Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

48 minutes ago, hiluna said:

Unless the contract specifically says that he cannot be dating, his status remains single until he is married, this is the legal definition of "single" so no rules broken. Oops, I am late with this response, just read earlier thread about contracts lol :tongue:

Hi hiluna I do agree with you - Celebrities are usually carefully spelled out in a very detailed contract for every work they do. These types of representation agreements vary (and of course the bigger the celeb the more negotiating power he or she has with the agent and vice versa) but much of the information there are standard clauses which appear in every contract. Here are three of the most important clauses found find in celebrity agent contract: Term. This is the length of the contract. / Pay. This is the income the celebrity will be receiving. / Coverage. A coverage clause will detail areas of employment that the celebrity will do such as garnering work for commercials, television, film, theater, speaking engagements, or reality TV. In the ruthless world of entertainment, written, iron-clad contracts are important for all parties. Contracts are drafted and reviewed again and again by celebrity lawyers. / Specific termination rights.  This is to easily terminate a relationship with a celebrity if his or her behavior does not align with the brand’s image or may offend its customer base.  All celebrity contracts have this clause in one form or another. :lol:

• Like 6

Lee Joon Gi, Moon Chae Won Confirmed To Join All-Star Cast For Korean Version of 'Criminal Minds'

lee-joon-gi.jpg

"Scarlet Heart Ryeo" star Lee Joon Gi and "The Good Doctor" actress Moon Chae Won have reportedly accepted roles for tVN's "Criminal Minds" Korean remake. This came amid months of negotiations with the two sought after actors who have been in talks for the series since January and February this year.

According to  Naver report, Lee Joon Gi was initially offered the role in January along with actress Kim Ah Joong. While the Resident Evil: The Final Chapter actor accepted the role after reviewing the offer, Kim Ah Joong declined the part which was offered to Moon Chae Won in February. It was recently reported by the same publication that the actress has agreed to join the all-star cast for the crime procedural drama.

Also among the actors who have recently signed on for the cast are Jo Hyun Joo, Lee Sun Bin, Kim Young-chul, Yoo Sun, and Ko Yoon, a solid casting of veteran actors that immediately elevates the level of the upcoming Korean crime procedural. The original series, which is aired on American network CBS and is currently on its 12th season, is an ensemble drama that revolves around a group of criminal profilers who use criminal psychology to solve cases.

The Korean version is expected to follow the formula of the successful series closely as its Korean creators -- Next Entertainment World and Taewon Entertainment have pledged to work closely with the American team to ensure that the Asian version will remain faithful to the American series while it tries to adopt its content to the Korean market.

The rights to the series, which was acquired from ABC and Disney Media productions last year seeks to premiere this July for its first season, Kdramapal reported. The first season is expected to complete the filming of Season 1 prior to airing on tVN.

© Copyright 2016 KpopStarz.com. All Rights Reserved.

• Like 9

22 hours ago, junejungki said:

K nets fans are totally hypocrites bunch. They wanted someone who is innocent,goody two shoes artists. This is entertainment industry. hello!! those are weak will be trample on. Especially the innocent one. Just face the reality. goody two shoes and innocent person have no place in entertainment world.

This.

Spoiler

This is why actors like Won Bin are failing to make a comeback.They have set an unrealistic high moral standard for him.They have put him on such a high pedestral that if he ever shattered their fantasy and make a human mistake.His image would be demolished beyond repair.And it baffles me when they accuse him of rejecting movie offers and calling him lazy and not doing what he claims to be his main profession (acting)which I think is kinda true but I don't blame him.They can't see that they are the problem.They are the reason he is holding back.

I actually respect those artists who have refused to conform to the "goody twos image" when that is not really who they are.People can see right through it when you are faking it and respond even much more harshly when it's discovered that that is not in their core personality.Also how exhausting it must be to live that way when you are not just an artist/entertainer but also a human.

I feel like that that image is especially crafted to shield themselves from netizen criticism.But netizens are fickle, once you have messed up, they won't remember the good you have done and will haunt you to infinity just for that perceived flaw.doesnt mean we should be shielding those who break the law, those or commit serious moral issues.

I believe an inherently good person is a good person, whether you put up that good two image or not,  the majority sensible people not only fans will recognise that.Even if you occasionally make minor mistakes and expose your flaws or behave in a way that is slightly eccentric or deviates just a little from established cultural norms.It doesn't change the fact that your talent is your talent and no one can take that away from you.If you consistently work on delivering your best.People will still hold a healthy amount of respect for you.

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, violina said:

@willenette is this source reliable.For the latest criminal minds news?

*** Why? It appears as reliable to me. Its writers & staff names appear credible.  It's more like a news site than a blog.  I've never had a problem cross-referencing its articles and it seems to be true. 

• Like 5

15 hours ago, jade715 said:

'Joseon Gunman' interview from a 2015 Japanese magazine. JG's brief POV about relationships.

