Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

*** Ohhh...........looking forward to this. This is exciting! :P

IU And Lee Joon Gi To Reportedly Make Joint Appearance On “Ask Us Anything”

a0fcaa635b054981a937960bf6dcc47a.jpeg?s=

IU and Lee Joon Gi may be reuniting for a variety show!

On October 11, a news outlet reported that they are currently filming for JTBC program “Ask Us Anything.”

The two actors have maintained their friendship after working together in SBS drama “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” in 2016.

This will be the first time on “Ask Us Anything” for both IU and Lee Joon Gi.

Stay tuned for confirmation and further details!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 2

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/lee-jun-ki-iu-reportedly-filming-knowing-brothers

Lee Jun Ki & IU reportedly filming 'Knowing Brothers'

IU,lee-jun-ki

According to reports on October 11, actor Lee Jun Ki and singer/actress IU are currently filming variety program 'Knowing Brothers'!

Previously, Lee Jun Ki and IU worked together on the set of SBS's 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo', captivating viewers with their tragic romance. After building up a close friendship through their drama production, it seems the friends were able to reunite as guests on an episode of 'Knowing Brothers'!

Furthermore, it's reported that Lee Jun Ki coolly agreed to help IU promote her comeback through their joint 'Knowing Brothers' appearance. No airing date for Lee Jun Ki x IU on 'Knowing Brothers' has been announced yet, so stay tuned!
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, feelbora said:

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/lee-jun-ki-iu-reportedly-filming-knowing-brothers

Lee Jun Ki & IU reportedly filming 'Knowing Brothers'

According to reports on October 11, actor Lee Jun Ki and singer/actress IU are currently filming variety program 'Knowing Brothers'!

Previously, Lee Jun Ki and IU worked together on the set of SBS's 'Scarlet Heart: Ryeo', captivating viewers with their tragic romance. After building up a close friendship through their drama production, it seems the friends were able to reunite as guests on an episode of 'Knowing Brothers'!

Furthermore, it's reported that Lee Jun Ki coolly agreed to help IU promote her comeback through their joint 'Knowing Brothers' appearance. No airing date for Lee Jun Ki x IU on 'Knowing Brothers' has been announced yet, so stay tuned!

Hi feelbora, thanks for sharing MORE on this - Wahhh.........I'm happy to see them together again & this time in a variety show! Can't wait to see them on this show. This is going to be amazing.  :P Both have proved their close friendship by not only participating in each other’s fan meetings and concerts, but also by sending each other food trucks to show their support.

Az_TOrhTMXHhLrkqkhcWyQCJE70gdr84478779eR

• Like 2

@willenetteWow!!Variety Show JG is always a treat:).The more JG I see on my screen, the better. He has said it many times that he wishes the public would be more acquainted with him so variety shows are perfect for that. I wont lie though that am a bit apprehensive/worried considering what happened last time he guested in one (my ear candy).I hope he thought this through.I cant bear a repeat of last year's events.But then again, this one (knowing brothers) has a similar format to running man(more hyper, more people and no real couple-ish type of setting(not that I mind if it were like my ear candy, because I would enjoy that even better.I loved his collabo with Park Min Young in candy show, and I would enjoy it with IU too or whoever he is paired with) and he was just as great.He is also aquainted to Kim Hee Chul and has met Kang Ho Dong before(my golden fisheries) who are the main hosts so maybe there is really nothing to worry about.

I am also grateful that despite everything, he still maintain a good friendship with IU.Both of them have very vocal fans individually who are super protective of them.They also have a very rabid shipper fanbase(from scarlet heart ryeo).So I hope they will be more mature and not cause unnecessary mayhem.I wish them well.I hope they have a blast and I look forward to the day he comes out again onscreen and the episode for this show.

Update from Namoo Actors:

Translation:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, missmaudy said:

Wow! :o I have been wondering if JG could appear in Knowing Brothers. Finally the time has come. Get ready for next week folks. :wub:

The Teaser:wub: Yes!!!!!!

As soon as Teaser drops.Naver (Korean Search Engine) Explodes!!!!!He trended at Number 8 :heart:

• Like 3

On 10/13/2018 at 11:33 PM, violina said:

The Teaser:wub: Yes!!!!!!

As soon as Teaser drops.Naver (Korean Search Engine) Explodes!!!!!He trended at Number 8 :heart:

Hi violina, thanks for sharing this clip. NICE. I'm happy for LJK that the teaser has been trending. This looks fun. :P

• Like 1

Sneaking back into SOOMPI to express my sadness that DRAMAFEVER is officially dead. https://variety.com/2018/digital/news/dramafever-k-drama-shutting-down-warner-bros-1202982001/#article-comments 

So where does MLSHR go???????? It was an exclusive with DF.  <<<mind you I have my own copy but I would regularly access it through DF when I needed a quick LJG/Wang So fix>>> Where will the newbies get to experience Wang So legitimately??????????????

Hey Soompi/VIKI!  Are you gonna get it?  Or will it FINALLY be on Netflix/or that new HBO streaming that they are mentioning.  I'm really bummed. I don't want LESS content.  I want more and in a timely fashion.  It's so hard being a Kfan. 

