Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

I really hope these two get to work together soon:) preferably in a movie because I cant see any of them not being a main role in a drama.

image_6525699461547643224373.jpg?type=w1200

Also these two are just:heart: 

%EC%9D%B4%EC%A4%80%EA%B8%B0_%EC%88%98%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w1200

The one hugging him is her:)(Do Ji Won).I think its only a matter of time before they work together again.

image_2766053221547643252419.jpg?type=w1200

• Like 1

I don't think he will make any announcements on his next project until his "Delight" tour is finished.  I will be at his last concert in Hong Kong so hopefully he will give us a hint then, but I may not understand what he says :lol:.  I am going to extend my trip after the concert to Korea and this time I hope I can see at least one site where Moon Lovers was filmed.

• Like 1

update

On 1/23/2019 at 1:50 AM, hiluna said:

I don't think he will make any announcements on his next project until his "Delight" tour is finished.  I will be at his last concert in Hong Kong so hopefully he will give us a hint then, but I may not understand what he says :lol:.  I am going to extend my trip after the concert to Korea and this time I hope I can see at least one site where Moon Lovers was filmed.

swipe to the left of this latest post..looks like he is starting to trim his hair..thats a sign:lol:drama announcement is not too far.I think he will announce a drama in march or april but who knows casting news could come as soon as next month.I remember lawless lawyer and criminal minds casting news came around the same time (February).