered and now he's a star. I hope i can elaborate more but i do not have the luxury of time for a lengthy post and i know that you understand what i am trying to say. In conclusion, he is a man of substance - in.every.meaning.of.the.word. :)

@LyraYoo I don't know where he gets his energy. He himself admitted in his interviews that he is an energiser on the set and i am happy for him for having such disposition. :)

@lisethvr dear, thanks for the YT vid. He looks so yummy i mean manly in the military haircut. ;):) 

• Like 11

@lisethvr Thank you for posting this :)  I haven't seen it before :)  Isn't it amazing the difference a hair style can make to one's appearance. 

You know, what I love about Joon Gi is his apparent transparency, honesty, vulnerability, his energy-  he is fun-loving, considerate.  His fan-service is second to none - he makes you feel that you are an important part of his life - is that going too far??  Yes I've thought about why he would do that and I'm sure some cynics would have a lot to say but to me I believe he is very genuine.  What other actor would write a letter to his fans trying to make them understand why he wanted to do Moonlovers when he face some opposition.  I'm sure he must have some negative traits but I've yet to see/notice them ;p  I've never met him and goodness knows how I would react if I did - but that is hardly likely to happen.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, LyraYoo said:

New BTS , JG the energy magnet :D

LJG made several cross, praying. Is he a religious man? Something to like him more :) 

And in Running Man he said he's sorry to be disqualified because he had promised his niece that he will make it until the end. Awww... he must be a great uncle too :blush::heart:

• Like 11