That said...I have been enjoying the LJG clips from his time in Thailand and also the upcoming Knowing Brothers.  <<< wait...does Viki have that?>>> 

I also noticed he is being mentioned in articles, Kdrama news, etc.  Can a Fan hope that HE WILL PICK A DRAMA VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????  I want some good news!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Sneaking back into SOOMPI to express my sadness that DRAMAFEVER is officially dead. https://variety.com/2018/digital/news/dramafever-k-drama-shutting-down-warner-bros-1202982001/#article-comments 

So where does MLSHR go???????? It was an exclusive with DF.  <<<mind you I have my own copy but I would regularly access it through DF when I needed a quick LJG/Wang So fix>>> Where will the newbies get to experience Wang So legitimately??????????????

Hey Soompi/VIKI!  Are you gonna get it?  Or will it FINALLY be on Netflix/or that new HBO streaming that they are mentioning.  I'm really bummed. I don't want LESS content.  I want more and in a timely fashion.  It's so hard being a Kfan. 

That said...I have been enjoying the LJG clips from his time in Thailand and also the upcoming Knowing Brothers.  <<< wait...does Viki have that?>>>  

I also noticed he is being mentioned in articles, Kdrama news, etc.  Can a Fan hope that HE WILL PICK A DRAMA VERY SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????  I want some good news!!!!!!!!

Hi pixelsticks ahhh...........I feel sad & bad hearing news about Dramafever. Men on a Mission - A.k.a "Knowing Bros" is one of the best Korean variety shows streaming on Netflix. K-variety shows, which features talk shows, cooking shows, and reality programs are now on Netflix. Other good Korean reality shows there include Hyori's Bed and Breakfast, Abnormal Summit, Running Man, Busted & so many more - 

:P
  • Like 1

Hello @pixelsticks...yes, I also am feeling a mixture of emotions concerning DramaFever being shut down, and so suddenly without any prior warning.:w00t: I'm angry that a big corporation can and does ignore the very people who contribute to their bottom line, in favor of doing whatever "suits their fancy" to put it politely.:angry: Although that "time portal" has been closed to us, let's not despair. There are other alternatives, some of which have already been mentioned. Like Netflix and Hulu. There is one point I'd like to correct. DramaFever did not have Moon Lovers exclusively! Three other websites that I have been using to view KDramas each have Moon Lovers, for FREE. No subscriptions.B) Of course, I do have my own copies of most all of our JG's works, dramas and films. That way I can enjoy him whenever. But for those who don't have their own collection yet, here are the three websites with a list of what can be viewed on each.

www.dramafans.org has these all with English subs: Lawless Lawyer, Criminal Minds, Running Man #314, Moon Lovers, Joseon Gunman, Two Weeks, and Arang and the Magistrate. If a link says it is broken, try one of the other links, notably dramaload.se. All kinds of Asian dramas can be seen here.

www.ondramanice.co also has quite a lot to chose from, also from all around Asia: Lawless Lawyer, Secret Queen Makers, Criminal Minds, Moon Lovers, Never Said Goodbye, SWWTN, Joseon Gunman, Two Weeks, AATM, Hero 2009, Iljimae, Virgin Snow, TBDW, Fly, Daddy, Fly, My Girl, The King and the Clown, Flying Boys, and The Hotel Venus. This site has both English subs and raw.

www.youtube.com has First Seven Kisses, Star's Echo(without English subs), and Nonstop 4 Episode 55 on the MBC Classics channel.

Give it a try! Just work with them, and I'm sure you'll have no trouble watching our gorgeous Angel in action.:thumbsup::heart::wub:

• Like 3

Sooo....his little speech with IU promoting Knowing Bros. was correct.  Lee Joon Gi is doing an Asia Fan Meet Tour!  

Yes @violina, that pic is very nice!  I am filled with DELIGHT and I am freaking hoping that that means a NEW SONG and/or MV from the guy!  C'mon LJG...give us something. wew onion head Especially the ones who ARE NOT NEAR ANY TOUR LOCATIONS.  December is just too hard of a month to plan any travel.  <<and I was still secretly hoping for some casting news>>>

@willenette Thanks for the Netflix info.  My only issue is timely-ness.  It seems to be weeks/months after an Episode airs originally in Korea to when it is available on Netflix. 

@phoenixheart Thank you for the info.  I'm still cranky as I was just getting back into watching Kdramas, etc. 

Oh well.... 

Let's just stare at LJG in a school uniform....make it all better.  cute1 onion head

If ANYBODY goes to the FANMEETS....please report!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

@willenette Thanks for the Netflix info.  My only issue is timely-ness.  It seems to be weeks/months after an Episode airs originally in Korea to when it is available on Netflix.  

