Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, astrantia said:

Wow! I understood wrong, as ML - Moon Lovers...
May be, Military Service?

lol yeah   i meant Military Service , i remember at variety shows they said his hair cut was popular ,was is it because of him or it was already popular??

Sina.Com Names Ji Chang-wook, Lee Joon-gi, Song Seung-heon, and More as 15 TOP Hallyu stars

photo1050638.jpg

Ji Chang-wook, EXO's Sehun, EXO, Rain, Lee Joon-gi, Super Junior, Ahn Jae-wook, Song Seung-heon, Won Bin, Bae Yong-joon, Kwon Sang-woo, So Ji-sub, Jo In-sung, TVXQ, and Hyun Bin are the TOP 15 Hallyu stars provided by Sina-Com's Star Service.

Source : www.topstarnews.net/n...

Translation : Hancinema

• Guest changed the title to Lee Joon Gi 이준기
13 hours ago, helloXD said:

i like how everyone respect his acting skills saying best choice for any genre , never saw anyone criticize  his acting skill

I was curious how he was before The King and the Clown...so I searched for his previous works. I was very surprise to read that his film debut was in a Japanese movie: Hotel Venus. Thanks God I found it with English Subtitles. He was in a supporting role (Boy) but his acting skills were really very good even then. :heart: 

• Like 1

at lawless lawer knetz were all praising his acting ,not the drama but his acting and how none can Portray 

Bong Sang Pil as good as him , they even said that he didnt lose to Choi Min Soo (this guy is no joke at acting  ) or Lee Hye Young in acting !!, LJG an actor i can trust ,of course the praised the cast acting too but mainly LJG (he is MC )

at an intrview lee joon gi once said what kind of actor he wanted to be at 2012 : (16 :58)

i think he accomplished his goal  ,lol  at scarlet heart the knetz said :

. [+1,009, -39] You can trust Lee Jun Ki!! I love him in sageuks but please do a contemporary drama too ㅠㅠ You have no idea how good you look in a suit ㅠㅜ

. [+113, -7] What a relief that Kim Gyu Tae PD is helming this. Make sure the drama doesn't collapse midway only for poor Lee Jun Ki to hard carry it
 his drama rating average at least 7 %(worst case) after 2012 never less(never get NR  )
now to your  new goal, lol to the oscar 

8 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

I was curious how he was before The King and the Clown...so I searched for his previous works. I was very surprise to read that his film debut was in a Japanese movie: Hotel Venus. Thanks God I found it with English Subtitles. He was in a supporting role (Boy) but his acting skills were really very good even then. :heart: 

is it story a good one ??yeah it was hard for him to go to japan all alone in small room , he talked about 

lol the worst comment i saw about LJG acting is when someone said that his acting is ordinary lol , and that is a good thing because even that someone cant really complain about his acting ~~

1 hour ago, helloXD said:

is it story a good one ??yeah it was hard for him to go to japan all alone in small room , he talked about 

lol the worst comment i saw about LJG acting is when someone said that his acting is ordinary lol , and that is a good thing because even that someone cant really complain about his acting ~~

https://www13.watchasian.co/the-hotel-venus-episode-1.html

https://www13.watchasian.co/the-hotel-venus-episode-2.html

Hotel Venus is a Japanese movie , performed in Korean language and JG wasn't alone in Japan :joy:because, as I know,  it was filmed in Lithuania and Vladivostok   

• Like 1

As I know, Hotel Venus was filmed in Vladivostok (not Lithuania) and LJG was staing in Japan alone. His first manager only accompanied him to Japan and returned to Korea. LJG even had to work at another job for additional earnings. I saw information that he was later offered a role in the Korean project, but he refused, because he had already agreed to the Japanese, although the role in "Hotel" was small and underpaid. Maybe that's why he, too, has such a powerful fanbase in Japan :)

New insta update

• Like 3

For Your Viewing Pleasure: Blazer It Up

Welcome back to another installment of For Your Viewing Pleasure, where we take time out of the week to curate a set of photos from the K-pop landscape.

A good turn of seasons has come about and the flowers are blooming everywhere. Before Summer kicks in and it becomes too hot for anything but sandals and singlets, these celebrities are bringing on the class with their blazers. The classic black is suave, but checkered styles seem to be the new go-to. Coming with a range of colours and designs, blazers immediately give its wearer an aura of elegance though Park Seo-joon really deserves applause for rocking out his mosaic printed one.

