52 minutes ago, glassnokamen said:

IG update :D

I've counted 3 bears + LJG :D 

Btw at first I thought he's smoking... :wacko:

21 hours ago, glassnokamen said:

IG update... Eye of the Tiger :ph34r:

Yum! Boxing! :) I saved that one. :D 

16 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

NEVER!  But I'd love to visit Poland one day.  

Come, come and visit! Esp. Wroclaw, where I live. :D

14 hours ago, astrantia said:

I think this is time about Arang and Satto (2012-2013). I don't know exactly, but have another picture from this series

Oh so I was mistaken. But you may be right - he didn't have this haircut recently. Stupid me.

• Like 6

@parkr1n  Thanks for the photo info!

@glassnokamen You know it's gonna be a huge competition now to be the "first responder" on JG's IG. 

5 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Come, come and visit! Esp. Wroclaw, where I live. :D

Off to google Wroclaw...

I shouldn't be in here...but I just HAD to post this....

Short 60 second one

1:24 first attempt. 

SOLAR ECLIPSE HAPPENING IN MY COUNTRY IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.  I'M PATIENTLY WAITING FOR LEE JOON GI AKA 4TH PRINCE. :wub::D-_-:rolleyes:

• Like 11

If it is yet needed ... Google-translate :)

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000983127&lfrom=twitter

"Gonggil → The Profiler" ... Lee, drama jangreumul gods +

[TV Report = reporter Son Hyo-jung] Lee Jun Ki who is one of the representative actors of Korea. He has a good appearance and action skills, and he has demonstrated his skills in historical dramas and genres. I looked back at the time until Lee Jun Ki, who used to be a pretty man, became an actor he believed and watched.

Lee, who made his debut in 2004, became a stardom in 2005 as a movie 'King of Man'. Lee Joon-ki's role in the drama is the Namsadangdae, Lee Ji-gi sensationalized with a beauty that is more beautiful than a woman and a non-new act. Lee Jun Ki was responsible for 80% of 'King's Man' popularity.

Since then, Lee Jun Ki has become a professional actor in the historical drama. The public road was definitely different from this. Lee Jun Ki shows romance and action mainly in the drama and builds a male image. Starting with SBS 'Iljimae' in 2008, MBC 'Arang Sato' in 2012, KBS2 'Chosun gunner' in 2014, MBC 'Sunbee walking in the night' in 2015 and SBS 'Lovers of the Moon - , Appeared in five works in total. I did the drama series continuously, but Lee changed the acting according to the character, and did not give the viewer a feeling of a deja vu or boredom.

Lee Jung-ki is a historical drama, but in fact, he was first recognized as a performer in genre. Before 'Iljimae', he starred in MBC 'The Time of Dogs and Wolves' in 2007. Lee Jun Ki acted as a revengeful NCI agent Lee Soo Hyun. Unlike before, he unfolds a rough acting, blowing the image of a pretty man.

Afterwards, Lee Jun Ki, who showed his acting career from 2013 MBC 'Two Weeks' to his life, took off his hanbok in four years and returned as a genre. Currently appearing in TV drama 'Criminal Mind' which is aired on tvN. Kim Hyun-jun, who was in charge of Lee Jun-ki, became a profiler after going through a detective at a maneuver. Kim Hyun Joon works hard both in the head and in the body and finds the criminal. His audience, who is just 'Brain Shemam', has been attracted to his charm. First of all, Lee Jun-ki's performance in 'Criminal Mind' is different from the previous one. Lee Joon-gi has played hot-rolled in heroic water mainly for the historical drama. 'Criminal Mind' is a growing period when he becomes a hero. Lee Jun Ki, who proves that he is an actor who cannot substitute in genre through 'Criminal Mind', is expected more.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Nicely done! I esp. love the eclipse effect on Wang So's face - covering him in darkness.

I started to think (again!) about Wang So coming to modern world (he would end up in jail imho - nowadays you can't kill anyone) looking for his Hae Soo. I'm thinking... coming nowadays... killing someone... the police trying to catch him... and then he finds his love and somehow goes back to his times with her. *sigh* :wub:

• Like 7

16 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Nicely done! I esp. love the eclipse effect on Wang So's face - covering him in darkness.

