Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

On 10/21/2018 at 6:59 AM, violina said:

Ratings for knowing brothers

Hi violina, thanks for sharing this.  In the show last Saturday, he revealed the story of how he landed his role in "The King and the Clown". I didn't know that he had auditioned in this movie. He said that all his competitors were pretty. He was 24-years-old at the time. He performed a stunt to stand-out and the production loved it. He stood on his hands and did a sideways split, which he did that stunt in the real movie, too. :P

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 11:41 PM, violina said:

Namoo Actors(JG's agency just posted a short vlive/youtube video of the BTS).See what he has to say about his appearance:D on the show.Some kind angels subbed it:

Hi violina, thanks for sharing the clip. The structure of the show was set in HS so, it's adorable to see him wearing that uniform. He looks so young & CUTE. I admire their kind of friendship with IU through "Scarlet Heart". The 2 have maintained their strong friendship after doing the drama. I love their chemistry in that drama. His close friendship with IU is CUTE. They're genuinely friends. I support their friendship. :P You posted above that rating-wise, it's on the 3rd spot. Wonder who has the top 2-slots. As far as I know, PSY guesting in the show was the highest rated EP. Please correct me if I'm wrong, though. They'll appear again next week, right? I watched the 1st EP & LJK was funny there. He's really that quirky & funny. I'm dying to watch the next EP again. IU looks CUTE, too! I like that LJK agreed to appear in the show even though he's not promoting anything. It's NICE to see LJK. :smile:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, violina said:

His IG updates:)

Hi violina, thanks for sharing his IG updates. In “Knowing Brother” episode, Lee Joon Gi was asked who would he recommend to come to the show and he recommended Ju Ji Hoon. They became good friends during army days. JJH entered the military February & LJK followed on May. They did a musical production entitled Life’s Voyage, as part of the army’s entertainment unit. :P I'm sure they become really good friends after this.

15 Golden K-Dramas That Are Always Worth Rewatching

90090366d3634a5f8e485b1042adbdb4.jpeg?s=

As an avid K-drama watcher, there are a lot of dramas that I’ve watched more than once. There’s many factors that play into wanting to watch a whole series more than once. Most of the time, it’s because of two main reasons: the two main leads and their chemistry, and how captivating the storyline is. I find myself enjoying these dramas just the same the second time around despite already knowing the outcome. Here’s my list of 15 K-dramas that are worth the re-watch!

13. Scarlet Heart: Goryeo

“You’re my person. You belong to me.” – Wang So (Lee Joon Gi)

scarlet-heart-goryeo-768x584.jpg

The unrequited love of Wang So and Hae Soo in this heartbreaking sageuk series won the hearts of many. Although it didn’t have many happy moments, it’s a series that is not only rewatchable for the intense and romantic love story between the two leads, but because of the incredible supporting cast.

scarlet-heart-goryeo1.jpg

This cast was pretty epic in proportion and had a serious amount of eye-candy that anyone can appreciate!

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 6:12 AM, willenette said:

Hi violina, thanks for sharing the clip. The structure of the show was set in HS so, it's adorable to see him wearing that uniform. He looks so young & CUTE. I admire their kind of friendship with IU through "Scarlet Heart". The 2 have maintained their strong friendship after doing the drama. I love their chemistry in that drama. His close friendship with IU is CUTE. They're genuinely friends. I support their friendship. :P You posted above that rating-wise, it's on the 3rd spot. Wonder who has the top 2-slots. As far as I know, PSY guesting in the show was the highest rated EP. Please correct me if I'm wrong, though. They'll appear again next week, right? I watched the 1st EP & LJK was funny there. He's really that quirky & funny. I'm dying to watch the next EP again. IU looks CUTE, too! I like that LJK agreed to appear in the show even though he's not promoting anything. It's NICE to see LJK. :smile:

The feedback was very good too.

Translation Credit: DDOBOJA

[Knowing Bros Roundup] IU + Lee Jun Ki

5:39 PM     IU, Knowing Bros, Lee Ji Eun, Lee Jun Ki   

2018102201001810100141591_20181021085741111.jpg
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-10-21%2Bat%2B3.31.38%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-10-21%2Bat%2B3.31.30%2BPM.png

Nationwide ratings for this week's episode: 6.376% (cr. Nielsen Korea

1. [+2504, -42] The guests were too strong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+681, -28] Wow.. daebak.. I knew this would happen

3. [+451, -19] Wow 7%

4. [+450, -43] IU jjang (t/n: "jjang" is like 'the best')

5. [+336, -10] Rather than acting like you have class and dragging it along - if you play well on a variety show like Lee Jun Ki then the ratings will follow and go up, people who act like top stars, follow Lee Jun Ki's example

6. [+213, -11] I watched on purpose because it's been a while since Lee Jun Ki came out on a variety show

7. [+196, -7] To be honest, IU and Lee Jun Ki's chemistry was good and most of all, my ears were happy because IU sang live, my eyes were happy because IU and Lee Jun Ki were wearing school uniforms and it was healing. Rather than it being funny, I like things like this so it was enjoyable ㅠㅠㅠ 

