Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

Guest proudme

Peace everyone.... Is it true he isn't nominated? I guess it isn't a suprise at all. Well he maybe nominated in other categories but chances of winning is impossible. SBS has a big loss in ML, they are one of the distributor and not the producer of the drama. I really dream that this year he will get his 1st daesang award, but due to the rating it won't happen. Maybe next year, he will have it but I want to push him in movie industry rather choosing for another drama. His look now is a bit pretty boy image, I like to see him more in a mature and masculine look that right for his age. Marathoning the last 4 ep of ML is a torture and frustating, it is rush but the emotion *sob*. To cure my heart I need to watch action anime. 

13 hours ago, junejungki said:

oh!! Man!! That's very short. So when is the next episode coming out? Where can I watch this web drama? 

Hi junejungki, next EP (EP2) is coming out on Thursday/ 10am via broadcast network : NAVER  tvcast for (10) EPs. Broadcast period from : Dec 5 to Jan 5, 2017 every Mon & Thurs.  :P

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

I hope you're right

I hope the love of so many fans (the old and new ones) will offset this injustice for him. Maybe he already knows if he will win any award or not. Unfortunately the damage was done even by some of his fans when they decided to boycott the drama. (this was posted in main Moon Lovers thread and It doesn't matter if it was about an episode or about the whole drama). I wish for him to pass well over this and not to upset him too much and focus on his future project. He is in the drama industry for so many years, so I think he knows how unfair is their system of awards sometimes.

I couldn't agree with you more, I hope he stay happy by immersing himself in the joy that his FM bring to him... 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Hi junejungki, next EP (EP2) is coming out on Thursday/ 10am via broadcast network : NAVER  tvcast for (10) EPs. Broadcast period from : Dec 5 to Jan 5, 2017 every Mon & Thurs.  :P

TQ for the details. Cant wait to see the next episode . 

• Like 1

7 First Kisses first episode introduces potential boyfriend #1 Lee Joon Ki

d1a9f7bd-59e1-4b29-862b-87da5e5d2e81.jpg

The first episode of “7 First Kisses”, the star-studded mini web drama produced by Lotte Duty Free, is here! As you may have already seen in the teaser posted last week, “Goddess of multiple fates” Choi Ji Woo grants dating-inexperienced shop employee Min Soo Jin (Lee Cho Hee) an opportunity to date some of South Korea’s most in-demand leading men. She’ll be deciding between these seven: “Mr. Perfect” Lee Joon Ki "sexy secret agent” Ji Chang Wook, “romantic boss” Park Hae Jin, “rich family’s innocent son” TaecYeon(2PM), “charming student” Kai (EXO), “nation’s most beloved actor” Lee Jong Suk, and “free spirit traveler” Lee Minho.

Read more here

https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-first-kisses-first-episode-introduces-potential-boyfriend-1-lee-joon-gi/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, junejungki said:

Ep 2 still hv LJG. They will go for a date. Plus, who she will choose?? Maybe LJG?

junejungki, thanks for the info - I'm curious who's the man she's going to choose later on.................. I can’t wait for this one. LJK is rocking with his visuals so far from those still cuts that I've seen..... :P

• Like 5

5 hours ago, MAROSA_JIN said:

====================

Lee Joon Ki performing Twice's "TT" is the best thing you'll see today!

At his recent fan meeting in Seoul, Lee Joon Ki delighted the audience with his own special version of Twice's hit song "TT". Not only was he super adorable, but he completely owned the performance and nailed all the dance moves. I bet he could easily perform alongside Twice themselves!

Check out his amazing skills below

What do you think of Lee Joon Ki's dance moves? Are you impressed? Share your thoughts below!

https://www.dramafever.com/pt/news/lee-joon-ki-performing-twices-tt-is-the-best-thing-youll-see-today/

===============

Lee Jun Ki cutely performs TWICE's 'TT' at his concert

By alim17

Awww!  Over the weekend, actor Lee Jun Ki held his '2016 Lee Jun Ki Asia Tour Concert Thank You' at the Divine Hall of Sangmyung Art Center!

During this event, he wore a pink-and-gray striped sweater and distressed jeans on stage to perform TWICE's "TT"!  Perhaps he was embarrassed because he was awkward at first, but then, as the song started and he got really into it, he showed off skills and aegyo that could earn him a spot in the girl group!

Watch his cute performance above.

Allkpop

Hi MAROSA_JIN, thanks for sharing this. Awww..... LJK dances so gracefully & well. He looks so CUTE performing that. He will do anything for his fans, huh? – I’ve never seen him dance a girl group dance. I can't stop smiling while I'm watching the clip! :D

• Like 11

No official word from SBS yet. And that article from naver, is it credible enough? Was so happy when the first tweet mentioning about his nomination came out and now I feel floored. I will just wait official annoucement from SBS for now. Thinking it over, if only MLSHR was broadcast on MBC, LJG could have better chance and probably the ratings could be better since SBS is very well-known to have some sort of "sageuk curse".

• Like 9

1 hour ago, elisluvgeunscouple said:

He just u

The same video as namoo actors posted before

Love his voice. :heart::love:

54 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Can't imagine what the girl must be feeling LOL 

She's one lucky girl.  I was never that lucky. Never got a chance to meet or hug my favourite artists. 

• Like 9