I started to think (again!) about Wang So coming to modern world (he would end up in jail imho - nowadays you can't kill anyone) looking for his Hae Soo. I'm thinking... coming nowadays... killing someone... the police trying to catch him... and then he finds his love and somehow goes back to his times with her. *sigh* :wub:

Hahah I can't take credit for that...the clip is from the actual show!!  And sped up just a bit so it would fit into the 60 second time limit on IG.  

Throw stones at me all you want, but I am kinda ready for Wang So to move on....and find a new love!  But your idea is pretty grand! 

Waiting for the ECLIPSE to start....I completed Episode 7 & 8 Chart sans pictures (because I don't have time to screencap them)

nIaIYKZ.jpg

I'm not sure we will ever see his kitchen (or other rooms) in his apartment. BOO!! So I might count drinking a beer as cooking.  Hahahah

His kick in Episode 8 was a 360 degree one right?  I already gave him credit for the 180 neck kick. 

P.S.  If you want to live stream the eclipse (less than 4 hours to go)...and catch a glimpse of Wang So...   https://eclipse2017.nasa.gov/eclipse-live-stream

• Like 9

1 hour ago, pixelsticks said:

Hahah I can't take credit for that...the clip is from the actual show!!  And sped up just a bit so it would fit into the 60 second time limit on IG.

It doesn't matter it's still cool. Besides you're talented and could do something like that easily. :)

Throw stones at me all you want

Never!

I'm not sure we will ever see his kitchen (or other rooms) in his apartment.

I wish we could. But at least we saw him wearing apron and doing stuff a waiter does.

Btw it's a pity his "family" disappeared after 2nd episode - I thought he'll take care of his "little sister" for the whole show. 

P.S.  If you want to live stream the eclipse (less than 4 hours to go)...and catch a glimpse of Wang So...   https://eclipse2017.nasa.gov/eclipse-live-stream

Thanks!!!

Last night I did something unwise that stressed me like hell so to feel better I rewatched the best scenes of Arang and the magistrate. You don't want to know how many times I watched the moment Eun Oh walk out the door wearing the magistrate clothing. :love:

• Like 6

Well the eclipse was pretty amazing to watch...through a computer screen. :tongue: Where I live, it was about 80% totality so we did get some dimming but some clouds messed with seeing it. 

Wang So had some fun across the USA.  Hopefully someday Lee Joon Gi will as well!

• Like 7

Hi Chingus, log time no see.Coming through with this week's Hyun Joon Parade.So here is to ep 7 and 8 CM Hyun Joon Highlights:

Part 1.Hyun Joon, the sexy profiler(of course he has been consistently sexy from ep 1 but i have to give him for being extra sexy in this ep)

a. looks sexy when sipping a drink and look into his eyes:wub:

tumblr_ouwuodI8b51qc9ehmo2_400.gif

b. looks sexy while holding and talking on the phone(samsung and phone company should pay him well at the end of this drama)

7dV2nHw.gif

c.Makes playing pool look sexy.Those eyes though, so much fire...

LEJoHRX.gif

Spoiler

In summary, looks sexy in every angle and can model any product.phone, beer, shirt watch.

cjGmjmU.gif

• Like 11

Continuation of Hyun Joon Parade. Ep7 and Ep8 highlights:

Part 2: Hyun Joon, the pretty/cute profiler

a. visual aesthetic. ok who ever did his makeup did a good job with the highlighting and contouring.His nose and lips look extra pretty.Imagine tracing your finger from the beginning of his nose bridge, all the way to the top of his lips.That bit where it kind of deeps into a small v-shape...also white shirt-wearing Hyun Joon is the best:wub:.He is rocking them to a T.

tumblr_ouwuodI8b51qc9ehmo3_400.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ouuyfcLpHL1v9bs9yo1_400.gif

b. He looks just as gorgeous in black too.

