Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Hey Angels, I just found Knowing Bros. on www.ondramanice.io. Once you are there, key in the title Ask Us Anything in the search box. It will show several episodes to choose from, including Episodes 150 & 151, already English subbed!!!:thumbsup: You can also download both episodes to burn to a DVD. I chose the first option of the four listed across the screen. You can get it in 720p. Here's our chance as international English-speaking fans to watch IU and our JG in two very funny, and very enlightening shows!:wub: And lots of singing and dancing, too! Joon Gi has a heart of gold to help IU out on the release of her new single and her 10th anniversary.:blush: He's still looking for his next project, and mentioned we should look forward to his December FM. I'm definitely anticipating! Just wish I could go in person. Any Angels who can go, please keep us informed here with your photos, videos, and commentary! Please, please, please!!!:rolleyes:^_^:wub:

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, happyfanlgx said:

TODAY, GOING TO HONG KONG

Departure from Incheon International Airport .

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this clip. LJK is so warm towards his fans, so accommodating. He's really like that ever since I've known him. No wonder he's so well-loved! :P

7 Must-Watch Dramas That Were Written By The Hong Sisters

If you’ve been around in K-dramaland, even if you’re just a newcomer, chances are you’ve watched a few dramas written by the famous Hong Sisters. The Hong Sisters are… sisters, consisting of Hong Jung Eun and Hong Mi Ran, who gained attention after penning the hit drama, “Delightful Girl, Chun Hyang.” After continuous success with “My Girl,” the Hong Sisters quickly became known for their brand of quirky and buzzy writing style, infusing the average rom-com clichés with wit and pun-filled dialogue.

Their dramas have also helped boost the recognition of many of the leading actors, propelling them into household-name statuses. In some cases, like Han Chae Young and Cha Seung Won, their starring roles allowed them to try out characters different from their usual choices, and showed the public a different side of them as well as their versatility.

While not all of their dramas are huge successes, the success rate is still notably high, considering their multitude of works spanning over a decade. So here’s a look at some of their more memorable works!

2. My Girl (2005-6)

My-girl.jpg

Aired on: SBS
Length: 16 episodes
Starring: Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Joon Gi, Park Si Yeon

When Seol Gong Chan’s (Lee Dong Wook) ailing grandfather has a dying wish to meet his long-lost granddaughter, Gong Chan recruits an expert scammer named Joo Yoo Rin (Lee Da Hae) to act the part. But after meeting Yoo Rin, the grandfather miraculously recovers and insists she moves in with them.

“My Girl” starts out with the Hong Sisters’ signature light-heartedness and quirky fun, but it swerves to more melodrama territory in the latter half, with a lot of pining from the second male lead, Seo Jung Woo (Lee Joon Gi). And it’s because of this blend of laughter and angst, coupled with the absolutely charismatic leads, that it has captured the hearts of viewers then and has us rewatching it again and again even now.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

2 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this clip. LJK is so warm towards his fans, so accommodating. He's really like that ever since I've known him. No wonder he's so well-loved! :P

You're welcome ! :heart:

Yes, today he looks very handsome 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, violina said:

IG update.Watch the last clip:D

Hi violina, thanks for sharing this. :P

5 K-Dramas That Will Warm Your Hearts On Cold Winter Nights

PhotoGrid_1541574469084.jpg?resize=660,4

There’s no other constant companion to that cold winter breeze than the temptation of staying home to binge-watch K-Dramas instead.

As we face the remaining “ber” months, snuggling cozily in bed while binge-watching your latest K-Drama favorites sounds like an amazing idea!

To make your lives easier, we’ve picked five K-Dramas which will surely warm your heart with romance, make you believe in love, and evoke all kinds of emotions you could possibly think of!

Lawless Lawyer

Lee Jun Ki’s killer smirks and Seo Ye Ji’s unmatchable class in one drama? Yes please!

Lee Jun Ki takes on the role of a “gangster lawyer” named Bong Sang Pil in Lawless Lawyer.

Despite his position as a lawyer, Sang Pil shows a clear distrust in the law and doesn’t hold himself back from taking matters into his own hands — as in literally, by using his fists.

He takes advantage of loopholes in the law and boasts an excellent win rate. He convinces Ha Jae Yi, who, despite being a lawyer like him, has integrity, to work at his law office. Together, they must navigate court battles, law manipulations, power struggles, and politics to fight against those in absolute power.

04-Lawless-Lawyer.jpg?resize=768,768&ssl

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Hellokpop

• Like 1

EXO’s Baekhyun And Sehun Talk About Being Close Friends With Lee Joon Gi And BIGBANG’s Seungri

d048fe3f1e3c49b0805361a46ba22367.jpeg?s=

EXO’s Baekhyun and Sehun spoke about their close celebrity friends.

On November 8, the two EXO members appeared as guests on the “SM Special” episode of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together.”

Speaking about how he became friends with actor Lee Joon Gi after filming “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” Baekhyun said, “We got close because of the drama. He continuously came to our concerts and invited me to his home, but I couldn’t go because of my schedule.”

He continued, “When we were filming the drama, he kept acting with me even when it was my scene. It was my first time acting and I had a lot of fear about my first crying scene and what I would do if I couldn’t cry. But because of his acting, I naturally cried while saying my lines. I was really moved.”

Baekhyun-Lee-Joon-Gi.jpg

Watch this episode of “Happy Together” in full below!

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source (1) / sompi news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1