Lee Joon Gi 이준기 | [Drama 2023] "Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramoon"

Admin

19 minutes ago, Uniform Victory said:

I think someone is messing Lee Joon Gi's & Moon Lovers wiki page. 

Whomever updated the article isn't much of a fan....it emphasizes the negative with no credit for the positive. Strange.

Anyone here a wiki member that could correct this impression?

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, minmar said:

Whomever updated the article isn't much of a fan....it emphasizes the negative with no credit for the positive. Strange.

Anyone here a wiki member that could correct this impression?

Would love for an ardent LJG fan to have look at it. I can help provide and research references or citation sources if needed.  Btw, I already have gathered source materials for citation.

Those info are so wrong. It even say 'International debut' for resident evil. He had his international debut a long time ago. He in fact debuted as an actor in a Japanese film. 

Whoever edited it doesn't understand what she has written. I don't think that person even understand what's commercial success. It is all about revenue dumbo. What sources did she have for her to write such a thing?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, minmar said:

I can easily do the article if I could get some input from you all,  Specifically with respect to what should be mentioned.

The submission process is noted here. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Article_wizard/Ready_for_submission

That sound's great. How shall I send the info to you? 

• Like 6

The writing is the easy part.  Does anyone know of an existing contributor who holds status with Wikipedia?  I would need to start from scratch, apply and then submit the article for approval before it would be posted.  I think something similar must be done just to edit an existing article. Not a speedy process..  I have PM'ed  @Uniform Victory my email but it might be advisable to wait a bit to get some response

if anyone knows someone who has existing contributor status it would help. 

See submission recommendations:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Submission_Standards and  http://contentmarketinginstitute.com/2011/11/how-to-develop-a-wikipedia-page/

Thanks everyone!

• Like 3

Well that was easier than those articles would indicate. It seems as if someone was fooling around in the site and added the negative comments. I have made the correction. All I did was some minor editing. To totally revamp the article would most likely require going through the submission process but I have at least made some tweaks and removed the derogatory verbiage. 

• Like 6

@kathylim82Thank you so much for the video - watching it now :D. Catching a plane in half n hour so squeezing it in as I may not get a chance to watch it for a while :mellow:.

I was wondering if the black shirt with the motif on the collar might be a Chrome Heart shirt but couldn't find it on their sites.  Also I wondered if the centre round thingie was the same as the ones on the black top he was wearing at the Park Kyung Lim Talk Concert.  It looks similar.

Anyway he's keeping himself really busy lately - hope he's taking good care of himself ;)

• Like 8

10 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

Like "the ordinary girl can meet handsome and great oppas in Korea - so come, it can happen to you too !" 

My thoughts exactly. :D

9 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

@cedarwood I agree with your statement about LJG and babies. LJG knows how to hold a baby in his arms and his chemistry with Lee Chae-Mi in Two Weeks blow my mind..

Oh it's so true! I loved them together on screen. I truly believed he's her daddy doing what he can to save his little daughter. :wub: 

Yup, he know how to hold a baby. A really like his Letters from angels picture - he holds the little one close and save. Awww!

9 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

There is a lot of casting announcement lately in korea, each time I'm anticipating some news about him, but it's not coming yet ~ Too bad :P 

I believe it's too early. We probably hear anything about his new project next year. Maybe January...?

9 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

Maybe just for fashion or... Anyway he is hot even with glasses

He needs glasses. You may see him i.e. at the airport wearing them often. He looks cool with glasses.

9 hours ago, lyserose said:

If I am not mistaken, Ji Chang Wook ever appeared in a drama together with Joon Gi. It is in "Hero",

You're not mistaken, it was really him. So young then!

9 hours ago, lyserose said:

Who knows, he may land a leading role in a drama written by star writer Kim Eun Sook. I never liked any of her works but if her writing could bring success to Joon Gi, I will definitely give her a drama a try.

Isn't she the one who wrote Heirs and Descendants of the sun? DoTS is her best work imho. She finally stopped making male lead a complete jerk you hate. And it was entertaining. She may not be the best screenwriter in the world but she has real talent for making perfect scenes, you know, all those IT moments of the drama. The whole story may be a mess but for those moments it's still worth to watch.

@minmar I totally adore your commitment! :heart: It's such a pity that you fight with bashers, check wikipedia articles, write to some wiki gods to correct that - in short: you work hard for Joon Gi (and ML) PR and you don't have to pleasure to at least shake Joon Gi's hand. So unfair!

• Like 8

Cx4J4s6UUAA-xad.jpg

Cx4Qn1oUQAA9QiT.jpg

Cx4JvPwVQAAvsMq.jpgCx4JzHjUUAA26nt.jpg

Cx4P6FbVQAAeEJ1.jpg

Cx3i1jUW8AAiV7p.jpg

Cx3i1jUXcAAKVIx.jpg

=====================

EXO's Kai, 2PM's Taecyeon, Lee Jun Ki, Lee Jong Suk, and more gather at Lotte World Tower for their new web drama!

By allkpop 

Taecyeon,Kai

The cast of new web drama, 'First Kiss for the Seventh Time', gathered at Lotte World Tower for a press conference!