SwLqdsO.gif

c. He is such a cinnamon roll.Please dont torture him too much writer-nims.I mean just look at him:

gb8x910.gif

• Like 9

Last but not least.Some Hyun Joon/Joon GI BTS fun;highlights..

a. lol even JG himself cant get over wang so;look at him channeling the "wang so stare":

tumblr_ouvox0Aqbd1vem8apo5_400.gif

How to prepare for an action scene;

b.kick and kick some more

tumblr_ouvox0Aqbd1vem8apo3_400.gif

c.complete the warm up with the body roll

tumblr_ouvox0Aqbd1vem8apo4_400.gif

All credit for gifs goes to the original owner

• Like 10

Seriously a lot to backread!!!

On 18/8/2017 at 4:35 PM, glassnokamen said:

Got it!!! I'll try my best!!!! 

i’m so happy you’re taking the challange! I can´t wait for more of you trying your best!!!! :D

On 18/8/2017 at 11:28 PM, pixelsticks said:

Yes we are!

I think @zi4r might be the best one to ask.  But I don't think it hurts to search criminal minds, lee joon gi, view the videos and hit LIKE on the red heart.  Especially on CM days. 

Say it ain't so!  We still have 12 episodes to go.  Keep the faith! And can I count BTS videos?  Because if I can..then we've got Parkouring with JG's latest IG.  As for the glass pane, I don't think it was the mechanic to the car window...and I hope we will see that scene in CM. But I dunno.  Maybe it will be another JG IG movie. 

Oh HJ was quite lovely in cream. ^_^ It was just that split second look while he was sitting in his recliner and looking at the tv. I thought I saw something there...like a glance of evil...a bit....but I am probably reading too much into the low light in his eyes. Maybe he was just exhausted! 

Even this one with socks and slides?  And a furry jacket?  :tongue:

While looking for poodle jacket photo...I came across this photo I had not seen before. 

Jean jacket...nice haircut.  Where is this from? 

well I’ll try to keep the faith and believe in our Director’s List.And I guess we can count JG’s IG as a last resort. Lol. Thank you so much for the updated chart!!

I understand what you meant when talking about JG glance of evil, but I don´t thinks it´s evil but darkness and a heavy heart. He’s always trying to do his best but all his tragedies must have caused a lot of pain, even if he doesn´t show it! You don´t have a wall  of pictures at home (mirroring the reapers one, btw) and not have your dark moments…. And he rocks socks, slides and furry jacket! (that photoshoot was one of my faves!) that jean jacket picture I haven’t seen it before. I loooove his looks in it. :wub:

I have to ask..... Are JG-Angel soompians secretly writing articles now? Cuz I read that article quoted in the tweet... and it sounded like it's written by one of us here. The author was fan-girling all the way! They even talk about JG's muscle & veins on the arms, and how he is such a sexy macho man. (That much amount of fixation on sexy arms....... hmm...... sounds like @antoniaclamens to me!) 

@zi4r I don´t write  Korean articles… I wish I do. LJG would have the best coverage and all his good points (ie: everything about him, sexy arms included) would receive full justice.. BTW i wasn´t crazy about his arms until i saw them in his Seoul Encore FM. He might be thin, but his body is so toned... and his arms... i'm just speechless :wub::wub:

On 19/8/2017 at 0:34 AM, zi4r said:

Now, fan stuff.

We've talked about Soo-hyun/Kay vs Hyun-junHere's the cuter version. ^_^

And here's comparison with Jung-woo (My Girl).

Here's JG fan-cam that made me bawl my eyes out yesterday. So beautiful.

(I'm usually not so emo. But there's been a lot of changes in my RL.... so yeah.... my hormones are all messed up.)

I'm so jelly jelly again. Such lucky fans. I can't imagine how it feels like to see him smile & wave at me like that. Sigh...... I was on a high for like a week straight after one JG hand-grab in a chaotic mess in SG airport. If I get to see him like this in a more up-close & personal situation like this, I might just die of heart-attack. (But it'll be such a happy death!)

Trend calculation is an art-form that we'll never get a full privy to. But yes, searches, clicks, shares & comments all do count. I usually just search and g-translate, and start clicking on any remotely interesting looking articles just to scan through. And watch the vids & stuff.

