Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Lee Jun Ki Is The Summer Boyfriend You Want To Be With In Thailand Photo Shoot

2019032701002142200153341.jpg?resize=640

Lee Jun Ki left us breathless with photos, shot in Thailand for The Star magazine.

Complementing Bangkok and Chiang Mai’s tropical weather, Lee Jun Ki is the picture of a beautiful summer. Sporting some swag outfits and gazes, the actor surely delighted his adoring fans in his special feature on the magazine.

Lee Jun Ki

In the interview, Lee Jun Ki expressed gratitude to the warm welcome and support the Thais gave in accompanying them in the photo shoot. In addition, he praised the beautiful country which is rich in cultural heritage.

“It was so beautiful to see many cultural heritages and people living in harmony with them. I want to go back at another time for healing.”

Delight Asia tour + Future project

Recently concluding his five-city Asia tour, Lee also looked back on his wonderful memories with his fans.

Delivering a hands-on involvement to his fan meeting tour, the actor revealed how he put his effort from planning to the event day.

Lee Jun Ki

He said, “It is a blessing to me to be able to enjoy the time together. I am so grateful to the fans who gave me a miraculous opportunity to hold an encore fan concert in Seoul this April.”

Known to be a doting actor to his fans, Lee constantly gifts them with SNS mementos. But, he shared wanting to do more like social media live broadcast or Vlog.

When asked about his future acting plans, he remarked, “I think Lee Jun Ki is too much of a fantasy actor. I want to make a work that expresses a more human form, but I do not feel impatient to do so,” he said.

Lee Jun Ki acknowledged how he has a long way to go as an actor. As one of the most bankable actors of his generation, he admitted wanting to do one project every year so he would review offered script actively. However, now, he opts to ponder more and to wait for work to come like fate.

Last worked on tvN’s Lawless Lawyer, the actor is yet to pick his new venture.

More photos and interview details of Lee Jun Ki will be available in the April issue of The Star magazine on March 29. The special magazine Lee Jun Ki in Thailand will be released in early April 2019. It can be purchased via Lee’s Japanese fan site SPLENDOR.

2019032701002142200153341.jpg?w=640&ssl=

Lee Jun Ki

source : Hellokpop

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Lee Jun Ki Is The Summer Boyfriend You Want To Be With In Thailand Photo Shoot

More photos and interview details of Lee Jun Ki will be available in the April issue of The Star magazine on March 29. The special magazine Lee Jun Ki in Thailand will be released in early April 2019. It can be purchased via Lee’s Japanese fan site SPLENDOR.

Since then (October 2018) he gain weight and now he looks really gorgeous:heart:,,,but...I'm still dreaming his black hair will be back :joy:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, happyfanlgx said:

Since then (October 2018) he gain weight and now he looks really gorgeous:heart:,,,but...I'm still dreaming his black hair will be back :joy:

Hi happyfanlgx ye, he gained weight now & he looks better. In the interview in this spread, LJK talks about how grateful he was to the security provided by the magazine over the course of the shoot. Since the theme is called "Lee Jun GI in THAILAND', he also mentioned that he was also impressed with Thailand's cultural heritage. He also mentioned how moved he was by the sincere love of his fans. He also talked about his April encore fan meeting in Seoul. He also said that everything that comes from his SNS is purely from him. He's enjoying it because it's a way to show himself to his fans.  He said that he has a long way to go as an actor. He talks about wanting to stick to one project a year. :P

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@happyfanlgx

Thanks for posting gunman's translation. I'm studying Korean as a hobby, and I don't know much yet, but I recognize enough words to know that Google translate is way off. For example, in the first sentence, I knew the words "today" and "design," but Google didn't have either of those words in its translation of that sentence. Gunman's translation filled in the blanks for me and made perfect sense.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

i want to ask a question 

i dont  know alot about actors fandom ,so i dont know what the fandom usually do ?? but i heard that LJG fans are really nice to him ?? so what make his fans speciall ??or are they like other fans??i heard they doniate money to promote his dramas ??or donate in his name ??so is this something other fandoms do ??or not?? iam really curios to know 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, helloXD said:

i want to ask a question 

i dont  know alot about actors fandom ,so i dont know what the fandom usually do ?? but i heard that LJG fans are really nice to him ?? so what make his fans speciall ??or are they like other fans??i heard they doniate money to promote his dramas ??or donate in his name ??so is this something other fandoms do ??or not?? iam really curios to know 

I think his relationship with his fans is a very special one. 

