Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

1 hour ago, sosooyah19 said:
  Hide contents

for some reason, i dont like his hair here..... but his face..... :heart:

The same here. I don't like the hair - both the colour and the styling. It's like the hair is too thick on top but too thin at the bottom. Thankfully Lee Joon Gi is gorgeous that he could afford bad styling. 

• Like 10

10 hours ago, gallevi said:

His smile is a gift from heavens:heart:

Episodes would be short since it's a web drama but I'm pretty sure I will end up watching each of them for at least 3h because I will have to pause every 2 minutes in order to not die from heart palpitations or sth. 

Hi gallevi, this is too good to be true as a usual drama having a star-studded cast such as this. All your biases in one drama, what more can you ask for? It’s a jaw-dropping cast. Prepare to die with the Magnificent 7 – hahaha - wow what a handsome richard simmons cast. This drama is going to be interesting! The female lead is so lucky! I can't believe this amazing cast... :P

should really watch joseon gunman asap... looked so fine in here...

Hi sosooyah, find time to watch this good drama. Long before "Joseon Gunman" actually aired, I was already chomping at the bit for the show to hurry up and air already, mostly because of its stylish & gorgeous posters & of course, it has LJK in it. I mean, just look at the posters once again. The posters are so freaking gorgeous. Here, I couldn’t wait to see him be all edgy and kickass as a rebel gunman.   I was so ready for the show to blow me away with its greatness.  Well, I didn't regret watching this drama since it remained a solid watch throughout. Of course, it's not perfect, there were some flaws. Just like SIG, Lee Jun Ki tends to rock in period dramas. It does not disappoint because sageuk Lee Jun Ki wielding a gun really is nicely badass. This drama has NICE cinematography.  It's excellent and quite a feast for the eyes. The beautiful cinematography shows up often throughout the show, almost always in a different form, like the underwater shots - really lovely. Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi share a nicely sparky chemistry that made them very fun to watch together. :P

• Like 12

19 hours ago, Irisz said:

Hi Everyone!

I agree, looking at those photos everyone can tell that he looked sad and lost in thought, but I have to admit that I like these kind of photos of him. He looks more real and I wouldn't want him to fake a smile if he doesn't feel like it's needed. 

We of course, have no idea what was he truly thinking about, but let's hope that he is okay and someone cherish him in his life.

I know him for a long time now, but I don't think that I'll ever know him for real. I can see him through his roles but it's different. He has to act no matter how he feels or what he has to deal with wherever he goes. He has a beautiful personality but who knows how he feels about being himself after a while.

I also would like him to take a rest, but working is also a method to get away with sg you don't want to face yet. I believe that he is using his roles to deal better with the real world and the real LJK sometimes. Aren't we all watching dramas to feel better?

Anyway, let's see how this web drama goes, unfortunately I couldn't get myself to finish Moon Lovers, I've lost it around ep 12 I think. It was still very memorable to watch it, but very painful to finish it sooner.

Sorry for re-entering this forum time to time and sharing my thoughts, but no matter what, after a while I always look for him and sort of worrying about him. I so wanna hear him getting married and have kids, win the Daesang.. etc. I so want him to get what he deserves for a long time now.  

Hi Irisz, they’re planning in killing me with all the swooning! Can’t even imagine what the casting budget was for this. .....I want to watch this – But, I wonder how to get to watch it, huh? Lucky girl.......... :P

• Like 8

7 hours ago, lyserose said:

The same here. I don't like the hair - both the colour and the styling. It's like the hair is too thick on top but too thin at the bottom. Thankfully Lee Joon Gi is gorgeous that he could afford bad styling. 

yes your right... his face saved it (even if he shaved his hair).... his hair on normal days suits him, i dont know why it was cut right at the side and as if his hair was like in an anime.. hahaha

• Like 6

Oh Gosh, i know about Lee Joon Gi since king and clown and Iljimae, but i never watch his drama before because many of them was saeguk LOL

His first drama i watch was Scarlet heart, even i late, my sister have offer me that drama since beginning but i reject them because i never watch Lee Jun Ki before and the lead female was IU ( i have watch her drama before but not really good ) . After that drama finish, and many of fans spread about the ending in social media, i have interest to watch it. and now I'M IN LOVE with JOONGI !!!! :w00t::w00t: ahhahahaha

I think His "aura" change so much, i think now he more approachable and warm ( i can't describe it, but the feeling is more warm )

after finish Scarlett, i do a drama marathon LOL - from Arang magistrate - Scholar Night - 2 weeks !!!! my mom always yelled at me because until midnight i'm still watch drama on my phone ahahahahha

now i'm waiting for his lotte drama !!!!