I was comparing both shooting scenes with my sister, and as much as i loved his looks in TBDW, he looks better now. After much debating we decided it must be the yellow glasses! they're so cool!!!! Dearest you're so lucky to have a hand grab! i env you so much!!! thank you for the info about naver searchs... and cheer up!!! hope your hormones get in control soon!!! :heart:

On 18/8/2017 at 10:10 PM, LyraYoo said:

And not discounting all the ladies who were hit by his deadly charm dead onion head

Complete article 

Edit : The list was released in 2012. It included all celebrities who enlisted for military service since 2010

*just sneaks in once again *  steal onion head

Thank you so much for the links!!! love his military looks sadly i wasn´t following him at that time!!!

On 19/8/2017 at 3:24 AM, NoonaE said:

@zi4r yes, I'm back here! hahaha thank goodness Soompi has been kind to me so I could sign in and post comment successfully lol. I've been trying to catch up with Criminal Minds... been downloading the episodes but haven't got time to watch, I feel so bad after seeing great stuffs you guys have been posting here lol.

I'll try to be active as much as I can before the new semester starts early next month. I have 5 classes to teach but I'm glad that one of them is an Undergrad 'Creative Writing' course, maybe I'll assign my students to write a drama critic on 'CM' US Version and 'CM' Korean Version lol.

Have a good weekend, fellow JG angels here! :wub:

Please do!!! and then tell us about it!! :lol:

On 19/8/2017 at 3:35 AM, cedarwood said:

:love: He was protecting Nana, I see. And he did that in a v. manly way. :wub:

@antoniaclamens admit it. :D

Btw he changed into masculine and sexy but he didn't stop being beautiful.

I already admited it!!! there's nothing wrong with that. i'm a shameless JG's fangirl :wink: and yes he's masculine and sexy and still beautiful!!!

On 19/8/2017 at 6:58 AM, glassnokamen said:

IG update... Eye of the Tiger :ph34r:

:ph34r:

lol. it was so good!!! can't wait for next IG video :tongue:

On 19/8/2017 at 8:30 AM, Lynn11 said:

Does the man want us to focus on the drama or not?! Having more and more difficulty in focusing on the drama  as the esp proceeds if all we could do is to focus on him and :wub: Can't follow the story. He is not helping with so many updates that we literally drool over the beauty. :blush:Keep it coming. Can't focus when he shows up in the drama. Just keep looking at him.

Me too... that's why i watch raw so i can focus on him :love:

On 19/8/2017 at 1:41 PM, astrantia said:

I think this is time about Arang and Satto (2012-2013). I don't know exactly, but have another picture from this series

This picture could be from anytime, if you said it's from 2016 or 2017 i would believe it. he doesn´t age...

On 19/8/2017 at 4:05 PM, pixelsticks said:

Wang So "Creepy" <<huh>> moments:huh: - Boy...did they edit it to make him kinda scary....and the music...I don't know if to laugh or what? It really gets wonky at the end.   Cause it's so not Wang So...but man...if you took some of his stuff out of context...you could see how he'd be a great sexy bad guy. 

Not sure what to think about the video... some scenes weren´t creepy at all even taken out of context. but yes i want to see him as a sexy bad guy!!!

On 19/8/2017 at 4:48 PM, parkr1n said:

These photos are from Episode J Season 2 (spring). It was realised at April 2013. There are really cool photos of JG in these magazine, but sharing is not allowed. 

Please tell me why sharing is not allowed?

On 20/8/2017 at 3:06 AM, glassnokamen said:

IG update :D

This is the translation privided by @haniiiii to what JG and Yoo-Sun write under the picture

Yoo-Sun commented this Joon Gi's IG update and wrote: 1st. But JG responded: No no, 7th. :tongue:  Maybe next time- And she replied: It goes really fast here, in a blink of one's eye. I will take a challenge next time. 

cause she was indeed the 7th person who commented, not the 1st one what she thought. JG fans are fast haha

ohhh loving all his insta updates!!! but i'm greedy so i want more. thank you so much for always keeping us updated!!!

On 20/8/2017 at 3:33 AM, Lynn11 said:

:heart:

Thanks for sharing!!!!

On 20/8/2017 at 4:04 AM, cedarwood said:

I've counted 3 bears + LJG :D 

Btw at first I thought he's smoking... :wacko:

Me too. lol

On 20/8/2017 at 9:52 AM, pixelsticks said:

@parkr1n  Thanks for the photo info!