The first drama I saw was Iljimae....it was a year ago...I was really surprised and curious about the actor...so I started to search for more about him: dramas and movies , articles and interviews, videos, forums(BTW, I recommend you to read this thread to better understand him and his fans. Really a pleasure to read it...and also the threads about Moon Lovers, Lawless Lawyer.)  ... and, of course , his SNS , blogs on IG, Weibo, Twitter...

He and his fans have a long, interesting and beautiful story together. You have to read about his life and career to understand how their relationship has evolved over the years. He said his fans are his Angels...his fans are saying he is their Angel ... but, in fact, they all are a Family , sharing good and bad things together,  helping and supporting each other , enjoying together. His Fan Meetings are something else than usually other actors' FMs are. I also like to watch how JG interacts with the fans in the airports or hotel/restaurant. People are saying his Fan Service is the best...but I'd say is more than a Fan Service because you can feel he's not doing it as a duty but because he really loves them and he enjoys being together. 

He joined many charity events&campaigns, he's making donations...especially for children and yes , the fans are making donations in his name. They're also preparing and sending food(for him and the team) on the plot or his hotel every time he is shooting a drama or he has a Fan Meeting.

I don't know if other artists' fans are doing the same but probably some of them are doing it

I don't know if my answer is complete and my English isn't good enough but there are many Soompi's members who know him since his debut and I hope some of them will give you a better answer than I did :)

• Like 2

17 hours ago, helloXD said:

i want to ask a question 

Hi helloXD,  in South Korea, fandom culture has largely formed around Korean Pop Idols.  These fandoms support a large market for official and unofficial fandom memorabilia. Fandoms in South Korea are now viewed as a mainstream culture.  Fans collect memorabilia including idols' photographs and items marked with logos, collectively known as fan merchandise, to express their identities as fans. I know LJK is one who has the largest fandoms. As far as I remember then during King And The Clown (2005) days, his fandoms drew a lot of attention from the film press. Those repeated viewings helped "King And The Clown" reach the 10 million admission threshold, making it a mega-hit for an independent film. And it is these same fandoms that played a major role in propelling Lee Joon-gi (King And The Clown) to stardom. They didn’t stop there though, they took a more aggressive approach by renting theaters for group screenings and also getting involved in the promotion. "Fan meets" are a fairly recent trend in the country. These fan meets are initiated by the fans (fandoms). They pool their funds to rent a venue, pay the artist’s talent fee, and shoulder all the other expenses. The thousand or so fan club members are invited to these "exclusive" events. Now, K-pop publications, some media outfits, and even reputable hotels, have started to support fandom events. The world is full of fans, be it sports, entertainment, and the arts. There are mild fans, who will appreciate the object of their admiration from afar, and the extreme sasaeng fans, who are excessively obsessed and go as far as interfering with the private lives of the stars. The range of K-pop fans is wide. And real fans, especially older fans, will spend for the artists they like. :P

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 4/2/2019 at 6:31 PM, helloXD said:

i want to ask a question 

Info about the Support Activities for JG's Fan Meeting in Bangkok, posted by Thai Family

*Because I don't know Thai language, I used Google Translate:

Translation : in spoiler 

Spoiler
Support Activities for JG’s Delight in Bangkok Part 1 (March 2, 2019)