Credit: ig

Hi jade, thanks for sharing this. What Lee Jun Ki also said about her is “she’s a bright and warm person who understands my many parts and sympathizes with me.” Oh, he’s so in-love, right? So, why his fans turn their back on him – it’s because for having been “fake” on TV? But, his true fans know that he’s candid and truthful to his fans off-cam. Isn't this more important? :(

• Like 9

I checked joongi's weibo for the first time in a month and i'm suprised to see he went down to 16950000 followers approximately, like wow. He lost quite a lot, it's suprising that he loses fans for such a silly reason but at least only his true angels are left now. Criminal minds is three months away:o it so close yet it feels so far away.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ohgee said:

I checked joongi's weibo for the first time in a month and i'm suprised to see he went down to 16950000 followers approximately, like wow. He lost quite a lot, it's suprising that he loses fans for such a silly reason but at least only his true angels are left now. Criminal minds is three months away:o it so close yet it feels so far away.

Hi ohgee, oh, I feel sad & bad knowing this. Poor him that his life is scrutinized and sensationalized since then. I hope people let him get on with his life. :(

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ohgee said:

How many followers were there before?Lol funny how instagram is roughly the same though.I mean some have obviously unfollowed but it doesn't seem to be that huge.I think most of the ones who have left are the ones who recently joined.Anyway, I still feel he has significant support. He will be ok.

@LyraYooBy the way is someone lobbying for viki to get licensing rights for criminal minds?I really really want to watch it on viki.How can we help? I really can't stand Dramafever.I don't want to watch it on random websites where annoying gambling and game ads pop up ruining the watching experience, or broken links if ep is in parts, delayed or poor translation of eng sub.Or having to watch it in poor quality when every other legit website is showing it in HD after all cast is hot and type of cinematography and genre will be cool and sleek.

Most of all I love viki for its live comment section.The fangirling, ranting, sarcastic reactions to scenes etc etc. I feel we need to get to work soon with this so we can be ahead of the game.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, violina said:

This.

Reveal hidden contents

This is why actors like Won Bin are failing to make a comeback.They have set an unrealistic high moral standard for him.They have put him on such a high pedestral that if he ever shattered their fantasy and make a human mistake.His image would be demolished beyond repair.And it baffles me when they accuse him of rejecting movie offers and calling him lazy and not doing what he claims to be his main profession (acting)which I think is kinda true but I don't blame him.They can't see that they are the problem.They are the reason he is holding back.

I actually respect those artists who have refused to conform to the "goody twos image" when that is not really who they are.People can see right through it when you are faking it and respond even much more harshly when it's discovered that that is not in their core personality.Also how exhausting it must be to live that way when you are not just an artist/entertainer but also a human.

I feel like that that image is especially crafted to shield themselves from netizen criticism.But netizens are fickle, once you have messed up, they won't remember the good you have done and will haunt you to infinity just for that perceived flaw.doesnt mean we should be shielding those who break the law, those or commit serious moral issues.

I believe an inherently good person is a good person, whether you put up that good two image or not,  the majority sensible people not only fans will recognise that.Even if you occasionally make minor mistakes and expose your flaws or behave in a way that is slightly eccentric or deviates just a little from established cultural norms.It doesn't change the fact that your talent is your talent and no one can take that away from you.If you consistently work on delivering your best.People will still hold a healthy amount of respect for you.

I know right?? Artists are human like you and me. I dont understand the expectation to keep goody two shoes or innocent image. They are like us with flaws, they make mistake. Have you heard about certain artists become national sister, brother or whatsoever?? I feel sorry for them because they carry huge burden when the artists got this title. I think IU and Suzy once got this national sister title or something I cant remember. Expectation are high for them with this title. 

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I am a long time Lee Joon Gi fan but I'm just a lurker here. Today, I decided to cheer everyone up seeing how things are not going so well for LJG. The public will eventually forget about it because they will see how minute this scandal is compared to what LJG has to offer in terms of acting! He will once again prove that he's worthy of praise and recognition with his upcoming drama, Criminal Minds. Let's stay strong and ignore the negativity! 

• Like 14

@Lynn11 I seem to remember that outfit and cup from some fan photos of behind the venue while he was getting ready for his first fan meets in early December.  

Thanks for the positivity @naza07! And welcome!

I do think some normalcy needs to be started again and I do hope that JG will post a "getting ready" video or pic on his IG like he has done in the past for most of the fan meets.  Let's get back to business!

I haven't seen @lisethvr on here for a bit.  I miss her accurate and detailed JG info.  

I do understand where you are coming from @ohgee, but looking at the big picture...it is just a 1 digit percentage drop of fans. I have been watching his IG followers and his averages are still doing well.

JGIGfollowersApril112017_zpsfr8uutii.jpg

I grabbed this earlier yesterday (during the 11th tally) and his daily averages are holding.  

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, ohgee said:

@pixelsticks I'm talking about weibo, are u also referring to weibo? the pic ur referring to is the one i have posted the link to.

@glassnokamen here it is. i made sure to get a screenshot hehe. He looks so skinny now, never seen him this skinny. Just bones btw this was today.

http://i67.-/33z4u8j.png

did you post a wrong link? i cant seem to view the pic haha 

• Like 1