8. [+191, -19] I was so surprised because Lee Jun Ki's handsome 

0001065466_001_20181021065726275.jpg?type=w540
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-10-21%2Bat%2B5.08.55%2BPM.png
Screen%2BShot%2B2018-10-21%2Bat%2B5.08.50%2BPM.png

1. [+2089, -34] I don't watch 'Knowing Bros' and I was wondering why Lee Jun Ki was coming out but it was a friendship appearance.. it's an amazing loyalty.. It makes me see Lee Jun Ki in a different light 

2. [+571, -31] I'm happy we get to see Lee Jun Ki and IU for 2 weeks  

3. [+514, -38] Today's episode of 'Knowing Bros' was so fun~~~ I'm happy it's a 2-week long episode ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+272, -17] 'Knowing Bros' was really fun~ I really liked how the other members made the guests look like they're comfortable!! I'll look forward to next week's episode to

All credit for translations goes to:  DDOBOJA (please to all the lurkers)If you wish to share this translation to other social media like twitter, facebook and instagram. Dont forget to credit the original uploader properly.

Some more positive news:

• Like 2

On 10/27/2018 at 12:46 AM, violina said:

The feedback was very good too.

Translation Credit: DDOBOJA

[Knowing Bros Roundup] IU + Lee Jun Ki

Nationwide ratings for this week's episode: 6.376% (cr. Nielsen Korea

1. [+2504, -42] The guests were too strong ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+681, -28] Wow.. daebak.. I knew this would happen

3. [+451, -19] Wow 7%

4. [+450, -43] IU jjang (t/n: "jjang" is like 'the best')

5. [+336, -10] Rather than acting like you have class and dragging it along - if you play well on a variety show like Lee Jun Ki then the ratings will follow and go up, people who act like top stars, follow Lee Jun Ki's example

6. [+213, -11] I watched on purpose because it's been a while since Lee Jun Ki came out on a variety show

7. [+196, -7] To be honest, IU and Lee Jun Ki's chemistry was good and most of all, my ears were happy because IU sang live, my eyes were happy because IU and Lee Jun Ki were wearing school uniforms and it was healing. Rather than it being funny, I like things like this so it was enjoyable ㅠㅠㅠ 

8. [+191, -19] I was so surprised because Lee Jun Ki's handsome

1. [+2089, -34] I don't watch 'Knowing Bros' and I was wondering why Lee Jun Ki was coming out but it was a friendship appearance.. it's an amazing loyalty.. It makes me see Lee Jun Ki in a different light 

2. [+571, -31] I'm happy we get to see Lee Jun Ki and IU for 2 weeks  

3. [+514, -38] Today's episode of 'Knowing Bros' was so fun~~~ I'm happy it's a 2-week long episode ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+272, -17] 'Knowing Bros' was really fun~ I really liked how the other members made the guests look like they're comfortable!! I'll look forward to next week's episode to

All credit for translations goes to:  DDOBOJA (please to all the lurkers)If you wish to share this translation to other social media like twitter, facebook and instagram. Dont forget to credit the original uploader properly.

Some more positive news:

Hi violina, thanks for sharing this. :P

10 Korean Dramas to watch this Halloween

misc.jpg

It's that time of year when you have to take out your warmer clothes as the weather cools down. With Halloween just around the corner, let's take a look at some of the best dramas to watch that's perfect for this time of year.

misc_1540666904_arang_and_the_magistrate

Arang and the Magistrate

In this historical horror romance, a ghost-seeing nobleman (Lee Joon Gi) enters a town in hopes of finding his mother. Arang (Shin Min Ah), a ghost who lost all of her memory after becoming a ghost, convinces the nobleman to help her unravel the mystery of her murder. After seeing a distinctive hairpin on Arang, the nobleman agrees to work with her, hoping that she will give him information about his mother after regaining her memories.

misc_1540668016_scholar_who_walks_the_ni

The Scholar Who Walks the Night

'The Scholar Who Walks the Night' is a vampire drama that takes place in an alternate Joseon dynasty. Jo Yang Sun (Lee Yu Bi), dresses up as a male bookseller and runs a book distributor to support herself financially when her family loses everything. She meets a handsome and mysterious classical scholar, Kim Sung Yeol (Lee Joon Gi), who works at the Hongmungwan. Sung Yeol discovers that he is a vampire and continues to be haunted by his first love, Lee Myung Hee (Kim So Eun), who sacrificed herself for him.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

• Like 3

On 10/26/2018 at 9:11 PM, happyfanlgx said:

On the afternoon of the 26th, the charity event for the 13th 'W Korea' Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign in Seoul, Gwanghwamun Four Seasons Hotel Seoul

Actor Lee Joon Gi 

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this. NICE that he supports the 13th Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign. I'm happy that he allotted time from his busy schedule to promote the cause and joined the event. :P

TKIALFesC1Gp636761843573090108.jpg?fit=6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi happyfanlgx, thanks for sharing this. NICE that he supports the 13th Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign. I'm happy that he allotted time from his busy schedule to promote the cause and joined the event. :P

You're welcome ! :) 

Me too :heart: He is a very good person indeed