Hi pixelsticks I couldn't agree with you more - Netflix’s approach to K-dramas has changed and it’s made them everyone’s least favorite K-drama delivery vehicle. I guess because Netflix has decided to get into the game in a much bigger way. They started getting exclusive U.S. and even sometimes international distribution rights. Netflix owned the streaming rights to a popular K-drama but didn’t release it. Like in the case of UK & US. The biggest sin Netflix is committing in relation to this point is that they’re not announcing when they’ll release a drama. They snatch up the exclusive rights to a show, then sit on it – for months – without a peep as to whether or not anyone will ever get to see it, and if so, when. It led people to wonder if it would ever be released. IDK why it's hard for them to announce when they'll release the show. They can send a press release to Soompi or Dramabeans & everyone will see it. It can’t be hard to send out a quick press announcement to some big Hallyu sites. Or are there any sources of info on Netflix’s release schedule that I’ve missed? In many cases fans in other countries are getting the shows sooner, or as they air, either on their local stations or legally online, as their countries have different distribution deals. I noticed that international audiences all get K-dramas at around the same time as soon as possible after episodes air in Korea. None of the actual K-drama customers want this. Netflix is making all of its customers who love K-dramas hate their service. It needs to change its approach. May fans are upset about this - they’re just super disappointed. :o

• Like 3

Uuuuuh! Are you ever one cranky pixel!!:crazy: There there, @pixelsticks, we'll all make it through.:rolleyes: Just give my info a try and I'm confident you won't be disappointed! www.ondramanice.co and www.dramafans.org have soooo many shows listed from all over Asia, you won't be able to see all of them in several lifetimes...just sayin'^_^ 

• Like 2

*** I'm happy that their friendship is still there even the drama had finished already. :P

Lee Joon Gi Reveals That He Decided To Appear On “Ask Us Anything” At IU’s Request

07e2471e1be44911aa44ac0240355bf7.jpeg?s=

Lee Joon Gi revealed that he made the decision to appear on “Ask Us Anything” as a favor to IU!

The upcoming episode of JTBC’s “Ask Us Anything” that will air on October 20 will feature guest appearances by Lee Joon Gi and IU.

They first met on the set of “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” and have since maintained a strong friendship.

During the recent filming of the episode, IU expressed her deep affection for her fans as she said, “To celebrate my 10th debut anniversary, I decided to appear on ‘Ask Us Anything’ as a thank you to my fans who have wanted to see me on more variety shows.”

She also added, “Kang Han Na, who has already appeared on this show, recommended it to me so I felt reassured and good about accepting the offer [to appear on the show.]”

Lee-Joon-Gi-IU.jpg

Lee Joon Gi revealed that he had made his decision because of IU. He explained that IU had been worried that she would make the show boring, so she’d asked him to appear as a guest with her because he was the funniest person she knew. He said, “I made my decision in just two days because I didn’t want IU or the staff to wait too long for my answer.”

IU added, “To be honest, I thought he’d turn me down. But he agreed and I’m so grateful for that.”

IU and Lee Joon Gi’s appearance on “Ask Us Anything” will be broadcasted on October 20 at 9 p.m. KST. Check out the teaser for the episode as well!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 3

Hahaha... I just read my post again...I hope I didn't sound TOO CRANKY....

I'm like this level of crankysigh onion head

And hoping December will be filled with many LJG "presents"  <<<aka new pics, new videos, fanmeet recaps, casting news, season greeting package??>>>

And HOW many more hours until Ask Us Anything?  <<<and how does one watch it streamed???>>>

• Like 1

18 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Yes @violina, that pic is very nice!  I am filled with DELIGHT and I am freaking hoping that that means a NEW SONG and/or MV from the guy!  C'mon LJG...give us something. wew onion head Especially the ones who ARE NOT NEAR ANY TOUR LOCATIONS.  

I am still salty aabout that:tears:.I wish I was closer to where he does his tours.But what can we do? Just admire from afar:wub:.This fan edit was cool though:

9 hours ago, phoenixheart said:

Uuuuuh! Are you ever one cranky pixel!!:crazy: There there, @pixelsticks, we'll all make it through.:rolleyes: Just give my info a try and I'm confident you won't be disappointed! www.ondramanice.co and www.dramafans.org have soooo many shows listed from all over Asia, you won't be able to see all of them in several lifetimes...just sayin'^_^ 

There is also http://www.dramaload.se/ all JG dramas are there.Its a legal website.You can watch for free or pay to download the episodes with eng subs.

59 minutes ago, pixelsticks said:

Hahaha... I just read my post again...I hope I didn't sound TOO CRANKY....

I'm like this level of crankysigh onion head

And hoping December will be filled with many LJG "presents"  <<<aka new pics, new videos, fanmeet recaps, casting news, season greeting package??>>>

Lol you are allowed to be cranky and everything in between here when its about JG:D.But I do think he is being extra careful about selecting his next drama.He has finally managed to have a hit drama after 6 long years so he has to keep that momentum going.I do think we will hear something(casting news) in December or January and I notice he always does Spring/Summer dramas.He rarely takes dramas in winter or fall.I wonder if he will do a movie too next year?

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

And HOW many more hours until Ask Us Anything?  <<<and how does one watch it streamed???>>>

Namoo Actors(JG's agency just posted a short vlive/youtube video of the BTS).See what he has to say about his appearance:D on the show.Some kind angels subbed it:

• Like 1