Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 11/2/2018 at 3:00 PM, happyfanlgx said:

THE FINAL VOTE HAS BEGUN !!!

2018.11.02 10:00 ~ 2018.11.20 23:59 (KST)

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/secondVote.html?type=mactor

759372d4de6373b9d3463e4d13d222e4.jpg

NOW HE IS IN 4th PLACE BUT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN 4th AND 5th IS VERY SMALL !

https://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/secondVote.html?type=mactor

68a059f67e4df8c764e7fbcd18d4d5ed.jpg

1 hour ago, happyfanlgx said:

New updates :

Yesterday, after IU's concert :

JG's comment translated by his amazing fan, @jg_k_drama . Thank you :heart:
Teaser:

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this.  So NICE of him to support her - he's one of the many celebrity friends who were in attendance during her 2nd day concert. That was an incredible concert that was over five and a half hours long. I love their kind of friendship because of how they support each other even after their drama. IU deserves everything good in the world. :P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this.  So NICE of him to support her - he's one of the many celebrity friends who were in attendance during her 2nd day concert. That was an incredible concert that was over five and a half hours long. I love their kind of friendship because of how they support each other even after their drama. IU deserves everything good in the world. :P

You're welcome ! :heart:

Agree ! They are very good friends but I remember what Wang So said to Soo : for me Friendship and Love are the same :tounge_wink: I don't expect too much but...I'm still dreaming to see them again together ...on screen or....who knows... ? :tounge_wink:

• Like 2

On 11/17/2018 at 3:50 PM, happyfanlgx said:

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing the link. Lee Joon Gi proved his “Hallyu Actor” status through sold-out tickets to his fan meeting in Seoul next month. I heard that tickets were sold out as soon as ticketing opened for the 1,500 seats. I hope more details will be unveiled in the coming days about this FM Tour.  :P

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing the link. Lee Joon Gi proved his “Hallyu Actor” status through sold-out tickets to his fan meeting in Seoul next month. I heard that tickets were sold out as soon as ticketing opened for the 1,500 seats. I hope more details will be unveiled in the coming days about this FM Tour.  :P

Welcome ! :heart:

As I understood reading some comments , these were only for the 1st floor. Why not 2nd floor or when...I don;t know

• Like 1

What a pity his Bong Sang-pil and Lawless Lawyer weren't appreciated/voted enough by the fans :cry: Such a good drama and no award. I'm very disappointed :cry: Not by him...he never disappointed me :heart: Anyway, Lee JoonGi made his mark on the Cinematic Art and no one can ignore or deny it :heart:

Koreans should be proud and grateful to him

• Like 2

THE ACTOR&MAN LEE JOON GI 

An old but interesting article

coming200602100805310.jpg

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/cinet/200602/sp2006021008053058470.htm

Google Translate: 

Lee Man-jin Lee Jun Ki "300 million won? Works better than money!" 
A large amount of ransom, 'fly, daddy, fly'

Actor Lee Jun Ki 's 60 million won to decide to appear in the late work was announced.Lee Jun Ki has recently filmed 'Fly, Daddy, Fly' (Director Jun Tae Tae and Production Dine Film)And received an unbelievable (?) Guarantee of 60 million won. 

Lee Jun Ki decided to appear with 'Fly, Daddy, Fly' as a performance fee of KRW 10 million despite the fact that there were producers who give a guarantee of up to 300 million won with the success of the movie 'King of Man'.

Lee Jun-ki's agency, Mentor Entertainment, said, "I decided to appear because of the contents of the work, the producer and the divine, rather than the monetary profit."

Lee Jun Ki was auditioned at the time of appearing in the movie 'The King's Man' and received a 20 million won guarantee. Considering his popularity now, it is relatively low guarantee, but even at that time, he was guaranteed a relatively high guarantee for newcomers because he was in the lead role.

Lee Jun finished the negotiations with the 'Fly, Daddy, Fly' production company in December last year before the opening of 'King's Man'.

In the meantime, "The King's Man" was crowded with 10 million viewers. But Lee declined all proposals under the judgment that he could not break the promise with the production company that had already finished negotiations. Even though the ransom was up to 20 times, I was satisfied with the guarantee of triple.

Lee Jun Ki said, "For years to come, acting as an actor has played a big role in the decision to play with works and acting rather than money. I hope that this film will reveal the masculine appeal and make another Lee Jun Ki worthy work. "

• Like 1

Hey Angels! I know it's been a while since I've written anything. I haven't gone away; I was just in temporary hibernation. But I have been reading here every day, keeping up on what's happening.^_^ I've also been watching on JG's Instagram. His photos from the Vivienne Westwood event are just too delicious!:love: I've also been having much fun with watching his JGTV. I can't stop grinning while watching!:D I remember in one of his recent Lawless Lawyer interviews he mentioned wanting to act in a piece that depicts everyday life. I believe he has found a way to jumpstart that wish. Just watch JGTV and you will see a "common man" reacting to his "un-common" environment, especially in Hong Kong. A man with time on his hands and nothing better to do, exploring his environment! So cute and soooo funny! He nailed it every time!:joy: He is completely delightful! (Reference definitely intended!!)

On a more serious note, I agree with @happyfanlgx that it is a shame our JG did not end up any higher than 5th place in the popularity voting for the Asia Artist Awards. I have to say it; it seems not enough Angels voted for him. But we can rectify that by voting for Lawless Lawyer as the best Korean drama of 2018. @happyfanlgx already gave us the link. Here it is again: https://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2018/. Folks, this one is easy. No video charging, or other hoops to jump through. The Nomination Round lasts through Nov. 30, after which the top 8 dramas will go on to the Final Round, the month of December. You can vote once per day. Click on the link and then scroll down to the alphabetical list of dramas. Checkmark Lawless Lawyer and scroll down to the end of the list. Tap VOTE. It should then take you to a CAPTCHA that says "I'm not a robot". Tap that in order to verify your vote. Look for the green checkmark. Tap VOTE again to make sure your vote has been counted. It will tell you if it has. If not, do it again. Right now Lawless Lawyer is in third place! C'mon Angels, we can do this! WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER! Let's show JG how much we appreciate him and all his hard work!:wub::wub:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1