• Like 14

@boohoIt was the same with me friend. I skipped all of his dramas because sageuks seemed boring to me. But then I stumbled upon SH and now I'm hooked.^_^

yes your right... his face saved it (even if he shaved his hair).... his hair on normal days suits him, i dont know why it was cut right at the side and as if his hair was like in an anime.. hahaha

Exactly, he looks best with more natural hairstyle, whether it's his hair or clothes black sure suits him the best.

I just loved his hair here:love:

990824525_FdIkeQVr_3.jpg

3076695799_TN0eGvP6_BZ8A4802-12.jpg

• Like 15

14 hours ago, willenette said:

All your biases in one drama, what more can you ask for? It’s a jaw-dropping cast. Prepare to die with the Magnificent 7

So true. But I'm so lame... I'll focus the more on one guy (you'll never guess which one :P). 

14 hours ago, willenette said:

sageuk Lee Jun Ki wielding a gun really is nicely badass.

Plus that movement he did with the gun... I was melting whenever he did that...

And I mean THAT move:

LeeJunKi_JoseonGunman_BTS_bc2_zpsb914b15

I'd never think that doing stuff like this can be so sexy.

The drama kicks richard simmons and Joon Gi... well... do I need to say more? :wub: He looked so stylish in suits (and so sexy when he kept his hands in his pockets - he did that almost all the time) and was such a badass in disguise when he was a mysterious shooter.

Just talking about the drama made me think about rewatching it.

13 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Scholar Who Walks the Night VS  Moon lovers:Scarlet Heart Ryeo

The second video is too much fast-slow-fast-slow-fast-slow - I don't know how to say that. 

And Scholar... ok it may be just me but this drama, although both Joon Gi and Yoo Bi were fully dressed, has some moments that are so... can't find better word for that - erotic. You know - they don't undress themselves, they kiss a lot, sure, but they didn't neet to, sometimes they were only staring... and those were those moments. Rawr! Joon Gi sure knows how to look at a woman in special way. :wub:

7 hours ago, booho said:

After that drama finish, and many of fans spread about the ending in social media, i have interest to watch it. and now I'M IN LOVE with JOONGI !!!! :w00t::w00t: ahhahahaha

Ha! You're totally his!

5 hours ago, gallevi said:

I skipped all of his dramas because sageuks seemed boring to me. But then I stumbled upon SH and now I'm hooked.^_^

Joon Gi is the right person to show people that saeguks are actually really good dramas. Right now I even prefer saeguks...

• Like 18

12 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Irisz, they’re planning in killing me with all the swooning! Can’t even imagine what the casting budget was for this. .....I want to watch this – But, I wonder how to get to watch it, huh? Lucky girl.......... :P

I don't think it's even a real drama. It looks like an extended advert for Lotte Duty Free.  Because it bears the word 'Lotte', it is as good as all Lotte brands are being endorsed such as Lotte Hotel, Lotte World, Lotte Cinema, Lotteria.. and all other Lotte's.  With how huge Lotte is, surely it has the power and means to pay big bucks for these bigs stars.

@cedarwoodI have been obssessed with LJG lately and even watching all his army video. I just came across this one KFN (Korean Force Network - I guess) documentary about Lee Joon Gi in the military; he actually achieved equivalent to a marksman in his gun shooting training. 

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, missmaudy said:

I have been obssessed with LJG lately and even watching all his army video. I just came across this one KFN (Korean Force Network - I guess) documentary about Lee Joon Gi in the military; he actually achieved equivalent to a marksman in his gun shooting training. 

I know. :) It's actually a bit scary. ;) 

• Like 8

20 hours ago, booho said:

Oh Gosh, i know about Lee Joon Gi since king and clown and Iljimae, but i never watch his drama before because many of them was saeguk LOL

His first drama i watch was Scarlet heart, even i late, my sister have offer me that drama since beginning but i reject them because i never watch Lee Jun Ki before and the lead female was IU ( i have watch her drama before but not really good ) . After that drama finish, and many of fans spread about the ending in social media, i have interest to watch it. and now I'M IN LOVE with JOONGI !!!! :w00t::w00t: ahhahahaha

I think His "aura" change so much, i think now he more approachable and warm ( i can't describe it, but the feeling is more warm )

after finish Scarlett, i do a drama marathon LOL - from Arang magistrate - Scholar Night - 2 weeks !!!! my mom always yelled at me because until midnight i'm still watch drama on my phone ahahahahha

now i'm waiting for his lotte drama !!!!

Question is, is there anyone watching "Scarlet Heart" and not falling in love with Lee Joon Gi? Even my 60 years old Mom admitted that she fell in love with Wang So (LOL) because of the magic that transpired by LJG - not only for his beyond ethereally gorgeous look but also phenomenal acting.

Browsing Youtube and there we have it, flooded of videos of Wang So and I am not complaining, proving that almost none is immune of his charm. Lee Joon Gi's beautiful visage is in a totally different league than any K-actors around. 