During the press conference, Lotte Duty Free's CEO, Sunwook Jang, revealed that they are working with SM, JYP, YG, and many other entertainment labels in order to help boost Hallyu to new heights.

In 'First Kiss for the Seventh Time', Min Soo Jin or actress Lee Choi Hee, who has never had a boyfriend in her life, meets a goddess played by actress Choi Ji Woo who grants her the opportunity to meet 7 very handsome guys; Lee Jun KiPark Hae Jin,Ji Chang WookKaiTaecyeonLee Jong Suk, and Lee Min Ho

9U3iWpV.jpg?ggnoads

Out of the 7 male actors, Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Kai, and Taecyeon attended the press conference on November 22. Park Hae Jin introduced his character through a video since he wasn't able to attend, and said, "I'm transforming into a romantic co-worker." Lee Jong Suk, who also failed to attend, said through the screen, "I wasn't able to attend because of a movie filming. I had a lot of fun filming [the web drama]. Please give this production a lot of love."

Spoiler

VWMXAiX.jpg?ggnoads

Kai was next to introduce his role and said, "I played a younger guy who used to get Chinese tutoring, then coolly returned [to her]." Ji Chang Wook followed with, "In my previous drama 'The K2', I played a secret agent so I wanted to play a cool gentleman in this production." But it turns out, he'll be playing a secret agent yet again! Ji Chang Wook jokingly added, "I asked the producers to edit the scenario but they didn't listen."

Next, Lee Jun Ki said, "I played a church oppa from Choi Hee's younger days. Previously, I was in a historical drama so I'm happy to show my romantic act, even though it's short."

Lastly, Taecyeon said, "I played the son of a Chaebol who sacrifices for love. It's a role that I've always wanted to try."

Spoiler

lJtCZOZ.jpg?ggnoads

'First Kiss for the Seventh Time' will be released online in mid-December!

The article hasn't ended just yet! Lotte World Tower is holding a giveaway for fans who leave a comment on their facebook page. The prize is 10 Kpop CDs. For a chance to win one of the CDs all you have to do is leave a comment on the post here.

Good luck!!

ALLKPOP

• Like 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@lisethvr Thanks for the video.

Yes, there was some cute bromance between Joon Gi and Ji Chang Wook. I watched a fan-cam of Joon Gi at KBS Drama Awards 2014 and when the two of them had a one on one encounter, JCW kept on bowing respectfully at him.

Until you pointed out, I just noticed that he has a habit of wiping his lower lips (I noticed that once in the BTS of MLSHR when he forgotten his dialogue during the scene where he sat on the bed with IU).

And he also has a habit of resting his hand at the lower back instead of at the shoulder of his female partner. He did the same with the lucky ahjumma, also with his previous leading ladies Shin Mina, IU and Lee Yoo Bi.

Edited by lyserose
Spelling error
  • Like 10

40 minutes ago, lyserose said:

@lisethvr Thanks for the video.

Yes, there was some cute bromance between Joon Gi and Ji Chang Wook. I watched a fan-cam of Join Gi at KBS Drama Awards 2014 and when the two of them had a one on one encounter, JCW kept on bowing respectfully at him.

Until you pointed out, I just noticed that he had a habit of wiping his lower lips (I noticed that once in the BTS of MLSHR when he forgotten his dialogue during the scene where he sat in the bed with IU).

And he also has a habit of resting his hand at the lower back instead of at the shoulder of his female partner. He did the same with the lucky ahjumma, also with his previous leading ladies Shin Mina, IU and Lee Yoo Bi.

Hi lyserose, ye, that's why, I want to see both of them in this web drama. I love the plot - It’s about romantic travails of a young woman working at a duty-free shop. Min Soo Jin or actress Lee Choi Hee, who has never had a boyfriend in her life, meets a goddess played by actress Choi Ji Woo who grants her the opportunity to meet 7 very handsome guys; Lee Jun Ki, Park Hae Jin,Ji Chang WookKaiTaecyeonLee Jong Suk, and Lee Min Ho.  This will be released online in mid-December! The specific date of release and where the web series will be uploaded has still yet to be decided. LDF unveiled the production’s trailer at a presscon yesterday, November 22. Out of the 7 actors, only Lee Jun Ki, Ji Chang Wook, Kai, and Taecyeon attended the presscon. :P

*** I can’t believe these two are gonna act together. Watching this, wow - their visual isn't a joke. Thumbs up! :P

Ji Chang Wook says he really wanted Lee Jun Ki's character in 'First Kiss for the Seventh Time'

lee-jun-ki,ji-chang-wook

During the press conference for web drama 'First Kiss for the Seventh Time' on November 22, actor Ji Chang Wook relayed some disappointments about the role he got.

SEE ALSO: Actor Lee Jun Ki voted as star viewers want to see most

He said, "Honestly, I feel a lot of regret. The role that I most wanted was the character of the church oppa played by Lee Jun Ki. There's something cool about him; he drives around a red sports car and looks cool."