In the meantime, the team members of the page that jointly support the activities of Junki's Delight concert are collecting documents both in terms of Donate and the cost that is spent on this event. Ada would like to take this time to tell us about the location of the JG Thai Family home support activities. Starting from, we have sent the Support Proposal to the agency via the organizer. Which the organizer told us that Whatever we do Or will give to Junki and the other 40 staff members. We will have to write down all the proposals in order to submit to the approval agency before it can be done. Which the house has offered, both activities in the hall, showing the reception of Junki and the team at the airport and at the hotel, in various forms such as giving flowers Steering Banner banner setting Set flowers in 7 countries in this region. Support for food, drinks, snacks each day, as well as preparing souvenirs for Jun and other 40 teams
In the proposal, we have to send pictures and designs of everything we will do. Everything, really, no matter food, drinks, stand, flowers, banners, samples, souvenirs, etc. and all countries in the SEA group. After a long wait, we received approval from the agency about a week before the event. Said that he had to do everything that was written in the proposal so he was very worried Because we do not dare to pre-banner the banner Because the news came that Some countries' banners have changed their words. Do not dare to make a gift in advance, afraid that there is no way As for the food that I want to do, I have already bought some raw materials. But one day after being approved There have been enough food changes. Which will be told at the beginning of the story
(first, March 2, 2019, Jun arrived at Suvarnabhumi Airport)
At this point, Ade will begin to tell about the activities that we have proposed and have done as approved by the agency. From the first day that Chun arrived What are the things? Today's activity, the first thing is that we have proposed that a bouquet of flowers be taken to pick up Jun at the airport (as shown in the picture). Attached photos) and will place souvenirs for Junki, sister manager and 40 other staff members in each room in the hotel. Before the group arrived Gift, souvenir (as attached)
On this first day, on the first page, he suggested that there will be food support as a lunch box for Junki and the faculty. (When the proposal is not known, flight or time of flight to Junki's country) which is one week before the event The organizer requested a change of food during this period. By providing a list of snacks Come in a number of drinks Because Junki and the group will arrive very late and ask if the page will support this list instead of the original food that is proposed or not. Which the page is very pleased Page therefore changed the plan suddenly and made according to the wishes of the organizer. Which contains snacks such as snacks and Korean Mama (imported) and various beverages (as shown in the picture) In the hotels of the 40 members of Junki's working group
Snack and snacks Divided into two places Is the room of Jun and the rooms of the staff at the hotel And another set to be held at the backstage For the next rehearsal day of Junki,
tomorrow will come to talk about support activities on March 3 and March 4, after which the team will come to summarize the expenses from various activities for fans and Donors know each other.
PS Photos from the room, Junki and the team The page does not go into shooting. It is the favor of OVD, who has a working group to accept these items from our page team again.
Part 2
The source of the Support Activities at the Junki concert. Episode 2 (End)
Today, Add will tell you about the support activities of our house. After yesterday posted the first episode Which is the activity on the first day that Jun arrives in Thailand is March 2 (request permission to bring this first part into the notes of the house) Who is interested to read according to read on the note)
Today will be posted to the end. Covering activities on day 3 and day 4 as approved by the agency and the organizer.
GMM Live House in front of the entrance hall We have 4 standy houses so that people who come to work can take pictures as souvenirs (as attached). Vinyl banner signs of the house Flanked on both sides, left and right with the flower stand, which the banner and the two stand flower stand will be located in the middle of the flower stands of 6 other friends (as shown in the picture) Combined SEA Banner banner made with friends Jun fans from 6 countries, namely Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam (as attached)
The house also has two tables to give souvenirs to attendees. And made a vinyl sign in front of the table, two signs (as shown in the picture) at this table. Which the house has made a cloth bag (as attached), distributed to all attendees, just showing the ticket for us to see And from the advice of the organizer For us to do for the number of 1,000 people
For activities in the concert hall that we have received approval from the agency to do, namely playing Sea of Light and raising banner banners. This activity, we have created a project envelope (as attached) for Play the Sea of Light and hold the banner. In which the envelope contains Explanation of the colorful fire ring play that will be played and raised when Chun sings Thai songs (as in the picture attached), 3 colored glow sticks to be waved or put into bracelets (as attached). Which has two stripes in the form of Chun One envelope will have one pattern. This bookmark is a giveaway (as attached) and a banner label that says "We always be your light" (as shown in the picture) which will explain how to raise up the chest when Chun sings. For Us
Before that, when we prepared gifts for Jun and the team We didn't know that Father Jun would come with So when we saw him Therefore gave gifts to Father Chun as well With souvenirs for Mom Chun as well
Jun returned to Thailand this time. The JG Thai Family House decided to make a house sign to ask Jun to sign the signature for our official home. To be a morale for the members of the JG Thai Family house by creating a large vinyl label That can be used in all work (as attached) and another A4 paper label (as attached)
Now comes backstage support in the first episode. Ada has said that The snacks that we send to support (as attached) are divided into two parts, partly by the OVD team, divided and sent to various rooms at the hotel from the Chun room, the sister room, the manager room and the room The other 40 people, the second part, OVD sent backstage for waiting for Jun and the team to rehearse and perform. In this part, OVD is organized as a mini-bar.
At this backstage, there will be a mini bar. That is full of snacks, drinks, beer, noodles, ready-made Korean (as attached) Is the whole peeled coconut water of 45 children (as shown in the picture), which received news that the team liked each other very much. In addition to the coconut water, there are coffee to order from 41 coffee beans (as shown in the picture) and sweet maprang.
According to the original proposal, today we will arrange a lunch box for Jun and 41 teams, which have already prepared the menu. But the agency has requested to change later that we would like to be a snack instead. Which we have presented Satay Pork (get news that Chun likes) (as shown in the picture) Gold Bag (as attached) Sago Pork Sauce (as attached) and Mango Sticky Rice (The team likes as well) (as attached). Unfortunately, different dishes This is beautifully packed in a rattan box. Enough for 41 people, causing adware and staff to not open Afraid to make the things that are beautiful and wasted, so send it to the OVD team. Send it to the backstage like this, along with the acrylic label JG Thai Family (as attached).
The house also delivered Bouquet of big blue flowers Sent to backstage to Jun, in order to wish for the Delight in Bangkok to be a smooth success (as shown)
End of Day 3, Day 4, the day that Jun returned to Korea The house we have made a steering wheel by giving to Jun at the airport (as shown)
After completing this work, JG Thai Family will expedite the delivery of souvenirs to Maximum donors Which many descended And to every donor
At the end of the story, the story of the activity support On the second day of this day, the team will explain the details of the money received. And expenses in various activities Which Ada has all told Ad, I would like to certify with the honor that every penny that the fans Donate to the team to use the most carefully Ad, thank you to all the fans who have supported me well. Thank you very much
Finally, JG Thai Family would like to thank the JG Thai squad fans for helping to fulfill this support in the overall picture. Coming out well with the production of vtr.

