Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

class="headline" style="font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Winners from ‘2013 APAN Drama Star Awards’

The ‘2013 APAN Drama Star Awards’ was held on November 16th at Jeongsimhwa Cultural Center in Daejon City, South Korea. The ceremony was hosted by T-ARA’s Soyeon and Lee Hwi Jae, and also saw the presence of stars like Song Hye Kyo, Kim Sung Ryung, Choi Kin Hyuk, Kim So Yeon, Oh Yeon Seo, Ju Ji Hoon, Lee Jun Ki, Lee Jong Suk, Son Hyun Joo, and others.

A total of 75 dramas that aired from November 1st, 2012 to November 30th, 2013 from 3 major television stations, 4 general cable channels, and cable channels were submitted for consideration, and were judged by a panel consisting of cultural experts, writers, producers, and reporters.

The committee for APAN said, “Our panel of judges’ hail from different sectors. The judging was done based on their acting, their influence as a star, television rating, and others, and was successfully completed in a fair and just manner. To complement the high standards of Korean television dramas, we have tried our best to judge from a neutral perspective, and hope to create an awards ceremony that will bring satisfactory results for viewers.”

KpopFighting.com

hmm this article says something else, but this sounds more logical to me :)

I loved Jun Ki's black and white photos.. I realized he is always wearing black in selcas. Well they are too artistic to be selcas ;)

177754_438491346171767_207539643_o.jpg?w

thank you @petito @patoi @Merry @irilight I'm glad to know you all

even if I didn't leave a comment, but I always open this thread every hour kkkkk ~ I read all the information and comments that you all write
I love the photos of star1, in the photo Lee Jun Ki looks very relaxed and calm, it doesn't look tired and handsome as always, I love to see him like that
Lee Jun Ki get awards anymore? this is really great news, I'm proud of him, he has worked very hard, he is always total and maximal in every job, I'm not one has chosen him as my idol, he always wins in my heart kkkkk ~

@petito, in Arirang news story, it mentioned only the nomination process and on the judging process, it only said that it is similar to US's SAG Awards. So, combining these two articles, I assume that the nomination is by peers and the judging is by panel of judges from critics, writers, producers and reporters. It just like "you pick a few of your own people and we will judge them for you" kind of thing. Isn't it this way?

Guest Vanni Zae

@ vu_hoa1983 ahh yes that so confused, and i

was rash to dancing yesterday, i hope it's true junki get his prize #pray

@Lusia welcome to this thread

so happy there are more family here

@patoi: the date of Japanese article is much recent (18/11), compared to English article

http://koreanwavenews.cafe24.com/xe/b_1/58097

Is it because the English site updated slowlier or what?

Still, I am confused as why this news have not been catched by the media yet, if it is official? Remember when he and Suzy won earlier - the news were all over media sites, right?

For now, the only source I read about Junki winning this time is from JGFamily FB and I don't even know exactly the content of that Japanese article.

Omo omo can't get enough of his photos ♥♥ so charming, esp the black and white one lol. Hopefully jun ki really wins the grand prize *finger crossed*

Btw hi @lusia i'm from jakarta too :)

patoi said: @petito, in Arirang news story, it mentioned only the nomination process and on the judging process, it only said that it is similar to US's SAG Awards. So, combining these two articles, I assume that the nomination is by peers and the judging is by panel of judges from critics, writers, producers and reporters. It just like "you pick a few of your own people and we will judge them for you" kind of thing. Isn't it this way?

I got answer from the wonderful  @JGmaya_  at twitter ^_^

Concerning the English article, its a date being old above all and a report of the progress on the way.

Here's the translation of the Japanese article:

The Korean grand prix announcement that an examination committee chose in 2013

We are Republic of Korea culture entertainment Organizing Committee
We announce the Korean grand prix prize winner of 2013 that an examination committee chose specially
TWO WEEKS including special program is broadcasted in Japan at the end of the year.
Lee Joon Gi which showed a distinguished performance by the program. He was chosen as the special Korean grand prix prize winner whom a screening committee of this year chose
Republic of Korea culture entertainment award is D-10!
We sincerely appreciate everyone's interest and a precious opinion

Below is guidance of the prize givings

http://entame.knt.co.jp/21th_emn_awards/

There are vip seats with dinner on the day of the prize giving

:\">

So he was chosen for his performance in Two Weeks?!!! Not based on voters' votes? :-/ That's great news! I prefer an award chosen by a panel rather than fan votes!! yeeeyy our Jun Ki is "specially" chosen, I'm so proud :x :x 
Gif time :D
tumblr_mw8dobTQIm1sq7kg0o1_400.gif tumblr_mw8dc4chYl1sq7kg0o3_r1_250.gif tumblr_mw8dc4chYl1sq7kg0o1_400.gif
tumblr_mw8cwjnDxz1sq7kg0o1_250.gif tumblr_mw8cwjnDxz1sq7kg0o2_r1_250.gif tumblr_mw8dkyB7gY1sq7kg0o1_250.gif

:x :x 

Lee Joongi “My eyes that used to be my complex have now become my strong point”

201311201350210810_1_59_20131120135403.j

Lee Joongi revealed his complex.

In his photoshoot and interview with fashion magazine @star1 for its December issue, Lee Joongi said, “I have no complex now.”

“Even if I have a complex, I am working hard to embrace it.  In the past, I had a serious complex about my eyes, but it has now become a strength of mine. Depending on how you perceive it, a weakness can also become a strength,” Lee Joongi revealed his personal opinion.

“Although my tendency to feel lonely may be a complex, this will become better if I meet the right person right?” showing us his bright image.

The December issue of @star1 with Lee Joongi’s fashion pictorial and interview will go on sale on 18 November.

201311201350210810_2_59_20131120135403.j

Translated from Korean to English by @daegorr.
Source: http://www.atstar1.com/view.php?uid=201311201350210810