@glassnokamen You know it's gonna be a huge competition now to be the "first responder" on JG's IG. 

Off to google Wroclaw...

Short 60 second one

1:24 first attempt. 

SOLAR ECLIPSE HAPPENING IN MY COUNTRY IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS.  I'M PATIENTLY WAITING FOR LEE JOON GI AKA 4TH PRINCE. :wub::D-_-:rolleyes:

Amazing work.. so good. in my country we had a partial eclipse (50%) i tried to takes pictures but failed. all the time i couldn´t stopthinking of wang so...

On 20/8/2017 at 4:07 PM, cedarwood said:

I need season 2 or a movie. i need wang so in modern time. pleaseeeeeeeee

10 hours ago, cedarwood said:

Btw it's a pity his "family" disappeared after 2nd episode - I thought he'll take care of his "little sister" for the whole show. 

Last night I did something unwise that stressed me like hell so to feel better I rewatched the best scenes of Arang and the magistrate. You don't want to know how many times I watched the moment Eun Oh walk out the door wearing the magistrate clothing. :love:

I feel the same...i still want to see the family again. i insist we need the whole team eating at the restaurant! btw i'm planing to watch arang again, as soon as CM ends. I'm missing Sato

2 hours ago, pixelsticks said:

Well the eclipse was pretty amazing to watch...through a computer screen. :tongue: Where I live, it was about 80% totality so we did get some dimming but some clouds messed with seeing it. 

Wang So had some fun across the USA.  Hopefully someday Lee Joon Gi will as well!

You're wang so across USA collection is awesome. and you are crazy fun!!! love it!!! the one in the swimming pool is priceless. :joy:

It was a long post. to finish it let me say i missed the last official stills update... http://program.tving.com/tvn/tvncriminalminds/9/Board/List?page=1

how can i miss this:

E4VXZWWWUOS6C9356D2Q_1024x0.JPG

• Like 8

I spent so much time in my last post that i almost missed these:

1 hour ago, Linda Gunawan said:

JG also can do full round splitting :D It's from minute 1:44. He never cease to amaze me :) enjoy!!

He's amazing! jaw dropping!!!:love: thank you so much for sharing. wish it was subbed!!!

1 hour ago, violina said:

Hi Chingus, log time no see.Coming through with this week's Hyun Joon Parade.So here is to ep 7 and 8 CM Hyun Joon Highlights:

Part 1.Hyun Joon, the sexy profiler(of course he has been consistently sexy from ep 1 but i have to give him for being extra sexy in this ep)

a. looks sexy when sipping a drink and look into his eyes:wub:

b. looks sexy while holding and talking on the phone(samsung and phone company should pay him well at the end of this drama)

c.Makes playing pool look sexy.Those eyes though, so much fire...

Hide contents

In summary, looks sexy in every angle and can model any product.phone, beer, shirt watch.

Agreeeeeeeeeeee

34 minutes ago, violina said:

Continuation of Hyun Joon Parade. Ep7 and Ep8 highlights:

Part 2: Hyun Joon, the pretty/cute profiler

a. visual aesthetic. ok who ever did his makeup did a good job with the highlighting and contouring.His nose and lips look extra pretty.Imagine tracing your finger from the beginning of his nose bridge, all the way to the top of his lips.That bit where it kind of deeps into a small v-shape...also white shirt-wearing Hyun Joon is the best:wub:.He is rocking them to a T.

Hide contents

b. He looks just as gorgeous in black too.

c. He is such a cinnamon roll.Please dont torture him too much writer-nims.I mean just look at him:

What did you do to me? now i can't get the image out of my mind! how am i to sleep tonight??

24 minutes ago, violina said:

Last but not least.Some Hyun Joon/Joon GI BTS fun;highlights..

a. lol even JG himself cant get over wang so;look at him channeling the "wang so stare":

How to prepare for an action scene;

b.kick and kick some more

c.complete the warm up with the body roll

All credit for gifs goes to the original owner

Loving the CM gif parade!!!! please keep it coming!!!!

• Like 6