Summary of Support Activities Expenditures Delight in Bangkok by JG Thai Family Details of each category are shown in the figure. After deducting expenses, the JG Thai Family House is the statement of work for about 31,000 baht

Spoiler

53492073_2310359119239269_7828356276385481258_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-otp1-1.cdninstagram.com

53123390_1675771919235914_1498752851479892869_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-otp1-1.cdninstagram.com

.......................................................................................................

Spoiler
photofamily's profile picture

leejoongi_thaifamily

2.2 Jun came back to Thailand this time. The JG Thai Family House decided to make a house sign to ask Jun to sign the signature for our official home. To be a morale for the members of the JG Thai Family house by creating a large vinyl label That will be able to be used in every job (as attached) and another A4 paper label (as shown in the picture) 
now comes to backstage support in the first part Ada has said that The snacks that we send to support (as attached) are divided into two parts, partly by the OVD team, divided and sent to various rooms at the hotel from the Chun room, the sister room, the manager room and the room. The other 40 people, the second part, OVD sent backstage for waiting for Jun and the team to rehearse and perform. In this part, OVD is organized as a mini-bar.
At this backstage, there will be a mini bar. That is full of snacks, drinks, beer, noodles, ready-made Korean (as attached), and there are also additional things to refresh the team Is the whole peeled coconut water of 45 children (as shown in the picture), which received news that the team liked each other very much. In addition to the coconut water, there are coffee to order from 41 coffee beans (as shown in the picture) and sweet maprang.
According to the original proposal, today we will arrange a lunch box for Jun and 41 teams, which have already prepared the menu. But the agency has requested to change later that we would like to be a snack instead. Which we have presented Satay Pork (get news that Chun likes) (as shown in the picture) Gold Bag (as attached) Sago Pork Sauce (as attached) and Mango Sticky Rice (The team likes as well) (as attached). Unfortunately, different dishes This is beautifully packed in a rattan box. Enough for 41 people, causing adware and staff to not open Afraid to make the things that are beautiful and wasted, therefore, sent to the OVD team. Send it to the backstage like this, along with the acrylic label JG Thai Family (as attached) 
. send Bouquet of big blue flowers Sent to backstage to Jun, in order to wish for the Delight in Bangkok to be a smooth success (as shown)