20190409_seoulbeats_leejoongi_thestar.jp

source : seoulbeats

• Like 3

7 hours ago, astrantia said:

As I know, Hotel Venus was filmed in Vladivostok (not Lithuania) and LJG was staing in Japan alone.

I said ''  it was filmed in Lithuania and Vladivostok'' :) I was surprised reading about the locations and I hope next days I will find the article(so many articles I saved on my HD -in japanese, chinese, koreans...so isn't easy to find it:cry:). JG said he and the team had hard days at that time because they had no money and they had to get some extraworks to make money for food and daily expenses

• Like 1

9 hours ago, astrantia said:

As I know, Hotel Venus was filmed in Vladivostok (not Lithuania) and LJG was staing in Japan alone. His first manager only accompanied him to Japan and returned to Korea. LJG even had to work at another job for additional earnings. I saw information that he was later offered a role in the Korean project, but he refused, because he had already agreed to the Japanese, although the role in "Hotel" was small and underpaid. Maybe that's why he, too, has such a powerful fanbase in Japan :)

New insta update

plus he had the korean offer and jp at the same time but he chosed jp because the director wanted him in the movie more and gave him more attenition his agency was against that ,and they had financial  difficulties  at the time so he had to depend on his own  to have enough money for himself 

well LJG has (virgin snow )movie too , that is one of the reasons for having a big fanbase there .

• Like 2

there is a time i saw the fans say that they are worried that LJG  is too nice to people maybe they will take advantage of him but ljg has a really strong character (i want to talk about simple things not his MS or the blacklisted or his career)

1- when he was in  seoul(was in his 20ies) he worked at a place as a waiter and he told the customer to change his table ,the customer was drunk ,and said rude things to him so LJG so LJG said rude thing back so the customer asked for the manager , and he came and slapped LJG on his face !!!

then told told to get out(fired ) but LJG needed money, he lived on his own  so he needed it at least to eat !!he couldnt just go  out so he said to the manager  i wont get out unless u give me Compensation money (lol )

2-he lived in a dorm and they have a fridge  and u know when u put ur food u leave a threatening notes but ljg ate them everyday 

3 at family outing there a sunbae started ordering him around lol , though LJG  listened to him he showed how annoyed he was lol

sometimes i feel LJG  back then was more blunt??wt do u think ??did he tone it down these days (being blunt)

2 hours ago, helloXD said:

sometimes i feel LJG  back then was more blunt??wt do u think ??did he tone it down these days (being blunt)

I'm not sure what exactly blunt's meaning is for you. English isn't my forte :joy: I think he is a honest person who speaks frankly and yes, he probably was more frankly in his 20s than now. As time goes by, we all understand that sometimes, the truth hurts . You never know if a person can face it and there will not be serious consequences ...and  we become more careful to not hurt others feelings. He for sure is the same honest person he was before but now he pays more attention to not cross the line . Anyway, better a blunt person than a liar:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, happyfanlgx said:

I'm not sure what exactly blunt's meaning is for you. English isn't my forte :joy: I think he is a honest person who speaks frankly and yes, he probably was more frankly in his 20s than now. As time goes by, we all understand that sometimes, the truth hurts . You never know if a person can face it and there will not be serious consequences ...and  we become more careful to not hurt others feelings. He for sure is the same honest person he was before but now he pays more attention to not cross the line . Anyway, better a blunt person than a liar:)

i meant frank like u understood,i know he is too honest!! because of that i dont want him to come to too much to variety shows !!! 

yeah he just matured  but  i really liked his bluntness in is 20s , i felt he was more free as a person though bluntness isnt always a good thing

• Like 3

4 hours ago, helloXD said:

i meant frank like u understood,i know he is too honest!! because of that i dont want him to come to too much to variety shows !!! 

yeah he just matured  but  i really liked his bluntness in is 20s , i felt he was more free as a person though bluntness isnt always a good thing 

Hi helloXD,  I do agree with you - Honesty is good, including blunt honesty, but there are always other factors to consider. Honesty isn't always the full truth. :P

• Like 3

I'm rewatching The Scholar Who Walks the Night while waiting for JG's next project. I had forgotten how great he is in it because the story goes off the rails in the second half. I remember that the last few episodes are good, but some of the middle episodes drove me crazy, and I never did warm up to Lee Yu Bi or her character. I think I will enjoy it more this time because I know what to expect and won't find the story so disappointing.

• Like 3