• Like 17

4 hours ago, lyserose said:

Question is, is there anyone watching "Scarlet Heart" and not falling in love with Lee Joon Gi? Even my 60 years old Mom admitted that she fell in love with Wang So (LOL) because of the magic that transpired by LJG - not only for his beyond ethereally gorgeous look but also phenomenal acting.

I read some article, it say that at first LJG pesimist to take Wang So Role, because he must act with popular and young actor, he feels that he already "old" compare to them. But after we watch SH, What i can say is, Scarlet Heart drama was saved by LJG <<< if not i will drop this drama in ep 5 :vicx::vicx:

I didn't look down to other actor, all of them doing well, but LJG stole the spotlight, he makes Wang So character "Alive", and my favourite was from ep 18 - 20, when wang so become "gwangjong" LOL, LJG can portarit the evil side really well 

• Like 17

On 11/29/2016 at 6:38 AM, lisethvr said:

Scholar Who Walks the Night VS  Moon lovers:Scarlet Heart Ryeo

Both dramas were good. And in both LJG has been phenomenal. But as Wang So/GJ, LJG had to express a wider range of emotions and feelings. And he did it very well. In Moon Lovers I saw some expressions on his face wich I've not seen in his previously dramas. His silence pain tight my heart and it impressed me more than his loud crying. Also anger and threat, sadness and love, a complex amalgam of feelings that LJG has delivered us masterfully.

This sequence shocked me:

tumblr_odsxjwOG8E1rj9muyo1_400.gif

cr:whatiwantisfanrasy

And this scene haunted me for hours as I commented in the Moon Lovers thread:

tumblr_oe4kkybVuO1tw1yhpo1_400.gif  tumblr_oe4kkybVuO1tw1yhpo2_400.gif

cr: werelostars 

Usually when I watch a drama I'm more interested in the action scenes. But in Moon Lovers, for the first time, the romantic aspect was on par with the action scenes. What I liked most in this was the fact that Wang So didn't know how to play the lovey-dovey games. His love sometimes is ruthless, impetuous, monopolizing but at the same time gentle and caring, with deep roots planted in Wang So's soul. For me, the chemistry between LJG and Lee Ji-eun has been explosive. It was the first time when LJG made me to think that his character is really in love. Made me to feel Wang So desire and longing for Hae Soo love. I have also to give credit to Lee Ji-eun. Her fragility and femininity emphasized his masculinity. And her acting was good. For me they were the perfect couple, even if their love story has been butchered due to lack of time. By comparison his chemistry with Lee Yoo Bi did not impressed me too much.

So, from my point of view, Moon Lovers is the best drama of LJG until now.

• Like 22

I have been re-watching Two Weeks again and again after moon lovers to fill my LJG void as the drama is too sad for me to re-watch and have come to like it more than moon lovers. Moon lovers is a good drama mainly because of LJG and his acting was absolutely phenomenal in it and comparable to the best performances in hollywood as well as his chemistry with jieun which was explosive but as a whole the drama is not perfect and leaves many questions unanswered. Whereas Two weeks is a perfect drama as a whole, the story has good flow as well as pace, the acting of all the casts was good which is hard to find in most kdrama and joongi was even greater and the chemistry between joongi and his daughter as well as park ha sun and kim so yeon was amazing. The drama also was the first one where i watched every single scene and never got bored and the first kdrama i finished and liked despite the fact that romance wasnt the main focus cause i watch kdramas for the romance genre. I'm still suprised it didnt get any awards. I really wish MLSHR had more episodes and better flow nonetheless i love the drama and joongi truly saved it as i overlooked many of the flaws due to his wonderful acting. BTW would really love joongi to be in a drama with park so dam, she is a great actress.

• Like 18

2 hours ago, booho said:

I read some article, it say that at first LJG pesimist to take Wang So Role, because he must act with popular and young actor, he feels that he already "old" compare to them. But after we watch SH, What i can say is, Scarlet Heart drama was saved by LJG <<< if not i will drop this drama in ep 5 :vicx::vicx:

I didn't look down to other actor, all of them doing well, but LJG stole the spotlight, he makes Wang So character "Alive", and my favourite was from ep 18 - 20, when wang so become "gwangjong" LOL, LJG can portarit the evil side really well 

So thankful that he did take the project ! I couldn't imagine anyone else playing the role. Even though, I'd known him from his younger days, I didn't initially watch it because of him. I just thought it's an interesting guilty pleasure one with the set of handsome princes. But as the story unfolded, I couldn't help but rooting for him, and totally forgot about the other princes. All I cared about was Wang So :sweatingbullets:

I hope he didn't bother much with age. I personally feel men in 30s are the best . And he is. hehe

I feel like they overdid his make up in the Lotte drama. I don't understand why they have to style it so much, while his natural look is already gorgeous. I sort of miss his look in Two Weeks and Arang. But, oh well, I'm pretty cheap, as long as they put him on screen, I'll watch anything hehe

• Like 16