End of Day 3, Day 4, the day that Jun returned to Korea At home, we have made the steering wheel by giving to Jun at the airport (as shown in the picture). 
After completing this job, JG Thai Family will expedite the delivery of souvenirs to Maximum donors Which many descended And to every donor

Spoiler

leejoongi_thaifamily

The source of the Support Activities at Junki's concert, episode 2 (ending) 

2.1 Today, Ade will come to hear about the support activities of our house. After yesterday posted the first episode Which is the activity on the first day that Chun arrived in Thailand on 2 March. 
Today will be posted to the end. Covering activities on day 3 and day 4 as approved by the agency and the organizer.
At GMM Live House in front of the entrance hall We have 4 standy houses so that people who come to work can take pictures as souvenirs (as attached). Vinyl banner signs of the house Flanked on both sides, left and right with the flower stand, which the banner and the two stand flower stand will be located in the middle of the flower stands of 6 other friends (as shown) Combined SEA Banner banner made with friends Jun fans from 6 countries, namely Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam (as attached)

The house also has two tables to give souvenirs to attendees. And made a vinyl sign in front of the table, two signs (as shown in the picture) at this table. Which the house has made a cloth bag (as attached), distributed to all attendees, just showing the ticket for us to see And from the advice of the organizer For us to do for the number of 1,000 people

For activities in the concert hall that we have received approval from the agency to do, namely playing Sea of Light and raising banner banners. This activity, we have created a project envelope (as attached) for Play the Sea of Light and hold the banner. In which the envelope contains Explanation of the colorful fire ring play that will be played and raised when Chun sings Thai songs (as in the picture attached), 3 colored glow sticks to be waved or put into bracelets (as attached). Which has two stripes in the form of Chun One envelope will have one pattern. This booklet is a distribution (as attached) and a banner label that says "We always be your light" (as shown in the picture), which explains how to raise the chest level when Chun sings For Us 

before That when we prepared gifts for Jun and the team We didn't know that Father Jun would come with So when we saw him Therefore gave gifts to Father Chun as well With souvenirs for Mom Chun as well

Now they are preparing for their next supporting project (JG's Birthday Concert on 28 April) : donations to buy rice 

9 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi helloXD,  in South Korea, fandom culture has largely formed around Korean Pop Idols.  These fandoms support a large market for official and unofficial fandom memorabilia. Fandoms in South Korea are now viewed as a mainstream culture.  Fans collect memorabilia including idols' photographs and items marked with logos, collectively known as fan merchandise, to express their identities as fans. I know LJK is one who has the largest fandoms. As far as I remember then during King And The Clown (2005) days, his fandoms drew a lot of attention from the film press. Those repeated viewings helped "King And The Clown" reach the 10 million admission threshold, making it a mega-hit for an independent film. And it is these same fandoms that played a major role in propelling Lee Joon-gi (King And The Clown) to stardom. They didn’t stop there though, they took a more aggressive approach by renting theaters for group screenings and also getting involved in the promotion. "Fan meets" are a fairly recent trend in the country. These fan meets are initiated by the fans (fandoms). They pool their funds to rent a venue, pay the artist’s talent fee, and shoulder all the other expenses. The thousand or so fan club members are invited to these "exclusive" events. Now, K-pop publications, some media outfits, and even reputable hotels, have started to support fandom events. The world is full of fans, be it sports, entertainment, and the arts. There are mild fans, who will appreciate the object of their admiration from afar, and the extreme sasaeng fans, who are excessively obsessed and go as far as interfering with the private lives of the stars. The range of K-pop fans is wide. And real fans, especially older fans, will spend for the artists they like. :P

I suppose they're renting venue for fan meetings other than the Fan Meeting Tours organized by every Artists' agencies.

JG's fans are really amazing :thumbsup::heart: I saw they're giving a lot of gifts to JG....even clothes , shoes and jewels and they're happy seeing JG is wearing them:heart:

Good that his Families are collaborating with each other. For example, this year, fans from 6 Asian Countries collaborated for making the Welcome Banner and the Chinese fans donated money and sent them to the Thai Family to buy tickets for the Thai fans

• Like 3