Well, you looked plenty cool in 'The K2'! And you probably still will look really cool in the drama.

source : allkpop

• Like 9

17 hours ago, lyserose said:

Park Bo Gum is holding a fan meeting in Malaysia on 10 December 2016. So far, Kim Rae Won and Park Shin Hye had come down to Malaysia and Lee Jong Suk just held an event in SIngapore last week. Question is.... when is Joon Gi coming to Southeast Asia? 

I prefer an ordinary looking and less known heroine. At least we can dream that being ordinary could also land a handsome guy like Joon Gi.

If I am not mistaken, Ji Chang Wook ever appeared in a drama together with Joon Gi. It is in "Hero", is it not? I am surprised at how he has established himself as an action star in recent years after "Healer" and now "K2".

As much as I would love to see him returning to my TV screen real soon, I am glad that he has not signed up to anything yet. There has been not much solid projects coming up. The one that got me excited was a new project by writer Park Hye Ryun of "I Hear Your Voice" fame but Lee Jong Suk is her muse and had confirmed for the project. I was dissapointed at first, as I was hoping for Joon Gi to do a drama penned by her, but thank goodness it never materialized especially after I learnt of the potential leading actress. 

I think our dear Joon Gi would be very busy with his many fan meetings these coming months, at least until the premiere of "Resident Evil" (I suspect). Praying for the star of luck shining on his path. Who knows, he may land a leading role in a drama written by star writer Kim Eun Sook. I never liked any of her works but if her writing could bring success to Joon Gi, I will definitely give her a drama a try.

lyserose, LJK should visit Malaysia in the future since his last drama topped the ratings there. Actually, the drama has received so much love in Southeast Asia. ...:PAbout JCW, I can’t believe these two are gonna act together again after "Hero". Watching this, wow - their visual isn't a joke. Thumbs up! :P

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, junejungki said:

What happen to soompi forum?? I've been trying to log in to the site since this morning but unable to do so. I hv to change my password several times and able to access to the site 10 minutes ago. 

Hi junejungki, OMG - you're not alone! I also experienced the same thing this morning, actually for some days now.....I hope we're doing fine now. In fact, I tried asking for help from the Site Administrator already. And NICE that they're so accommodating, they were there to help, that's why, I'm here again posting & sharing things. :P

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, willenette said:

Hi junejungki, OMG - you're not alone! I also experienced the same thing this morning, actually for some days now.....I hope we're doing fine now. In fact, I tried asking for help from the Site Administrator already. And NICE that they're so accommodating, they were there to help, that's why, I'm here again posting & sharing things. :P

Mine started today as early as 6 am. I open my eyes the first thing I look was Soompi. Imagined my frustration for not being able to access soompi until now. 

• Like 6

23 hours ago, leesopark16 said:

The suit and the color aren't that common so it's a nice choice. But is he wearing the contact lenses again or my eyes play tricks on me ? (I don't like it when he wears them, I want to see his true eye color ! ^^). And he looks a bit tired. But I'm very excited for this web drama :) What is Choi Ji Woo's role in this ?

maybe the ex of JG's role hahaha that's why he can't like the main girl.... hahahaha :) i like choi ji woo more than the main so its ok if that's the case..

when will that web drama (is it?) or commercial start?

15 hours ago, Uniform Victory said:

Would love for an ardent LJG fan to have look at it. I can help provide and research references or citation sources if needed.  Btw, I already have gathered source materials for citation.

Those info are so wrong. It even say 'International debut' for resident evil. He had his international debut a long time ago. He in fact debuted as an actor in a Japanese film. 

Whoever edited it doesn't understand what she has written. I don't think that person even understand what's commercial success. It is all about revenue dumbo. What sources did she have for her to write such a thing?

it should be american debut right? hope he gets a lot of screen time in the movie... cannot wait for it to hit the theatre. :)

• Like 6

10 hours ago, cedarwood said:

My thoughts exactly. :D

Oh it's so true! I loved them together on screen. I truly believed he's her daddy doing what he can to save his little daughter. :wub: 

Yup, he know how to hold a baby. A really like his Letters from angels picture - he holds the little one close and save. Awww!

I believe it's too early. We probably hear anything about his new project next year. Maybe January...?

He needs glasses. You may see him i.e. at the airport wearing them often. He looks cool with glasses.

You're not mistaken, it was really him. So young then!

Isn't she the one who wrote Heirs and Descendants of the sun? DoTS is her best work imho. She finally stopped making male lead a complete jerk you hate. And it was entertaining. She may not be the best screenwriter in the world but she has real talent for making perfect scenes, you know, all those IT moments of the drama. The whole story may be a mess but for those moments it's still worth to watch.

@minmar I totally adore your commitment! :heart: It's such a pity that you fight with bashers, check wikipedia articles, write to some wiki gods to correct that - in short: you work hard for Joon Gi (and ML) PR and you don't have to pleasure to at least shake Joon Gi's hand. So unfair!

if kim eun sook's work will be joon ki's next project (or do at least once), we would have a modern day prince/knight in shining armor-like character/story hahaha (deviating from sageuk for a while).. Lovers in Paris, Secret Garden and DOTS were great.. she knows what makes young people heart flutter and even not-so-young can dream about it hahaha..

• Like 6